Gerard Butler GALS

Arrival Times

romanticbabyboomer

I can't believe it's been about a year ago that I

posted a similar thread. My how time flys when

we're having fun.

Could we all list our arrival times at the Las Vegas

airport? I would sure like to share a taxi with someone.

Don't really want to take the Shuttle. I've heard it

can take a long time to get to your destination.

Arrive:

June 7, Delta, 5:42 PM

I thought I'd make a list so it would be easier for everyone to connect with.

If I made a mistake or your plans have changed please post it here or pm me with the info.

Thanks a bunch!

zany :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday, June 6th

1:10 pm > Southwest > Dee*s 2nd Childhood

1:25 pm > American > Touchmetrustme (Libby) and Connie

2:10 pm > Southwest > mommaduck and Nurse Rachet

2:10 pm > Southwest > Isabeau and discoveringme

3:18 pm > US Airways > almadenannie and Bea

3:25 pm > America West airlines > Swansong, Mr. Swan and Nathan

5:30 pm > Southwest > Songbird and Valerie

5:42 pm > Us Airways > Naois

11:10 pm > DawnS

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thursday, June 7th

7:35 am > Cassie

9:20 am > Southwest > bellawolfe and AimeeMarie

10:15 am > TED Airlines > hobbes3

10:20 am > Allgiant Air > redroseblackribbon

11:00 am > Southwest > heISmyGspot

12:13 pm > US Air > Beejay

12:20 pm > Southwest > Lady Elissa and hubby

12:20 pm > Southwest > Texas gramma

12:30 pm > Southwest > Sara and Mary H

1:00 pm > Southwest > theblonde

2:09 pm > United > LeslieD

2:13 pm > USAirways > Cleobethra

2:20 pm > Southwest > Poppy and Deetz

2:20 pm > Southwest > zanyzombie

3:18 pm > US Air > Bea

3:28 pm > United > bambih1977 and Misty W

3:33 pm > Alaska, Rose

3:50 pm > Delta > stagewomanjen

3:50 pm > Delta > Kimber

3:50pm Delta Romanticbabyboomer

5:20 pm > Lady Yvonne

5:30 pm > Southwest > ObanMaiden

5:40 pm > Midwest Express > dlsmilad

5:55 pm > Southwest > FergieMGS

9.28 pm > USAirways > Phanina

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friday, June 8th

9:35 am > beggs909 (Kathy) > American Airlines

9:45 am > Jenny

9:50 am > Southwest > Marissa

10:30 am > Continental > kittypro, Vanessa, Pink Lady and mr. kittypro

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by zanyzombie

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe it's been about a year ago that I

posted a similar thread. My how time flys when

we're having fun.

Could we all list our arrival times at the Las Vegas

airport? I would sure like to share a taxi with someone.

Don't really want to take the Shuttle. I've heard it

can take a long time to get to your destination.

Arrive:

June 7, Delta, 7:47 PM

We have never done this before so I have a question. Where do you get the best deals on plane fare? I would imagine if you call the airlines themselves, they would not have the best fares...would it be better to go through a tourism office? I have no idea where to start, and I do not want to wait too long because the fares are alreading getting higher for the summer. Where did some of you inquire to get your tickets? Thanks SueL

I got my tickets from Southwest airlines website. I've also had good luck with tickets through Travelocity.com, but this time Southwest had the lowest fare. Southwest tickets are not available through any other site. Good luck!

Oops! Forgot to answer the original question! :bonk: My hubby and I will be arriving on Thursday, June 7, at 12:20pm.

Edited by Lady Elissa

Hey All- I got my ticket through Cheaptickets.com - will be flying America West/US Airways on thur 6/7 and should be arriving around 3:15pm--- woohoo cant wait!!!

Annemarie

Edited by almadenannie

Wow I cannot believe we are so close to June, where has this year gone?

Sue L, I used the website. . . www.kayak.com . . .to find my outstanding price. What the site does for you is search a number of sites at once for the best price it can find. Eventually I found my ticket at expedia.com for $223.

My Us Airways flight arrives Wednesday, June 6 at 5:42pm, and I am leaving Vegas on Monday, June 11 at 9:05pm.

Lol, anyone leaving as late as I?

Edited by Naois

Arrive June 6 at 1:10 PM

Depart June 11 at 1:10 PM

I got my ticket at Southwest.com. $165.58 round trip. With taxes it comes to $203.60.

Since I didn't get to attend last year, I am soooo excited and can't wait to meet everyone. And meet again those I met in Austin last year and Addison this year.

Dee

Nurse Rachet, Lisa and I will be arriving on June 6th at 2:10pm on SouthWest

Airlines. Wow!! It is really starting to feel "real!" I can hardly wait.

Judy :claphands:

[nudging Jenn] Being a gutter gal, every time I read "arrival time" I can't help but giggle.

Snap (Celine) and I should be "arriving" from Tulsa, on Southwest, about 11:00 a.m. on June 7th...

[nudging Jenn] Being a gutter gal, every time I read "arrival time" I can't help but giggle.

Snap (Celine) and I should be "arriving" from Tulsa, on Southwest, about 11:00 a.m. on June 7th...

Oooooooo.....Holly and Celine...we are arriving very close to each other.My plane is supposed to arrive from Peoria, Illinois at 10:20 on Allegiant Air .Let's hook up at the airport OK?Please???? That would be great ...then we can ride to the hotel together....sound like a plan???Hope so...if you want to....&#$^%....I'm so excited now!!!!!! :claphands: Edited by redroseblackribbon

"Arival" times vary.....depending on my mood.

My plane lands @ 1:00PM Southwest Airlines, June 7th.

My arrival time may vary as well. Funny how this works. :lol:

I'll have to post my time a bit later. I have my tickets but I may have to change the airport that I'm departing from. Sorry Issy! I'll let you know ASAP.

I am leaving on June 7th at 6am Chicago time and arriving in Vegas at 7:35am. Any other early early birds to join me?

Cassie

I'm arriving on the same flight as Lady Elissa and her hubby, Bill. We'll be in on Southwest Airlines at 12:20 on Thursday, June 7.

Sue

Edited by Texas gramma

Miklyn, my hubby, and I are actually flying into Orange County on Friday morning, then driving up to Vegas. We fly standby since my hubby works for the airlines, but Vegas is booked full. So, we'll probably get into Vegas sometime in the afternoon. Then, we'll be heading back to Orange County Sunday morning.

My arrival time is whenever I want it to be :cunning: and however many times I feel like it! Okay gutter moment over.

I will be getting into Vegas around midnight on Weds. the 6th. and leaving around midnight on Twosday the 12th.

As many of you know I am bringing my two children and staying at my mom's the majority of the time. But Fri. and Sat. I am staying at the Flamingo so as not to miss anything really good.

Wow I cannot believe we are so close to June, where has this year gone?

Sue L, I used the website. . . www.kayak.com . . .to find my outstanding price. What the site does for you is search a number of sites at once for the best price it can find. Eventually I found my ticket at expedia.com for $223.

My Us Airways flight arrives Wednesday, June 6 at 5:42pm, and I am leaving Vegas on Monday, June 11 at 9:05pm.

Lol, anyone leaving as late as I?

Maybe we can grab a cab together, or I'll try the shuttle, maybe even wait for Pat, lol.

My plane is supposed to arrive on Thurs 6/7 @5:40pm Vegas time. I leave Sun 6/10 @ 11:59pm (UGH), so have to be at the airport by 10:00pm.

Sue L. I called the airline directly.

I just got an email from Delta the other day. They have changed my itenerary. I actually should be arriving 40 minutes earlier than I was originally arriving (was arriving at 4:33, now it's 3:50!!! Works for me!)

Maybe we can grab a cab together, or I'll try the shuttle, maybe even wait for Pat, lol.

My plane is supposed to arrive on Thurs 6/7 @5:40pm Vegas time. I leave Sun 6/10 @ 11:59pm (UGH), so have to be at the airport by 10:00pm.

Sue L. I called the airline directly.

I'm actually arriving on Wednesday lol although if it were for Thursday I'd totally be up for it :)