Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Swansong

Gerry, a Special Effect!

Thanks Swannie. I love it. Gerry is his own special effect :thud:

See, that was one of the BEST articles on 300 and all it was was a feedback remark.

It's true though, very true. :) I mean it was more than just Gerry, but they totally underestimated on the woman viewers..and the POWER OF THE GERRY JUICE!!

300 is not the type of movie I would have gone to see had it not been for Gerry...I'd watch a cat food commercial with Gerry in it! However, the film was brilliant on many levels, not the least of which was it's star!

Sue

The ones that got the whole Gerry juice thing.....Congratulations!!!!It is a terrific movie all around, but Gerry and his sex appeal didn't hurt things a bit with the female audience.Zack is one smart man!!!!

Guest greyeyegoddess

Ok, I would have seen it with or without Gerry, I have to admit...but I wouldn't have cared about going to see a premiere, or have the desire to watch the movie more than once.

Ya' think so?

~alice

:music:

I have seen some pretty crappy movies just because I loved the actor in it...My big fave was Rutger Hauer...aside from LadyHawke and possibly Blade Runner, what other "good" films has he done...I'm thinking...still thinking... :confused:

And how 'bout Christopher Lambert??? I fell head over heels for him in Greystoke, the Legend of Tarzan Lord of the Apes back in the 80's!! :pant: And like Rutger, every time a new movie would come out, it was not a great film, not even a slightly good film...and they were always R and just crap!! Anybody seen Christopher Lambert's Beowulf from about 7 years back??? Absolute crap!! (If it's not Scottish, it's crap!) :rotflmao:

...But seriously, I knew I'd see "300" just for Gerry. Wondering if I'd like it enough to buy it on DVD, was another thing...till I saw it. My very first reaction was that it was a TOTALLY ENTERTAINING FILM. And I thought it would actually appeal to a wide range of movie-goers. And now having seen it 7 times, and counting...I absolutely love it!!

:claphands: Bravo to Zack the director, Tyler Bates for the soundtrack and all the artists, and editors and CGI guys who did such an amazing job!!

Even the closing credits are awesome!!

Edited by Attila Girl