Gerard Butler GALS

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Psst. Stef was working on a graphic for ya'all to use as well. Can we wait for her to get it done before the final vote?

You KNOW it will be worth it!

:hugs:

Dr. Em

Psst. Stef was working on a graphic for ya'all to use as well. Can we wait for her to get it done before the final vote?

You KNOW it will be worth it!

:hugs:

Dr. Em

No problem , we still have some time before it needs to be done.

Stef:

The cover is wonderful. I know everyone will love it. Let me know what to do next. Everyone has such great ideas and input. Sofie is the "Bomb" too. (Where I come from, that is a good thing. :kiss: )

Okay, here we go!!!

Hi gals,

Just a reminder, a week from tomorrow, on the 10th, I'll be starting a post under the Messages for Gerry section. It will be a place for each gal to tell Gerry why she chose the song she did.

Please, when you post, put the title of your song at the top of the page in bold letters, so he doesn't have to search trying to figure out what song you're talking about, and please keep the post a reasonable length. We'll have a better chance of him reading the messages of they aren't super long, and are easy for him to browse.

Be thinking about what you want to say, but please don't post until I start the topic. I want to wait until just before his birthday so we don't ruin the surprise by some freak chance.

Edited by MishW

I just listened to my choice again, and i gotta say... this song really makes me think of Gerry. Thought I'd post the lyrics here for y'all.

Youre Song:

Artist: Elton John

It's a little bit funny this feeling inside

I'm not one of those who can easily hide

I don't have much money but boy if i did

I'd buy a big house where we both could live

If i was a sculptor, but then again, no

Or a man who makes potions in a traveling show

I know it's not much but it's the best i can do

My gift is my song and this one's for you

And you can tell everybody this is your song

It may be quite simple but now that it's done

I hope you don't mind

I hope you don't mind that i put down in words

How wonderful life is while you're in the world

I sat on the roof and kicked off the moss

Well a few of the verses well they've got me quite cross

But the sun's been quite kind while i wrote this song

It's for people like you that keep it turned on

So excuse me forgetting but these things i do

You see i've forgotten if they're green or they're blue

Anyway the thing is what i really mean

Yours are the sweetest eyes i've ever seen

Hi gals,

Just a reminder, a week from tomorrow, on the 10th, I'll be starting a post under the Messages for Gerry section. It will be a place for each gal to tell Gerry why she chose the song she did. Fergie was kind enough to let me include a note with the CD, directing Gerry to where the thread will be, so hopefully his curiosity will be enough to bring him to us.

Please, when you post, put the title of your song at the top of the page in bold letters, so he doesn't have to search trying to figure out what song you're talking about, and please keep the post a reasonable length. We'll have a better chance of him reading the messages of they aren't super long, and are easy for him to browse.

Be thinking about what you want to say, but please don't post until I start the topic. I want to wait until just before his birthday so we don't ruin the surprise by some freak chance.

OK,

Short and to the point,

Bold letters,

Don't spoil the surprise,

Gerry reading the messages!!!

:hyper:

:clap::clap::clap: THANKS AGAIN TO EVERYONE FOR ALL THEIR WORK ON THIS. IT IS REALLY A SPECIAL PROJECT AND I AM SURE GERRY WILL BE TOUCHED!!! THE IDEA FOR THE MESSAGES IS NICE TOO. NOW JUST TO THINK WHAT TO SAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now let's hope he gets it and likes it. But it is something special from us to him.

I'm just a bit anxious to know if he likes or not because when you work together with some great people (Fergie and others) to put something special together. You really want it to be great for the person who receives it. So let us all keep our fingers crossed that he likes it and maybe send a message to Dr.Em saying he liked it.

Now let's hope he gets it and likes it. But it is something special from us to him.

I'm just a bit anxious to know if he likes or not because when you work together with some great people (Fergie and others) to put something special together. You really want it to be great for the person who receives it. So let us all keep our fingers crossed that he likes it and maybe send a message to Dr.Em saying he liked it.

Thanks Sofie. You were an intrigal part. Thanks to all who participated and supplied such wonderful song ideas. I agree. I hope he likes it and the feelings that went into compiling the CD just for him is conveyed. That's what's important and why it was done.

Stef is working on getting an area ready for us to put the songs so everyone can download the songs and hear what the finished product was like.