Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Perrin

300 Featurette

I found this while I was on youtube. It seems to be from MTV Britain and gives a good 300 overview. There are snippets of interviews from the cast and crew. There are really some nice droolworthy up close shots of Gerry. Enjoy!

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

The first battle scene

:bow: :bow: :thankyou: Perv!

You're right! Gerry looks particularly yummy. How in the heck does he manage that?!

That is by far my favourite fight scene in the movie! I love that long Gerry scene and the ending shield smack! :bow: Gerry was amazing in that scene! And of course the rest of the movie! LOL

Loved it!

Brumie

Perrin, thank you so much for finding this - I REALLY hope Zack added this to the Special features on the DVD! It's wonderful!

Gerry looks so deliciously gorgeous! **whimper**

Suzie

:claphands: Thanks so much for finding that Perrin!! That was sooo worth watching.

I still get so pumped watching those scenes and the interviews were a little different than what we'd previously seen. Zack Snyder is a genius and he has raised the bar in terms of 'action' movies so high I can't even imagine what anyone will do to top them. I'm still just so thrilled that The G was a part of that.

Thank you :claphands: thank you :claphands: . Love that fight scene and the interview parts were great, no "how did you get ready for this movie" questions. Yeah.

AnnOC

Thank You for this!!! Oh, yes, he does look particularly droolworthy...but I swear that's the norm.. :cunning:

Great interview and I swear it takes me right back to that first showing I went to..oh the midnight show...ah memories..:thud:

Thanks for posting this.OMFB!!!!!!!Gerry looked amazing!!!!!I think it was the color of his shirt and the background.It just made those gorgeous eyes glow even more.I still get goosebumps watching those scenes.When Gerry talked about the scene where "the wave" of Persians hits them like a sunami, that was one of my favorite parts.My heart just skips a beat, and then Gerry's "long" scene....thank you so much Zack...for slow mo gerry in all of his glory!!!!PERFECTION!!!!!!!!!!! :claphands:

Edited by redroseblackribbon

Thank you, Perrin!!!

I just cannot get enough of these interviews/vids - even though there have been so many of them.

I'm like Oliver when it comes to this man: 'Please, sir, I want some more.'

frenchy.

Perrin,

Thanks for posting these three interview segments. I always enjoy hearing Gerry talk about his roles.