Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
jenn

4/18 - 2007 Taurus World Stunt Awards

:claphands: That's awesome!! I just got home from being Butler-ized yet again today, and I was blown away all over again by Gerry's action scenes in the movie. It looks to me that is HIM in EVERY scene!! Even when the big guy throws him...are'nt those Gerry's thighs we see as he lands with a thud? :cunning:

I'm actually sitting here with tears running down my face.I'm so PROUD and so HAPPY for our Gerry. He put so much of himself into this role physically. He so deserves to be honored for his hard work.

Gerry, I just know in my heart this is just the beginning for you!!!!You are finally going to get the recognition you deserve.!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheer2:

Will be glued to my TV on May 25th!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by redroseblackribbon

Wow I like every other Gerry Fan am just bursting with pride for my favorate actor in the whole world

and I do beleve that that is Gerry being tosed around by that big guy in 300 :stars: poor Gerry :kiss: mabe will make it better. mabe Lolita gave him one :lolita: ha ha that would by so cute

HUGE CONGRATS TO GERRY! This is definitly the first of many awards! The fact that he continues to stay humble and not let go of his integrity is one of the many reasons that I love this man!

Congrats Gerry. So very proud and you deserve it after all the hard and amazing work you have done!

Brumie :claphands:

Guest greyeyegoddess

You know, I've been thinking about this award, while watching 300 this week..

This is absolutely amazing...Gerry winning for 2007 because 300 opened during the beginning of the year, so what that means is that his work is so incredible, it doesn't matter what comes out for this year....I'm flabbergasted....

Just my own thoughts, though...

~alice

Congrats, Gerry! This is one award that you painstakingly earned. And it is well-deserved!

DEBBIE :cheer2: