Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry's Midwest Classy Lasses #13

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And I'm sure you can get over your gag-reflex, Rissa. Or so I've heard. LMAO! ;)

:funnyabove: :rotflmao:

:confused: What? What'd I say? hee hee I think you gals in the gutter corrupted me.

Your welcome.

:kisswink:

And I'm sure you can get over your gag-reflex, Rissa. Or so I've heard. LMAO! ;)

:funnyabove: :rotflmao:

:confused: What? What'd I say? hee hee I think you gals in the gutter corrupted me.

Your welcome.

:kisswink:

:rotflmao::rotflmao:

Oh PUHLEASE!!! You were corrupted way before you found your way to the gutter!

thanks fo rgetting up the info on the Nov. get together because unless something earth shattering happens I'm planning on joining you for the MT and party of course. Hubs will probably be getting ready for hunting season so won't miss me anyway. :lol:

Love your new addition Pat!

Dawn...so good to hear you will be joining us for MT. We always have such a fun time there! :yippee:

Thanks on our new addition. We are having alot of fun with her...however the dog is a bit jealous! :D

Question. I've never been to a MT before. That might be fun. I'd really like to attend, but I don't know if I have the stomach to actually PURPOSELY go to Chicago. I might gag & vomit the whole way there. Ewwwww.... home of the Scrubs. I feel dirty just thinking about it.

Marissa...I do hope you and Kathy will join us for MT too. Luckily MT is not actually in Chicago, it is in the northern suburbs. So you should be fine but I will be sure to have a "Gag Bag" ready for you just in case! :lol:

Hello all! I'm just getting around to posting my intro here.

I'm Stacey(obviously), and I'm in Wichita Ks.

some of you know me, some don't so I just wanted to say hello.

I'll try to be around more.

Right now I've been pushing to get Shattered on the big screen here. I haven't had much luck yet. But I'll keep harrassing, erm, i mean emailing our movie execs here and hopefully they will listen.

:wave:

Stacey

Hi Everyone. Sorry I have been MIA from here. I have spent a lot of time lurking, between looking for a job and working on my home parties. It has been crazy here. I've also been trying to get out of my little funk I have been in.

I just finished sending emails to my customers and decided to post a bulletin for the first time on myspace letting everyone know I have some great specials for the now until Sept 3rd. I wanted to come up with something for all the ladies out there. I know the last few weeks have been spent on the kids getting ready for school so I thought why not do something for them now that the kids are back in school.

My manager just sent a note out yesterday asking who would want to work with customers. I told her "me". I guess 2 new clients came on faster than expected and they have been caught short handed in a few positions.They don't have time to do the normal interview route so they are trying to speed the process up. The answers had to be in by today. So tomorrow or Friday we may here how they are handling it next.

I am nervous I am going on an open interview tomorrow with Carabou Coffee for a store manager. Keep your fingers crossed ladies.... this one actually sounds like fun. I wouldn't mind doing it. I'll be heading to the interview straight after work tomorrow.

I'm still here and lurking around.

I am nervous I am going on an open interview tomorrow with Carabou Coffee for a store manager. Keep your fingers crossed ladies.... this one actually sounds like fun. I wouldn't mind doing it. I'll be heading to the interview straight after work tomorrow.

Miklyn...I am glad to hear you are going on this interview. I think you have a good chance of getting the job. If not, it is good experience! I wish you the best of luck! Please let us know how it goes! :rose:

hey GALS-

wanted to drive by post over here. I hope all is well with all you lovely ladies.

hugs

terra

Just a quick :wave: before I head out soon! We are taking the kids to see High School Musical on stage in Chicago! :claphands: This is the last weekend and they are SO excited!!! Both my kids are BIG into HSM, especially my daughter, so I know they will have fun! I am looking forward to it too. It will be different being on the other side of the stage for me! ;)

Since I will be in the theater district, I will check out some of the restaurants for out POTO outing in November. I already have one in mind but I want to look at a few others.

Tomorrow is another football game and cheerleading day! They will be playing at my old high school's football field which is going to be really weird for me since I have not been there in MANY years! I am sure it is going to bring back alot of memories for me! :p

REMINDER: Tomorrow Shattered (formerly BOAW) is on TNT tomorrow!!! :woo: Or at least that is what the TNT schedule says! :confused: Last week, they didn't know if they were showing Tom Berenger's Shattered or Gerry's??? :doh: I would much rather see Gerry's Shattered on the Big Screen!!! :tantrum: But if seeing it on tv is all I can get for now, I will take it until it comes out on DVD!

Trixie...hope things are getting better for you! Please drop us a line to let us know how you are doing! :hug99:

Things have been too quiet around here. I hope everyone else is doing well. :rose:

Gotta run!

Have a Great Labor Day Weekend! :D

Pat, have fun at HSM!!! I'm sure it will be a blast. I can't wait for November to get here. I am so excited to see POTO and to hang with all the lovely GMCL's again. Not to mention MT. It's going to be a weekend of firsts for me and I can't wait. Woo-hoo!!

Hope everyone is doing well!!

And can't wait to see Shattered either. Going over to a coworker's house to watch it and 300(she hasn't seen it yet...which is just crazy!). So I'll be having a Gerry mini-marathon. All that hot Gerry in 300 and then the new movie too. :heat: I'm sweating just thinking about it. LOL

Talk to you all soon!

Feeling much better thanks! Just trying to get motivated to get my laundry done. I have plans later so gotta get everything done early, but instead I get online to check out G. Hey, a girl has to have her priorities in order, ya know? LOL

Feeling much better thanks! Just trying to get motivated to get my laundry done. I have plans later so gotta get everything done early, but instead I get online to check out G. Hey, a girl has to have her priorities in order, ya know? LOL

Glad to hear you are feeling better.

"Hey, a girl has to have her priorities in order, ya know?" LOL Indeed she does and it sounds like you have yours in order!

Checking him out along with my morning coffee to get me started for the day. Gotta check my other sites and then come back here for another look over. :cunning:

Watching Shattered tonight?

Of course I'm watching Shattered tonight. Already got it set to record too. I'm actually going to a friends house to watch 300 and Shattered. She's never seen 300 so gotta change that. She's not a big fan of Gerry(yet LOL) so I am going to educate her. And my sister is in town from college so am going to lunch with her and my uncle this afternoon. Did you get over 18 access for this site? If not you should cause you would really enjoy the gutter support thread. Very helpful support for the addication called Gerry. hee hee

Of course I'm watching Shattered tonight. Already got it set to record too. I'm actually going to a friends house to watch 300 and Shattered. She's never seen 300 so gotta change that. She's not a big fan of Gerry(yet LOL) so I am going to educate her. And my sister is in town from college so am going to lunch with her and my uncle this afternoon. Did you get over 18 access for this site? If not you should cause you would really enjoy the gutter support thread. Very helpful support for the addication called Gerry. hee hee

Yes, you definitely need your friend to watch "300" and make her come over to the "dark side" of drooling and hor... ummm fans of the male acting. :doh:

Helping her to convert shouldn't be too hard at all, especially with 300. That's why and how I converted.

I haven't gotten access to the over 18 yet...I pm'ed my dob and am waiting for admin or whatever to approve. And then I will be in the gutter with my pervy self and will finally feel in my element. And I do really need some "helpful support" for my addiction! I'm getting the shakes already! lol

mary

Mary, don't feel too bad. You'll be in the over 18 area in no time. And BTW, LOVE the new siggy. Bethy did a good job. Actually, she always does a good job with signatures. She did mine for me awhile ago and I still love it.