Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry in LA 4/6/07

Chelle

I'm just posting the link cuz I can't find any rules about posting razzi piccies anywhere and didn't wanna get in trouble LOL So here they are: Gerry piccies

Gerry looks mighty fine in these piccies. :kisswink: I wonder if he's going home for Easter....

Chelle

First I will say he does look really good. The only thing I found strange in the write up is that they went back to Gerard's hotel room. Why would he have a hotel room in LA???? He lives there.

Thanks Chelle, he looks so relaxed and laid back in these pics. I'm guessing the woman is either a friend or an assistant...or both! For whats it's worth ...he's doing a lot of smiling and that's a good thing.

:wave: Fran

It has to suck to be accused of being with every women you come in contact with. I couldn't live that life. It is probably his assistant or a good friend. She had a ring on her left hand so she might be married. He looked so relaxed and happy. I think he is living in hotels in LA but he does have an apartment in New York City but he has yet to stay there. I think that is funny!!!!!

Yeah, the link is sort of dead..but at least in the pics he does look happy and he's smiling..you have to feel for him, and other stars, they can't even walk down the street.

http://www.splash-video.com/index.html

I was able to view the video by choosing the 'Guest Archives' link.

That should take you to Page 1.

Second row, far right image.

Edited by tilzey

Thanks for the links to the pics! :claphands: He looks so relaxed and happy (no sign of whiplash. Huzzah!)

However, watching the video made me feel like a stalker for some reason. :D

"Gerald Butler" ... for crying out loud... :bottom:

Although I share your "stalker" sentiment, I'm glad to see he can still flit about, smoking ciggys and enjoying friends, relatively unscathed...

(And that is NOT Tonya ... she's in London, to boot...)

This information looks like it comes solely from someone's blog site.

Is there a "press" connection of some kind to this story?

First I will say he does look really good. The only thing I found strange in the write up is that they went back to Gerard's hotel room. Why would he have a hotel room in LA???? He lives there.

You are correct. He mentioned on one of the talk shows that he has an apartment in LA and in NY, but has not yet stayed in the one in NY and he said that he has place in London, as well.

:Erikunmasked: Erik's Ebony Eyes :reddeathsword:

Edited by Erik's Ebony Eyes

He looks so good. Right now he has a special twinkle in his eyes. I am so happy for him. As for the lady with him I don't know who she is but I am sure that we are in for thousands of Gerry pictures with thousands of different ladies. For some reason Hollywood has to hook up everyone. Part of being a star I suppose. Just glad Gerry looks happy.

geara

We do not know who the "mystery blonde" is but please refrain from making disrespectful comments about her. This site is about respecting Gerry and those with whom he spends his time. To put the guideline in a new way - if you wouldn't want to see it said about you then you shouldn't say it about someone else - especially someone you don't even know.

Gerry does have an apartment in L.A.

You know what I think.....if you look at her smile up close.....she has the same teeth as Gerry.....I wonder if that's his sister and she's just here for a visit????? She appears to have wedding rings on, but the smile looks so similar to G's????? :confused: I dunno....that was my first impression

(((Hugs))))

Pretty sure that's NOT Gerry's sister.

There was a video not long back of Gerry being 'interviewed' by a razzi guy, and Gerry was talking about his new blackberry...at the end he gets in a car with a blonde woman behind the wheel. I think she and this blonde are the same. Could be Gerry's publicist?! :confused: I guess it doesn't really matter and it's none of our business, but the curiosity does begin to flow, doesn't it?

Ooooooh! He looks very tall. She may be small, but in relationship to the car? :cunning::cunning::cunning:

I notice that too. I know he is tall but never thought that tall. Or maybe he has one of those sports cars that seat low to the ground no.

Just thinking about his height I come to his nipple if I was standing next to him, without shoes of course, lol....