Gerard Butler GALS

Good News from the Doctor!!!!!

dracsgirl

Hey I just thought I would update everyone on my dr. appt today. He said that everything looks a.o.k. and I can start trying to have a baby after next month...woooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooo. I was so excited when he told me that he doesn't think I will have another miscarriage if I go ahead and get pregnant cause I have already had 2 healthy pregnancies and there are no problems w/ my body. So once again, thanks so much for all of you thoughts and prayers for me & my family. It has been a tough time but no matter what the situation, God will always see you through. And it doesn't hurt to have all you GAL prayers going up to the BIG GUY for me!!!

You'll never know how much you all mean to me!!!

Much Love,

Dracsgirl/Amanda

:thankyou:

:yourock:

Well the last time that I was trying to get pregnant I left the site for awhile but I don't intend to do that this time. I'm staying maybe the Gerry vibe will make it easier to conceive...Just kiddin. But I will let you all know when I finally do get pregnant after I go to the doctor to make sure everything is good so be ready for a really good post in a month or so...hopefully!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks again for all the support, thoughts, & prayers.

Dracsgirl/Amanda

• 2 weeks later...

Amanda not only is this wonderful news but it should ease your mind and your stress level which has a lot to do with your reproductive system....so Sweetie have positive and pleasant thoughts and invite us to the baby shower!!!

:yippee: Fran