Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
EuroFoxx

King Leonidas

Here's the finished King Leonidas drawing I've been working on for the past 3 weeks or so. I started it after Susan Sporran suggested it in the other thread (it pretty much kicked me in the face, as did a few others) but I've had finals and what not so I didn't work on it for a while... but I finished it today, yay. :D

Here's the link so you can see the "full size" image

King Leo

and here's a non clickable thumbnail in case you don't feel like clicking lol

Posted Image

Wow, Amazing! LOL I don't know what to say...I can't draw, my brother got all that talent but :bow2: . Beautiful and well done!

Brumie

Foxxy, beautiful...absolutely beautiful!!!!!!

:claphands: Fran

:clap: Just gorgeous. Really, really gorgeous.

Foxx,

That is absolutely beautiful.....I'm about ready to pick up my pencil and paper.

Amy

This is absolutely breathtaking!!! Foxx, You did a wonderful job. WOW!

Wow. Just....WOW! I am more than impressed. It's GORGEOUS!

Do you sell your work? Oh man, wouldn't it be so cool if either Gerry or Zack got something from you?

You did a fantastic job. Thanks so much for sharing! :claphands::claphands::claphands:

Thanks guys, I'm so glad you like the drawing. No tougher critic than a Gerry fan, right? lol

Kiya, I absolutely hope that one day Gerry will get a drawing from me, that would be the ultimate payoff.

I would try to send him something but I know they have a mailing service and don't really trust that it would get to him. And to answer your question, yes I've done a few comissions :D

Foxxy girl....BRAVA.....BRAVA

You have captured King Leonidas to perfection. You are a most talented artist my friend!

Hugs, Linda

Foxxy, beautiful work! You nailed that one dead on! It couldn't have been easy to capture the expression in the eyes, but you did it!

:rose:

:claphands:

Foxxy - I think this is your best yet!! And that is high praise because I am blown away by every portrait you have shared with us here.

Wow...what a beautiful drawing,Foxxy....I wish I could draw something like that...I am completly blown away on how it looks,the drawing looks amazing...

Wow that is absolutely breathtaking. You really captured that moment in the movie. I always tear up at that point.

Such talent. . .I am always amazed! Every time I see your works, it's like the first time. This beautiful piece of art I have falled in love with. If I didn't know better I would say you were right there in front of the G man sketching this while he posed for you. lol can I bid on this?

You go Foxxy, and one day Gerry is bound to see your work. ;)

Di

Very fine work. You should be very proud of it. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Jane

That drawing is stunning Foxxy! The expression and clarity and detail. You really captured the emotion of that scene. WOW!!!

DEB

Thanks so much, I'm glad you GALS like it. This one was more drawn out than usual with everything that was going on in the last few weeks, and I was happy to be able to finish it. Phew. Haha, can't wait to get a frame and hang this bad boy on my wall.

I still have to find a good action shot for the poster I plan to make. One day soon.

Foxx

It's absolutely AMAZING Foxx! :clap:

Breathtakingly beautiful!

You have captured King Leo's look!

I know Gerry would LOVE it!!!

Cheers!

wow !!! do you ever has some talent love it Betts