Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry's Movies Survivor Thread #1

bellawolfe

My vote is for FAST FOOD this week! Even Gerry in tiny leopard undies can't redeem that movie! :funnyface:

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I almost forgot to vote..FAST FOOD IS GONE..but next week, it's got to be Harrison's Flowers.

But for now..as much as the leopard undies can distract from the general *meh* of the movie...Fast Food is GONE.

Posted Image

... I mean really... do you even NEED another reason????.... :cunning:

ok...that reminds me of that scene in ALIEN ...lol

Yeah but unlike Alien, that doesn't scare me..in fact it is quite opposite :cunning:

Hey Bella, what's the official word? I think we all know, but we need Bella Probst to send a film off the island!!

23 Movies (or TV shows) left, 5 gone -which one will outlast them all??

Mrs. Brown

Little White Lies

The Young Person's Guide to Becoming a Rock Star

Please!

Lucy Sullivan is Getting Married

One more Kiss

Harrison's Flowers

Dracula 2000

The Jewel of the Sahara

Attila

Shooters

The Jury

Reign of Fire

Tomb Raider 2

Timeline

Dear Frankie

The Phantom of the Opera

The Game of thier Lives

Trailer for a Remake of Gore Vidal's Caligula

Beowulf & Grendel

Butterfly on a Wheel

PS I Love You

Week 5

:spontaneous: Fast Food :spontaneous:

Week 4

An unsuitable job for a Woman

Week 3

Tomorrow never Dies

Week 2

The Cherry Orchard

Week 1

Tale of the Mummy

Bella "Probes" -Gerry Survivor Hostess

Of the remaining films, I'm torn between "Little White Lies" and the "Caligula" clip. Since Caligula wasn't really a movie, I vote we dump it and get on to the real fighting next week.

So "Caligula", baby....start packing!

Suzie

Of the remaining films, I'm torn between "Little White Lies" and the "Caligula" clip. Since Caligula wasn't really a movie, I vote we dump it and get on to the real fighting next week.

So "Caligula", baby....start packing!

Suzie

I agree with Suz - Caligula needs to go.....but I'm wondering why do we have PS and Butterfly on the list if they haven't been released yet? :confused:

:hmm2:

I'm not quite ready for Harrison's Flowers to go. Even though I'm not a fan of the movie, it wasn't bad overall. Just not enough Gerry, IMO. :lol: But is there EVER enough? :confused:

*sigh* probably gonna get smacked in the gutter for this again, but I think I'm going to have to go with

Jewel of the Sahara

Just kidding Marissa. I wouldn't want you to stress out about it quite so soon after your valiant effort last week.

So...........

Caligula trailer it is. It's what - 2 minutes long? Not nearly enough of anything to qualify as a movie at this point. Bu-Bye. :wave:

My guess on PSILY and Butterfly is that since they are roles we know that Gerry has done, they should be included. They'll probably be on the chopping block before too much longer since we haven't seen them yet. My own thinking at this point, is they HAVE to be better than some of the ones we are eliminating in the early stages so I cool with them still being on the list. :confused:

Hmmmm, Caligula was pretty bad, but I'm still not sure. Gerry's two seconds was hot no doubt about it, but we have to judge on the whole. I gotta think about this one.

Funny you said that Moon, I just watched the entire thing for the first time. It's sad and depressing, but I think there are way worse movies on the list.

Also, I was looking for Gerry(duh) and I can't seem to find one of his scenes. I saw a screen cap of Chris back in the newsroom, but I did not see that in the film. Only the scenes of him in the field. Where did I miss it?

Dawn, he's one of the 3 photographers who come to Andie McDowell (I think that's her name..)'s rescue after the shooting in the car, when she first *arrives* in the country (sorry, forgot what country) where her husband supposedly is.

I think the time has come to say farewell to the Caligula trailer , even though it is amusing. I never really found Gerry in the version I saw except for the end credits. Where was he? :confused:

I totally understand, Little White Lies is right up there with Harrison's Flowers too..it's just if you blink you not only miss him..I'm just not into the movie all that much.

I will say this, this one should get really interesting when the "bigger" movies start getting knocked off.

oh and THE TRAILER FOR CALIGULA STAYS..for now. ;)

I guess I'm gonna make it easy on my negotiating skills again this week! Caligula is my pick for this week! It's not even a movie to begin with and it's shorter than JOTS!

:kisswink: Fran

Edited by ladyfran

I am not always this much of a "follower," but I vote off the Caligula Trailer as well. As I understand, it is not really a movie. So, "Bye, Bye," Mr. C.

Judy

Dawn, he's one of the 3 photographers who come to Andie McDowell (I think that's her name..)'s rescue after the shooting in the car, when she first *arrives* in the country (sorry, forgot what country) where her husband supposedly is.

Thanks Rissa. I found that and then after in the 'hotel' (and I think he looks awfully good btw) but where does this pic come from?

It's been awhile since I've seen the movie, but I think that scene if from the bar. Andie's character was off at a separate table, if memory serves and Chris was at the bar with I believe another photographer just chatting.

Please correct me if I'm wrong. Like I said, it's been awhile.

I don't think it is Jill, I'm pretty sure it takes place in a newsroom. At least judging by all the tv's behind him and the fact that he's clean! :lol:

I don't think it is Jill, I'm pretty sure it takes place in a newsroom. At least judging by all the tv's behind him and the fact that he's clean! :lol:

You're right. This is when they were discussing the assignments in the newsroom and talking about prizes.

I have a question, were the photographers in the car behind that got toasted? Another "Gerry bites the dust" movie????

Suzie

Hmmmm... I'm torn between Little White Lies (which I hated), Harrison's Flowers (which I haven't seen yet) and Trailer for Caligula... Ok.. toss a coin... YES a 3-sided coin LOL

and the loser is.... TRAILER FOR CALIGULA!!!

You're right. This is when they were discussing the assignments in the newsroom and talking about prizes.

I have a question, were the photographers in the car behind that got toasted? Another "Gerry bites the dust" movie????

Suzie

No he lives, but he isn't in it very long, so he may as well have.

Thanks Rissa. I found that and then after in the 'hotel' (and I think he looks awfully good btw) but where does this pic come from?

Not sure, Dawn. It's been so long since I've seen it. Sorry.

But he does look damn good there, doesn't he? :heat: