Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry's Midwest Classy Lasses #12

It figures the night I don't check in you are all online. :wall:

Trix- :rotflmao: I can see you licking your own arm.

Ohhh, should I mention I have a picture of Trixie licking her...hand! :lol:

Please don't let that be the "O" face. LOL

That 'look' cracks me up everytime! :funnyabove: It reminds me of the picture I made for the G party at my house that I put on the bathroom door. For those that were at my house will know what I am talking about. :rotflmao:

Cassie...thanks for all the info on the Bare Brits! :p I will be sure to check out those links! :cunning:

I think we are going to see Ghost Rider tonight. It is at the cheap theater in town. I hear Nicholas Cage's hair looks pretty bad in the movie and in his new movie "Next" too! Seems he is having a hard time dealing with losing his hair. :doh:

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trix - I don't remember Windy having that on her avatar but I can totally believe it! Maybe I was avoiding looking at it! lol. It is a really funny face. Guys are so weird sometimes - I just don't understand the things they do at times. :confused: But, they amuse the hell out of me all the same! :kisswink:

Guys are so weird sometimes - I just don't understand the things they do at times. :confused: But, they amuse the hell out of me all the same! :kisswink:

Gemmie...if that ain't the truth!!! Even my 12 yr. old daughter asks me "Mom, why are boys so weird?". I tell her I really don't know, but unfortunately they don't change much when they get older! :lol:

Edited by Scorpio613

Good Evening Ladies

I'm watching Stefan tonight and just fiddling around here. The forum is up and running if any of you want to sign up and check it out. :)

Forum?

Gemmie you are so funny. I know the first time I saw him I thought he was in his early twenties. Then I find out he is only 4 years younger than me. Good genetics

No you are not! We are all there with you. I have no idea who the heck Tom is yet, but I can't wait to meet him - even if he is 12 years old!!!! :rotflmao:

Trust me Gemmie...Tom only LOOKS like a 17 year old boy, but I bet he :hump: like a MAN!!! :cunning:

Btw...I am member #5 :yippee:

Edited by Scorpio613

Thanks Pat! BTW - he DOES f*** like a man.....I'll email you an artile T found that just about knocked my socks off. It was his girlfriend that was interviewed back in 1999, it was her first interview and she got suckered into spilling about their sex life. OMG! Kitchen tables and all! The little freak!

I hate to leave ya'll but I have to get ready for a last minute party I got for tomorrow night and I want to get to bed early.

I have been getting to bed so late this week I am exhausted.

The party is at 4:30 tomorrow and they have a stripper coming at 6:30 so I will be out of there fairly early so you will see me on tomorrow night.

Trixie I'll give you a call tomorrow when I leave work before I have to leave out for the party.

ladies have a lot of fun without me. Get the fires burning.

Thanks Pat! BTW - he DOES f*** like a man.....I'll email you an artile T found that just about knocked my socks off. It was his girlfriend that was interviewed back in 1999, it was her first interview and she got suckered into spilling about their sex life. OMG! Kitchen tables and all! The little freak!

Ohhh, sounds like MY kind of man! :pant:

PLEASE send that article! :p

Edited by Scorpio613

I;m still here, had to put the kiddies to bed. You know I'm sending you ALL the article! I just won't post it on the site.

hey ladies- I wanna give a big yee haw to Trix for getting TOM.Net up and running. :claphands: you rock woman.

Update on my friend's mom- I got an email today from another girlfriend of mine. My friends mom has only a couple of days to live. That feels weird even typing it. I have a lot of different emotions right now. I am sad for my friend. I feel like she has been through so much all ready. And I am angry. I really don't understand why both her parents are going to be gone before she is 30. I just don't get it. I know I never will. But thanks to you all for listening to me go on. And thanks for all your good vibes you are sending this way.

Oh Terra I am so sorry to hear that your friend's mom only has a few more days. It isn't fair and often we don't understand why. Everyone involved it certainly in my prayers. :hug99:

I don't deserve all the credit for getting TW.net up - if it weren't for T I'd still be staring blankly at the computer screen!

Edited by Trixie

BTW, the Bulls are up 3-0 against Miami in the series. They just won game three: Bulls 104 Heat 96

:clap::woo:

AND the CUBS beat the Red Turds...I mean Birds 5 -3!!! :claphands: :yippee:

GO CUBBIES!!! :woo:

Edited by Scorpio613

LMAO Pat! You're too funny! Go CUBBIES!!!! Speaking of baseball, have you talked to Linda at all lately?

Terra: There is an article that if you have time might be something you could read. I have asked myself many times in the past about why bad things happen and how I didn't understand it. This information helped me in the past and I hope it can help you too.

Comfort for Those Who Suffer