Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Perrin

New Zach Snyder Interview

Thanks so much for posting this! I loved the FanBoy Radio interview Zack did a few weeks ago. It was one of the best interviews done with him so far.

I'm not surprised that he loved the South Park spoof of 300, or even if he laughs at the many other spoofs and parodies out there. Zack seems to be a guy who can laugh at things that are really meant all in good fun.

I had always thought that the kid who'd played young Leonidas really did look tough, and was great in the part. I was surprised to read a few weeks ago that it was Zack's son in the role. It's something that has been mentioned in only a few interviews.

As for Watchmen...I'm only a few chapters into it, and there's enough in those few chapters to make me think that this would have to be a trilogy to get all of the character development done well. I'm looking forward to seeing how Zack is going to handle this one.

w00t! That was a fun interview! But really? A Star Wars adult version?? Hmmm, not too sure about that one. But I'm excited about Watchmen!! I cannot wait! Especially if Gerry is intrigued enough to want to participate. It seems feasible that it will become a trilogy. I believe he mentioned something like that in a previous interview (I forget where). Good luck, Zack! We're all rooting for you! :D

Thamks for posting that. Zack is so adorable!!!!!I really enjoyed that interview.I was surpeised to find out that the "young Gerry" in the movie was his son. I can't believe I hadn't heard this before.I wish him all the best with all of hi sfuture projects, esspecially if gerry is involved with any of them.

Thanks for posting this. I love it. Zack is so cute and I absolutely love his laugh. It is so funny. I love how he says that his son is the "young Gerry" not young leo even though he says young spartan king, he stills says they you Gerry. Woohoo.

Dracsgirl

Mandy