Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
JackiesDazzler

Gerry Talks ManDolls

Guest greyeyegoddess

Can we get any of this stuff in a regular store? I can't really use my credit card at the moment. Nor am I allowed to order anything without my mother's permission....unless I want to be killed when she gets my bill, LOL. I don't want to be killed, I want to be able to make it to Vegas.

Stacy

You can try Ebay. They sell most of the same stuff there.

~alice

:music:

When I got my first Marek doll, I was going to leave him in the box too. Then I thought, "what the heck...." and I rescued him from the plastic. Then I bought him a cute pair of jeans and shirt and sneakers. He became Gerry M. MacKuel. Now he has more clothes than I do, a fully furnished condo, a big screen TV, a Harley motorcycle, a hot tub, a pool table, a gorgeous redheaded girlfriend and a pug puppy. Of course, I had to have a second Marek to leave in costume. He came out of the box too, but I left him as Marek. Then the Mareks had to have company on their big shelf so I got a Phantom. Since Doctor Who is my favorite TV show, I had to have a David Tennant doll. And he had to have a TARDIS and a Dalek! For goodness sake, DON'T TAKE YOUR DOLL OUT OF THE BOX!

OMG! Sue! You are hilarious! :rotflmao: *snort*

May I just confess that I went straight to the gutter when Gerry said, "I just did it with one head."

:thud: :thudstars:

Yep..I think I'm definitely gonna have to have one of those 12" two headed...talking King Leo dolls.

*can't get my mind outta the gutter!*

Its a GALS gigglefest. :yippee:

I'm just wondering if Little Leo's plastic codpiece is big enough. It was a problem on set I've heard. :lolita:

When my doll came my hubby wanted to know what I was going to do with it..He asked if I bought it for my Grandson and I told him no, so then he say's ...well I hope you're not taking it out of the package if you got it for a keepsake from the movie because it won't be worth as much once you open the package!! So now I sit and stare thru the plastic at my two headed King Leo!!!! :tissues: I so want to take it out and play I mean look at it and touc.......on second thought maybe I better take this down to the over 18 thread!

:cunning: Fran

Rip it open!!

Tear through the plastic and free little Leo from his packaging prison. Release him from his twist tie shackles!

Besides, you're not going to sell him later on.

Remember: A little Leo isn't just for 300 premiere month; a little Leo is for life.

frenchy.

OMG..........MUST.....RESTRAIN.......MYSELF.......HEADING.......TO........

THE.......GUTTER.........SC..........BEFORE.......I.........EXPLODE...... :spontaneous: too late