Gerard Butler GALS

I forgot these were being mailed from Canada. I do a lot of eBay shopping, and Canadian orders always take at least 10 days. So we gotta hang in there, GALS! **maybe today.....I hope, I hope!**

Suzie

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if the rest of you received an e-mail from Jon or not but I just did and he explains that all orders are being shipped and the ones that got theirs first were all the preorders! You should be getting your vid any day if you haven't gotten it by now! Believe me Ladies it's worth the wait. I ordered a second one for my sister and she is still waiting too!

:wave: Fran

Mine WAS a pre-order, Fran! In fact, I ordered it on the first day! Still no DVD! I realize Texas is a long way from Canada, but I've gotten stuff from Hong Kong faster! :watchclock:

Okay I had to come to my sisters house to scan this but this is the letter that I received this morning! I just thought I would share it with you guys. Sorry that it's crooked but thats because I did it

without my glasses...

*Fran*

Posted Image

Edited by chachababy

I don't know if the rest of you received an e-mail from Jon or not but I just did and he explains that all orders are being shipped and the ones that got theirs first were all the preorders! You should be getting your vid any day if you haven't gotten it by now! Believe me Ladies it's worth the wait. I ordered a second one for my sister and she is still waiting too!

:wave: Fran

Mine WAS a pre-order, Fran! In fact, I ordered it on the first day! Still no DVD! I realize Texas is a long way from Canada, but I've gotten stuff from Hong Kong faster! :watchclock:

See Chachababy post! I posted the letter I received from Jon... I assumed that you all got the same letter!

:confused: Fran

Just thought I would let you know--I live in Oregon, and I haven't received my copy

yet, either. The email from Jon was very nice, and the little mini vid was a really

nice gesture!! I can't wait to get mine, but guess it will come sooner or later--sooner

would be nice!!

Judy

OMG OMG OMG.....I got mine today and it is so awesome!!!...... *doing happy dance*. It is so worth the wait!!! The interview...it's :tens:

:beo: Gerry is just so funny...you can't help loving him!!!!

I had a friend send me out to GQ from the UK and she sent them

on May 10th. I got the first one on Monday and the second one

yesterday. She also said that she ordered her DVD the same day

she sent the GQ's and she got her DVD already!! Some of her friends

that pre-ordered still haven't gotten theirs. Can't figure that one out

at all!!! :fook:

As of yesterday, still no DVD.

Lyn

I got mine in the mail today!!!!!! :claphands::claphands: It's awesome and entirely worth the wait!

I'm especially glad I got it today, as I leave for a business trip Monday. It would suck if it had come Monday and I had to wait a whole week to get home and watch it!

Awww Elissa I feel bad for ya Hon! I see you posted yesterday so I'm hoping you have good news today! If not I'll keep my fingers crossed you get it TOMORROW!!

:tantrum: {{HUGS}} Fran

I got mine a few days ago and it was so worth the wait!!!!! The interview with Gerry is awesome and soooo longggg!!!

Hope you gals get yours soon!!!!

Hugs, Linda

I'm still waiting but I hope it will be here in the next couple of days. I've ordered things from Canada before and it usually takes about 10 days for them to arrive. I had the e-mail from Jon so it must be on the way somewhere.

Still waiting in Oregon, if that makes anyone feel better!! I feel like a little kid--

I WAAAAANT IT NOW!!!!!!!!!

Judy :grrr2:

I forgot to say that my WOG vid came yesterday (5/23.) And speaking of delivery

I ordered a copy of your book, Sadie, on Monday--and it came free delivery

with some other things I ordered TODAY. That was amazing, and I am looking

forward to the book as well as WOG. Now if I can just find the time........

Judy

Mine arrived this week (don't know which day but it was before Wednesday). I pre-ordered on day one but it still took that long. I haven't decided whether to watch it in advance of the showing in Vegas - I originally said I wouldn't watch it first, but now I think I might watch it this weekend, along with Shadow Company (which I still haven't watched).

For those who don't have a copy or may want another to give away (or lend - I always have a lend copy and a keep copy of Gerry movies) - Jon Gustafsson has graciously offered to let us sell copies of the DVD at the convention - at a savings to you and for our charity. The DVD's at the Con will be $30 - which saves $7 over the cost of ordering on line and paying shipping. In addition $10 of each sale will go to the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation.

I will be making a post about this on the Convention forum as well