Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry's Movies Survivor Thread #1

bellawolfe

There is two I am deciding between, Little White Lies and Fast Food.....but since one is in the majority of others I will go with that one...........

I vote for FAST FOOD

Edited by Erica78

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Marissa, GOOD JOB!!! Not NOT CHUCK, another character I fought to the death for..Jewel is more campy than bad...oh, oh, not JEWEL...:thud:

But I'm still torn, Fast Food..uhm..well, let's say oh...easily could be missed, but Harrison's Flowers isn't exactly a blockbuster either.

Fast Food vs. Harrison's Flowers...which one, which one???

Geez Marissa.

When you bring out the big guns like that, I guess I HAVE to change my vote.

I know. Too easy. So I've been told.

Fast Food it is.

Just keep in mind, next time you'll have to work harder for it than that.

Difficult to imagine, huh.

And I wasn't voting off CHUCK. Just the movie. I'm not too sure "campy" is the right word. Silly?? But I'll admit to laughing to the point of tears when I saw it for the first time. :lol:

HARRISON'S FLOWERS!!!!!! Not only was he barely in it but whats her face got on my dang nerves. Make it go POOF, please. I tried to watch this twice and uhh fell sleep both times.

But I'll admit to laughing to the point of tears when I saw it for the first time. :lol:

See? That alone is worth keeping it around for a while... the entertainment value!

Exactly Marissa!! While say, oh, Reign of Fire is campy with out TRYING TO BE. ;)

*ducks and covers*

Still haven't made up my mind..fast food or Harrison's flowers.

I am not ready to vote off JOTS or MRS BROWN. Gerry was great in both of them!! SO,

I will follow suite and cast my vote for FAST FOOD this week. Okay, that was an easy

decision.

Judy

Sorry, Rissa, I thought JOTS was not enjoyable (OK, I thought it was stupid)***Who threw that rotton fruit????** , but I REALLY didn't like Fast Food.

So I say, FAST FOOD NEEDS TO GO IN THE DUMPSTER!

Suzie

You know i was only :finger: you about Reign right? Still JOTS is much MUCH better than Fast Food and Harrison's Flowers..combined.

Still JOTS is much MUCH better than Fast Food and Harrison's Flowers..combined.

I'm not too sure about that. :lol:

I think I'm in the same boat as Suzie when it comes to JOTS. But since it did make me laugh, AND cuz Rissa posted the tent pics (or is that pikks) , Fast Food gets the vote.

But Jewel, baby, your turn is comin' up. :flee:

JOTS is a classic.

Say what you will, but many of us searched high and low to ends of the Earth to own that film as if it was the Holy Grail of his movies.

As much as Fast Food made me laugh with the whole "armpit" and "pizza" scene, I'm going to have to go with Fast Food.

Be gone!

I forgot if I voted or not I want that caligriga thingy what ever it is I never saw it so that is mine. Betts

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

... I mean really... do you even NEED another reason????.... :cunning:

ok...that reminds me of that scene in ALIEN ...lol

Eden, see, those pikks are the PERFECT examply of why JOTS has to stay, seriously, it is like what Bethy said, it's the Holy Grail of movies, to have it is to love it..it's freakin' funny.

And believe me, if that's like Alien, i'd definitely let...oh wait, this isn't the over 18 thread.

Okay, while Fast Food is bad, you can not say Harrison's Flowers deserves to stay more..not only is it *meh* but Gerry's role..not that big...so another point against. But it's still not my final vote.

I'll have to go with Fast Food. JOTS may not be the best of films, but you have to remember that it is a film version of an old vaudeville joke. Harrisons Flowers was actually just on last night! But I of course missed Gerry's part. It's not a bad movie, but not uplifting that's for sure. And I LIKED Mrs. Brown, but to like someof these films you have to kind of know and appreciate British style film.

But for this week

FAST FOOD

Eden, see, those pikks are the PERFECT examply of why JOTS has to stay, seriously, it is like what Bethy said, it's the Holy Grail of movies, to have it is to love it..it's freakin' funny.

And believe me, if that's like Alien, i'd definitely let...oh wait, this isn't the over 18 thread.

lol...we all know what you're thinking.... :kisswink:

I haven't seen JOTS (hint to anyone who wants to loan me their copy)... I'll have to take your word for it that it's that funny....and apparently painful. ;)