Gerard Butler GALS

Vote for Greatest Scottish Actor

http://www.scotlandonsunday.com/GreatScots/

ScotlandonSunday.com is having a poll to find the Greatest Scottish Actor.

Gerry isn't listed, but there's a place to write in his name. Let's show them who IS the Greatest Scottish Actor...

:hmm2: :whome2:

Thanks DebraSue for finding this!

Hugs,

Jenn

Fun Survey!

I voted for Gerry and for the Greatest Scottish Band I entered The Bay City Rollers! :lol:

Especially Eric Faulkner, he was my first Scottish crush! :inlove:

Edited by Scorpio613

It was good to see the options which The Scotsman put forward. I voted in each of the categories and it will be interesting to see the results in due course. I had my own thoughts as to who I considered was best in each section and only followed The Scotsman suggestions in a couple of instances. Gerry, of course, had my vote.

I did my duty :D

I can't wait till they pool the votes and go "wait a minute... he won and wasn't even on the list?"

• 2 weeks later...

I have voted now :)

and it ends at May 13.

do i understand that right?

That is how I understand it, too, Laila. But it doesn't say on the site how often one can vote, so I have been voting several times per day.

I can't believe Gerry was not listed! But I voted for him and I had to put in Ian Rankin as best author!

I am such a liar as well....I am from teh Highlands LOL

Brumie

I just voted & I wrote our Gerr-Bear in as Greatest Scottish Actor :claphands::claphands:

and I also wrote in Craig Ferguson -- as Greatest Scottish Comedian :claphands::claphands:

Love Ya -- Gerr & Craig !! :kiss:

Tee

I just voted & I wrote our Gerr-Bear in as Greatest Scottish Actor :claphands::claphands:

and I also wrote in Craig Ferguson -- as Greatest Scottish Comedian :claphands::claphands:

Tee

I can't believe I didn't think of Craig Ferguson...I am so ashamed! LOL But i voted again and this time I vote for him and of course Gerry

Brumie

Tee

Thanks for the reminder. I think Craig Ferguson is so funny. I'll write in Craig when I write in Gerry. I love seeing them together. Put two Scots in a room and you know there will be lots of laughs.

Kathy

• 3 weeks later...