Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Guest greyeyegoddess

SEND GERRY 600 PRAISES FOR 300!

Guest greyeyegoddess

Just a last note for those of you who are curious...

Since Mr. Butler could not make it to the convention this year, we gathered all the items and Lolita's present will be arriving to it's destination! We'll let you all know when it has been sent.

Thank you again for those who helped and participated!

Furcedes without all the goodies (click pictures to enlarge):

Posted Image

Furcedes with goodies:

http://www.gerardbutlergals.com/gallery/di...at=86&pos=1

Added note: Not everything I received is pictured, especially if your item was a little bit bigger. All letters and items that were sized according to the rules are in the black mail bag, designed and embroidered by a local Gerry fan, Astrea. Thank you Astrea! The black bag said, "Fan praises for 300" with the 300 logo on it. If you got an email, PM or card from me...or gave me your item in Vegas, rest assure that it's on it's way to Gerry. In fact, as soon as I emailed or PM'ed participants, the letters and gifts went right in the bag until it was overflowing with letters and gifts.

Posted Image

~alice

:music:

this is wonderful, Alice!

Just curious.... did we actually get 600 or more *praises* (donations)? I hope this fundraiser did help with convention expenses.

Now that we have seen him with the manbag we gave him last year, it is gratifying to know that he appreciates gifts/letters and cards from fans.

Swannie

Edited by Swansong

Thank you Alice for all your organizing and hard work with this fundraiser!!! :thankyou:

Thank you Astrea for the beautiful black bag!

That was a very kind and thoughtful idea!

And finally, thank you to everyone who could help contribute!

:hugs:

zany

Alice...thank you for organizing this event. It certainly makes an impressive gift. I'm sure Lolita will enjoy sleeping in her furcedes!!

Great job.

beggs909 :claphands::claphands::claphands:

Dear Alice,

As I told you in my message, you are an angel. :angel2:

Thank you for all your hard work and CONGRATULATIONS!!! :goodjob2:

Looking to next year with high hopes of being there. :drink:

:hugs:

Cailleach

:claphands: Way to go Alice!!

Hi to Dorothy!! :wave:

And hi to ZANY!! I hope you are feeling better to after Vegas!! :kisswink:

:claphands: I am so happy to have been able to contribute to this. I too hope it helped to offset some of the convention expenses.

Thank you again Alice for your hard work in getting it all organized and on its way to Gerry and Lolita. I am sure BOTH will appreciate their gifts very much.

Bravo Alice! :claphands: I so hope Gerry appreciates the gifts from his most loyal followers. Great job! Please keep us posted if you hear anything about him actually recieving the gift. *sigh*

cassie

Alice.......again, thank you for all you do with this effort.I really appreciate your assistance with my gift...I was a little upset when I saw that the foam had stuck to it...and I feel a little silly now that I got so "blubbery" about it, but I worked really hard on it and I wanted it to be perfect for Gerry...but then I thought of how Gerry is always saying how he such a "fook up", so I really think he'll just appreciate the effort....I hope he likes it....and yes please let us know if you hear anything.....

Hugs,

Amy

Alice,

You know I just luv ya :rotflmao:

Congratulations on a job well done :claphands:

Can't wait to see Lolita in the drivers seat.......

Alice, :claphands:

Just wanted to add my kudos along with the rest of the GALS for putting together such a wonderful convention.

I also want to thank every gal who had anything to do with the convention. I will never forget it. It really blew me away. I didn't know what to expect, being it was my first convention, but rest assured it won't be my last. ... And raising over 10 G's? Gerry is gonna flip when he hears about that.

Hope to see you all next year!

Love ya, :hearts:

Donna

Hey Alice, Thanks so much for everything you did to get '600 Praises for 300' together and on its way to Gerry and Lolita. I know it was a lot of work and just know that all of your hard work is greatly appreciated. I wish I could have attended the convention but my daughter's ballet recital was the same weekend. Maybe next year... Thanks Again...CHEERS!

Thanks for organizing this and for the update, Alice. I hope this helped out with the cost of the convention.

I was just curious...do we know if Gerry has in fact received his gifts? Of course I won't know if Gerry has come across my letter/gift yet but it would be great to know whether or not he even has it in his possession yet. If anyone can answer this...thanks.

I've brought your post to the attention of the ModSquad, Smog. I'm sure someone will post an "official" update soon... (Sorry, I can't seem to recall the status myself, otherwise, I'd just let you know :funnyface: )

I was wondering this myself since he is back in LA...maybe he'll have time to look throught the stuff if he has it before he is off to NM.....sure hope so...really this is the first time he's been in LA for quie a while that we know of, huh?

Guest greyeyegoddess

Gerry has not received his gifts yet. He had been out of the area. As we promised that he would receive his gifts personally, he's been very busy and has not been in L.A. long enough for us to give him the gifts.

As soon as he gets them, we will post something.

Sorry it's been taking so long, but Gerry's a busy man. It's hard to catch up with him.

Please be assured that as soon as we get the items to Gerry, we will let you know. We are waiting anxiously too. We ask for your patience because he has not stood still in CA long enough for us to deliver the items.

I had something in there too, and so did most of the mods and admins. We, too, want to know what he thinks of the gifts as much as all of you do.

~alice

Gerry has not received his gifts yet. He had been out of the area. As we promised that he would receive his gifts personally, he's been very busy and has not been in L.A. long enough for us to give him the gifts.

As soon as he gets them, we will post something.

Sorry it's been taking so long, but Gerry's a busy man. It's hard to catch up with him.

Please be assured that as soon as we get the items to Gerry, we will let you know. We are waiting anxiously too. We ask for your patience because he has not stood still in CA long enough for us to deliver the items.

I had something in there too, and so did most of the mods and admins. We, too, want to know what he thinks of the gifts as much as all of you do.

~alice

Thank you Alice, for everything you're doing and for letting us know.

Hello All, It's been over a year since our gifts and letters were sent to Gerry and I was just wondering if there was any news. I'm just curious to find out if Gerry has actually received his gifts, letters, etc. yet. If anyone has any news it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again. CHEERS!

The Furcedes and the bag full of cards, letters and gifts were delivered (via Fed Ex, with delivery confirmation) to Gerry's publicist in January. She is the same one who coordinated his "meeting" of GerryUSA in December and the one who got him to autograph specific items for our charity auction in Vegas this year, so we have to trust that she gave them to him. We have not heard anything from Gerry himself, I'm sorry, but we all know he's been quite busy this year.

Thanks so much for the update! :yourock: