Gerard Butler GALS

King Leonidas

EuroFoxx

Here's the finished King Leonidas drawing I've been working on for the past 3 weeks or so. I started it after Susan Sporran suggested it in the other thread (it pretty much kicked me in the face, as did a few others) but I've had finals and what not so I didn't work on it for a while... but I finished it today, yay. :D

Here's the link so you can see the "full size" image

King Leo

and here's a non clickable thumbnail in case you don't feel like clicking lol

Posted Image

Wow. Just....WOW! I am more than impressed. It's GORGEOUS!

Do you sell your work? Oh man, wouldn't it be so cool if either Gerry or Zack got something from you?

You did a fantastic job. Thanks so much for sharing! :claphands::claphands::claphands:

Thanks guys, I'm so glad you like the drawing. No tougher critic than a Gerry fan, right? lol

Kiya, I absolutely hope that one day Gerry will get a drawing from me, that would be the ultimate payoff.

I would try to send him something but I know they have a mailing service and don't really trust that it would get to him. And to answer your question, yes I've done a few comissions :D

Wow...what a beautiful drawing,Foxxy....I wish I could draw something like that...I am completly blown away on how it looks,the drawing looks amazing...

Such talent. . .I am always amazed! Every time I see your works, it's like the first time. This beautiful piece of art I have falled in love with. If I didn't know better I would say you were right there in front of the G man sketching this while he posed for you. lol can I bid on this?

You go Foxxy, and one day Gerry is bound to see your work. ;)

Di

Thanks so much, I'm glad you GALS like it. This one was more drawn out than usual with everything that was going on in the last few weeks, and I was happy to be able to finish it. Phew. Haha, can't wait to get a frame and hang this bad boy on my wall.

I still have to find a good action shot for the poster I plan to make. One day soon.

Foxx

F*xx, I can hardly comment due to the fact that I keep going back to the full-sized link! What's to say that hasn't been said? It's breath-taking, awe-inspiring ... feckin HOT! If not for the black and white, one would think it was a movie cell! His neck ... his eyes ... you nailed (*snort*) him, erm, IT! Thank you for sharing this with us. Really ... thank YOU.

Hol