Gerard Butler GALS

SEND GERRY 600 PRAISES FOR 300!

Guest greyeyegoddess

Guest greyeyegoddess

This is a great idea :claphands:; however, should the 4x6 note be sent on something like glossy photo paper in order to retain it's original state? Yep! There is always one of us in the bunch but it's a reasonable question. :funnyface:

Somebody correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm assuming that the 4"x6" dimension is referring to the "tiny scrapbook or other small gift", and that our note or letter can be written or typed on a standard piece of paper...8 1/2" x 11".

Ummm..I'll get back to you. But it would make sense, because then you can fold your letter in an envelope, just for Gerry. But the dimensions for gifts in that bed sounds right.

Again, I'll be back!

~alice

:music:

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A Fur-cedes - the ultimate in doggie style.

Cassie!!! :spit: Do you realize what you said?! :rotflmao:

I want to send one too!! Maybe in a month I'll be able to, maybe have a job by then.

QUESTION: Remember how last year we could also send a letter? But does it need to be something that you can open and read before giving it to Gerry?

Just wondering since if it's a card, it would be licked sealed... :pant:

P.S. Janet, thanks for posting so that I could look at your avy!! :swoon:

Edited by Attila Girl

Send Gerry 600 praises for 300!

2007 convention fundraiser

"300" isn't just the biggest film hit for Gerry, it is also the biggest blockbuster of the year! So let's show Gerry our support and have your note arrive to him in style!

We have purchased a special gift for Gerry's significant other…Lolita - for the dog who has everything – a "Fur-Cedes!"

Posted Image

What to do:

Send in your note, letter, tiny (4x6) scrapbook or other small gift, along with $20.00 (checks written to GBGALSl) to:

Alice Patterson

1090 B St. #116

Hayward, CA 94541

(don't worry, it's a mailing address. If you come to that address, you won't find me...LOL!)

Paypal payments can be sent to registration@gerardbutlergals.com

We will enclose all gifts in Lolita's "vehicle" which we will give to Gerry and Lolita after the convention, or if we are lucky AT the convention!

Your $20.00 will go towards defraying our mounting convention costs – with any surplus going to our charity, the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation.

Alice will keep track of how close we are to receiving "300 x 2" notes of appreciation and will keep our members informed as to how close we are to making our goal and Lolita's "Fur-Cedes" with gifts will be available for viewing at the 2nd Annual GB Fan Convention in beautiful Las Vegas, NV!

Items need to be in Alice's possession by Saturday, June 2, 2007 in order to make it to Vegas.

This is Vegas, dawg!

What a GRReat idea! I'll be sending in my card of congratulations! :claphands: I wish I could go to Vegas, but I'll be thinking about all of you and waiting for the stories and pictures!

~ Donna Lee

CLARINDA...I am always willing to post in order for you ladies to see my personalized AVY! :claphands::hearts:

Goffy has offered to do a personal AVY of Gerard with me...only problem is that first I have to meet him...seduce him...that will take at least three minutes...tee-hee :funnyface: but she is the one who wants to FILM it.

If anyone saw his :funnyface: photo with Stormy Daniels I pray his mouth is back in shape. I don't know what that has to do with my seduction but anyway...thanks for the comment, Attila Girl! :D

Hey, Nancy...per chance you can get a job as Lolita's doggie chauffer! How does that sound! I'm sure you're used to the "bark" of the customers. At least her's will be sweet! :D

Cheers ya'll! Janet :lolita:

I want to send one too!! Maybe in a month I'll be able to, maybe have a job by then.

QUESTION: Remember how last year we could also send a letter? But does it need to be something that you can open and read before giving it to Gerry?

Guest greyeyegoddess

Good question and I'll be back with an answer!

~alice

This is such a great idea and I definitly will be participating...I wish I could go to the convention, but unfortunately I can't.

Now what to write! I can never think of these things...so much to say!

Brumie

You all will have to THANK STEF our WONDER WEB WOMAN who makes this site so beautiful for finding the

FURCEDES For LOlita!

I'm so glad all of you are excited about it. It is the perfect VEHICLE to send Gerry a note in! HA

Hugs

Jenni

Did I say that? :cunning: Well, it's not because I'm getting any that's for sure. :rotflmao: Being sick definately delays your priviledges. :funnyface:

Big Question here: Should this thread be protected or something. The reason why I'm asking is if this is to be a "surprise" gift for Gerry wouldn't he or his people see it if they so happen to sneak on the site? I'm sure you can feign surprise, but it kinda loses something if he already knows about it. Just a thought.

Anyhoo, still trying to figure out what I want to send. I'm so into my scrapbooking now that I'm sure I can figure out something. I will work on this. time is a wasting.

Cassie

Guest greyeyegoddess

First of all, thanks for everyone's support. This is such a neat thing and fun thing to do.

Now to answer questions-

Big Question here: Should this thread be protected or something. The reason why I'm asking is if this is to be a "surprise" gift for Gerry wouldn't he or his people see it if they so happen to sneak on the site? I'm sure you can feign surprise, but it kinda loses something if he already knows about it. Just a thought.

Even though it is a gift for him, it will still be a surprise for Gerry what gifts and letters you send. Since we want everyone to know about this, hiding it in a special area for members doesn't quite work here, since the information is on the front of various sites. Some people only have time to read the latest news and this information needs to be seen by everyone. I hope that makes sense.

Those of you who were here last year know that the letters were read or scanned over to make sure they weren't disrespectful, x-rated, or had personal requests like "Call me at.....". The rules still apply. No "Will you call me?" or "Will you marry me?" or "Will you visit me?" or any kind of invitation or innuendos.

Personally, I don't want to read what you have to say to Gerry, but I also don't want to hand over a car full of special requests.

So in the end, YES YOU WILL HAVE TO KEEP YOUR LETTER OPENED JUST IN CASE.

Somebody correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm assuming that the 4"x6" dimension is referring to the "tiny scrapbook or other small gift", and that our note or letter can be written or typed on a standard piece of paper...8 1/2" x 11".

Gifts should no bigger than 4"x6", which is a the size of a regular sized photo. CD's are ok, too. Letters should not be novels. They should be able to fit inside a standard envelope, no bigger than 4"x9". The smaller the better this time.

Thanks GALS! This will be updated on the first post too.

~alice

:claphands: for ALICE! :D

You're the best! Thank you for clarying everyones statement! I appreciate it for myself! : :funnyface:

Cheers! Janet :lolita:

First of all, thanks for everyone's support. This is such a neat thing and fun thing to do.

Now to answer questions-

Even though it is a gift for him, it will still be a surprise for Gerry what gifts and letters you send. Since we want everyone to know about this, hiding it in a special area for members doesn't quite work here, since the information is on the front of various sites. Some people only have time to read the latest news and this information needs to be seen by everyone. I hope that makes sense.

Those of you who were here last year know that the letters were read or scanned over to make sure they weren't disrespectful, x-rated, or had personal requests like "Call me at.....". The rules still apply. No "Will you call me?" or "Will you marry me?" or "Will you visit me?" or any kind of invitation or innuendos.

Personally, I don't want to read what you have to say to Gerry, but I also don't want to hand over a car full of special requests.

So in the end, YES YOU WILL HAVE TO KEEP YOUR LETTER OPENED JUST IN CASE.

Gifts should no bigger than 4"x6", which is a the size of a regular sized photo. CD's are ok, too. Letters should not be novels. They should be able to fit inside a standard envelope, no bigger than 4"x9". The smaller the better this time.

Thanks GALS! This will be updated on the first post too.

~alice

*crosses out Will you have my babies?* Dang Alice what am I going to write now? hehe

Ideally Perrin, wouldn't it be the other way?

:rotflmao:

~alice

:funnyabove: :rotflmao: Yeah... it would work better the other way :rotflmao: You crack me up Perv!