Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Snowbunny

When is 300 going to open in Japan???

Hey,

I was wondering when 300 is going to premiere in Japan? Man, when 300 opens in Japan it will make big time money over there. I can't wait to see that!!!!!!! The people over there are gonna love Gerry in this movie!!!!!

I'm not sure when 300 opens in Japan. But I'm thinking like you as well Bunny! I mean, with Gerry's already huge established fan base in Japan, they're gonna go nuts when it opens there! Madness? This is 300 in JAPAN!! :pointy:

I thought it was opening the same weekend as the Las Vegas Convention. I'm pretty sure Gerry will be in Japan. Phooey!

(Hey, a GAL could HOPE he would have turned up in Las Vegas!)

Sue

Guest greyeyegoddess

The movie opens in Japan on the 8th, but usually a premiere is before the movie opens...from a few days up to two weeks or more. So if Gerry is going to be there, he may be there earlier, so after the premiere, he can do the press junket before the movie opens. Where he'll be after that is anyone's guess.

~alice

Thanx Greyeyegoddess......for the link of opening dates for 300. I'll be watching to see Japan's reaction to 300.

wow can't believe the places it has to open yet its going to make some money yet. I hate it for Japan they have to wait so long and we thought we could not be patient. Wow I know he will be at the Las Vegas convention he will be. I know it. Betts