Gerard Butler GALS

Somewhere In Time

klesher

Tonya or Mr. Gerry

I kinda had a brainstorm the other day, and I thought it would be a great idea that someday the movie industry should do a remake of the movie Somewhere In Time, with Jane Seymour and Christopher Reeves.

I am sure you both have seen the movie, however it is quite old. Loved it, great movie.

Anyways I think that Gerry would be great in the movie playing the part of Richard Collier( Christopher Reeves) and Catherine Zeta Jones as Elice McKenna ( Jane Seymour)

I think Catherine Zeta Jones would be ideal for such a part. She looks alot like Jane especially with her hair up. both women have dark hair, both women have English accents, and both are beautiful.

Gerry would be great for the part also, playing Richard Collier. He is tall and handsome like Christopher Reeves was, and both men have blue green eyes.

It was just a thought, and I wanted to share it with you. I meant no disrespect to Mr Reeves, I loved him, and also his sweet wife Dana.

Their passing was very tragic.

Thanks for listening to my thought.

Sincerely

Kristine Lesher

I agree with you a hundred percent. I was just thinking the very same thing the other night when I was watching my CD of " Somewhere In Time", one of my favorite movies!

hugs, midnight

I love 'Somewhere in Time" and agree Gerry would be wonderful in a remake. But if he were to do another time travel movie, I'd rather it was a movie version of "A Knight in Shining Armor" from the book by Jude Deveraux. That story is funny and naughty and sad and right up Gerry''s alley!