Gerard Butler GALS

SEND GERRY 600 PRAISES FOR 300!

Guest greyeyegoddess

Guest greyeyegoddess

Hi Miklyn,

I'm sorry that I somehow missed your post.

If you have paid through paypal, you should have received an email from me. If not, let me know.

I usually put in my email that if you are sending a letter or gift, I will try to let you know when I receive your items.

I am keeping track of paypal payments, checks and gifts. But I am human and might skip someone. Please PM me if you have sent something and haven't received a confirmation yet. When I get the letter or gift, I'll let you know.

~alice

:music:

I am going to work on this tomorrow. I do want to get it done and on it's way to I can concentrate on everything else for Vegas.

My one questions if I do the payment by paypal do I just enclose a copy of the receipt so you know that I did pay the $20 and that is why a check is not in with the card? Just curious how I am supposed to do that if paying by paypal.

Thanks

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest greyeyegoddess

Fans, we are about three weekends away from meeting in Vegas! Whoo hoo!

I was just thinking...I have all these GREAT pictures of Gerry that I haven't shared yet, because I wasn't able to download them until I got a new laptop.

So...these pictures from the premiere and from Wondercon have finally been downloaded and will be on this site first...but...it will be up to you fans to get them posted here on the site...

How? By either sending your letters or contributions in. For every "certain" amount of contributions or letters/gifts received, I'll post another picture to the forum.

Posted Image

There are a lot more where that came from...and I'm dying to share them with you!

All the pictures will be shared here (I won't keep them from all of you-that would be rude and unkind), but the sooner you send your letters and contributions, the sooner you get pictures.

~alice

Guest greyeyegoddess

Hi Fans,

I just picked up some more letters today. Yay! Thank you. I will be out of town-Friday to Saturday so if you have mailed something between now and the weekend, I won't get back to you until Sunday or Monday.

And for the letters and checks that came in---

Posted Image

~alice

Wanted to share with you ladies what some of us LairGALS came up with for Gerry:

The Envelope: (click image to enlarge)

Posted Image

The Letter:(click image to enlarge)

Posted Image

Swannie

Wanted to share with you ladies what some of us LairGALS came up with for Gerry:

The Envelope: (click image to enlarge)

Posted Image

The Letter:(click image to enlarge)

Posted Image

Swannie

Swannie and all of the LairGALS,

Your letter and envelope are truly beautiful. What a wonderful expression of love for Gerry and the magnificently incredible, unforgetable POTO.

I must stop by "Love Letter's From the Lair" more often.

Marianne

Edited by celadon2
Guest greyeyegoddess

Beautiful Lair ladies.

I haven't checked the mail since last Thursday. I should be by there tomorrow.

If you've sent a letter and want to send another, congratulating Gerry, you are all most welcomed to again.

~alice

Alice.... I sent off my gift and note for Gerry yesterday, 5/22. The gift is fragile(which I forgot to write on the envelope,hope it makes it in one piece)But it is wrapped very safely in layers of foam and bubble wrap.I think it will arrive just fine, but please let me know, OK?When you get it, please unwrap it carefully, because some of the work on the gift is delicate.I really appreciate it. I just hope Gerry likes it.

To the Lair girls....that was absolutely beautiful!!!! I still can't believe I haven't ventured over there more, but I just get very emotional when I "look back on" the moment that Gerry touched my life forever....

Guest greyeyegoddess

yay Fans!

I got back a bit ago and have a bag full of stuff from all of you. I'll be getting back to all of you tonight and tomorrow to verify who sent what, so that many of you can rest easy!

Thanks! And keep them coming! Just a reminder to leave your letters and cards open, please!

Send congrats to Gerry!

~alice

yay! Mine's buried in there somewhere. Although, I don't think I gave you my email address in there. Ah well, I signed it "Trixie" and I think you might know where to find me! :p

Hi Alice !!

I just mailed out my $20.00 check & letter to you today - it should go out on Tues May 29th

since memorial day holiday --- my apologies for getting it out so late -- also I

sent you a pm with more details about all this.

Thank You Much !!!

Amanda-T

Alice,

I just FINALLY got to the post office over lunch to send my package to you. I thought I'd have it out Friday or Saturday, but I had the final touch to add to it and couldn't find it ANYWHERE...the one store that had it wasn't open on Sunday so I had to get it yesterday....it's now officially on its way to you, via priority mail, so it should be there in 2-3 days!

I forgot to give you my email address too, but it's defiant_majik@yahoo.com if you want to shoot me a line when it arrives!

Thanks!!!

Guest greyeyegoddess

Thanks for the email address. I will let you know! If you haven't heard from me and you've sent your letters, please PM me. I may not have an email address nor your online name.

Also, thank you gals for the nice notes I've been getting. I haven't been able to personally thank you all but I want to let you know that I do have them and appreciate them. I feel very special with the notes I've been getting. Just imagine Gerry's feelings with the letters and gifts he will be getting. Whew!

Just a reminder! You have until This Saturday to mail out your stuff to make sure that I get it by next week!! If you are having problems with or have questions about the due date, please PM or email me!

~alice

Sweet!

Just printed mine out - it'll be on its merry way to the Furcedes tomorrow!

Woot! Vegas is just over a week away!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jen

Guest greyeyegoddess

Hiya fans!

I got a ton of letters and packages today, so I will be sorting through them tonight. I kind of have to work for the next few hours as paperwork has been building up today. Darn work!

Thanks!

~alice

Oh Alice, dear... your PM box is full!

This is a copy of the PM I tried to send you:

Hey Alice, if you have time can you send me the names of the contributors so I can email them my prediction about Gerry showing up in Vegas? If you can't get around to it, I'll just send it to those who have personally contacted me to ask.

Thanks for all of your hard work on this. Hope the effort paid off with great response.

Hugs,

Libby

To all of you who contributed, since I know how busy Alice is, without asking... please PM me (if you haven't done so already), and I'll answer with my prediction. (Disclaimer: I am not psychic, and I have no inside info... this is strictly based on my intuition.)

Guest greyeyegoddess

Yeah, I just noticed that and I just emptied it. Sorry. Been talking to Mel....LOL!

I have been keeping track of everyone's donations although I don't have everyone's email.

~alice

Hi Alice,

Mine should have gotten there today or it will arrive tomorrow.

Hugs, Linda

Guest greyeyegoddess

I've attempted to contact all members through PM or email. If you've sent something weeks ago and still haven't received any notification from me...PLEASE PM me!

Linda, I didn't get anything from you yet. I'll look for it over the weekend.

I am going to be out of town this weekend during the day. So if you don't hear from me over the weekend, I'll get back to you by Monday. Wednesday is the last day that I will be able to receive anything, which is why all letters need to be sent by Saturday.

Thanks again for all the letters and gifts for Gerry and Lolita.

~alice

Alice, I just received madamina's Lair Letter package from Italy, so since it's hard for me to get to the post office in time, I'll just bring it with me to Vegas!

Thanks again Judy for the contribution toward our letter!

Swannie

Guest greyeyegoddess

Sorry I wasn't online today. And the same thing will happen tomorrow. I will be out of town during the day, so if you PM me or email me on Sunday, I won't get back to you until the evening.

~alice

Guest greyeyegoddess

Hi fans! The time is come!

We are still taking payments through paypal. If you are coming to Vegas, PM me.

I will be picking up the mail one last time before I leave for Vegas tomorrow. If I get your items, I will try to get to you on Thursday when I get to the hotel.

Thank you all for participating. It's been fun! See you soon!

~alice