Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry's Midwest Classy Lasses #13

Mary, don't feel too bad. You'll be in the over 18 area in no time. And BTW, LOVE the new siggy. Bethy did a good job. Actually, she always does a good job with signatures. She did mine for me awhile ago and I still love it.

Bethy did do a GREAT job and I absolutely LOVE my siggy!! It's perfect!

Gonna go post on my other forums before watching Rome. Yay!

mary

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:wave: Stopping by with a quick HI on my way to work.

All the kids are back in school today, so I feel like a free woman for a few minutes. I even went back to bed once they were all on the bus.

Hopefully now I will have more time to post. I see they are teasing us with VINTAGE HOLLYWOOD for the Convention. Can'tg wait to hear more info on that one.

The calendar has been updated. So check it out and see if there is any event you would like to attend. If you see that anything needs to be added, please pm me so I can do that.

Sounds like everyone has been as busy as I have been. I actually have 4 days off after today, so I am looking forward to getting some much needed work done around the house.

Better run for now and will pop back in soon.

Toodles,

Paulette

:wave: Stopping by with a quick HI on my way to work.

All the kids are back in school today, so I feel like a free woman for a few minutes. I even went back to bed once they were all on the bus.

Hopefully now I will have more time to post. I see they are teasing us with VINTAGE HOLLYWOOD for the Convention. Can'tg wait to hear more info on that one.

The calendar has been updated. So check it out and see if there is any event you would like to attend. If you see that anything needs to be added, please pm me so I can do that.

Sounds like everyone has been as busy as I have been. I actually have 4 days off after today, so I am looking forward to getting some much needed work done around the house.

Better run for now and will pop back in soon.

Toodles,

Paulette

What calendar are you referring to if you don't mind me asking?

I gotta get to cleaning and organizing my papers. Been running around like crazy every morning and then rushing home before my daughter's bus drops her off at 11:30. Got a few more appts today and then I'm done and have nothing to do tomorrow except clean.

mary

What calendar are you referring to if you don't mind me asking?

mary

Mary...Paulette is referring to the GMCL Calendar of Events. We have so many get togethers we have to keep a calendar so everyone knows what is going on! :D Here's the link: GMCL Calendar of Events. If you are going to join us for any event, just pm Paulette so she can add your name to the list.

Hey ladies! :wave: haven't dropped by for a while. Kids are back in school *doing happy dance* I reallly really want to go to Medievil Times. I found out I have a mandatory compliance meeting that Saturday until 1pm though. I gotta see if I can work it.

Miklyn I think I missed how the job thing went. any word?

Mary, hope the packing is going smoothly for you and you definitely have a safe trip moving! Make sure you get that computer set back up quick so you don't miss too much around here.

Edited by stacie-in-nebraska

:tantrum: I don't wanna lose my computer!

Some of the packers are coming tomorrow for the big stuff and then more on Thursday. The 3rd house I wanted to buy was sold before I could ask my 2nd set of questions. I give up on house hunting over the net, it's too complicated. I'm just gonna wait till I get there and hope for the best.

Thanks Stacie for the well wishes. I appreciate it! ((hugs))

mary

:tantrum: I don't wanna lose my computer!

mary

Mary...I moved about a year ago and I remember not having my computer for 3 days after I moved. :wall:

It was tough but I made it...you will too! ;)

Good Luck with your move! :hug99:

Edited by Scorpio613

Oh my sympathies. No computer makes for a very cranky GAL. And the library helped, but they kept looking at me funny everytime the chair went up in flames.

Oh my sympathies. No computer makes for a very cranky GAL. And the library helped, but they kept looking at me funny everytime the chair went up in flames.

Well if you'd quit writing all that hotness in the Pub your chair wouldn't combust all the time! :D

ETA: Wait. What am I saying? YOU KEEP WRITING THE HOTNESS IN THE PUB, I LOVE IT!! :lol:

Edited by stacie-in-nebraska

Hey ladies!! Just checking in here!! I've been lurking, just haven't posted, :D Just counting down the days until November!!!

tell me about... and halloween coming up soon...i am thinking some dracula...little bit o' catholic school girl....hhmmmmmmmmm that is what I am talking about

I feel all freaking special...I won (well me a 17 other chicks...but hey) a poetry contest on GB.net for the Burns contest.

here is the link to a website where I am published.

http://www.robertburns.plus.com/news2.htm

HOLY COW!!! :cheer::woo: :yippee:

THE CHICAGO CUBS WIN THE NATIONAL LEAGUE CENTRAL DIVISION CHAMPIONSHIP!!! :cheer2:

They ARE the BEST team in BASEBALL!!! :throw:

Now on to the Playoffs and hopefully the WORLD SERIES!!! :tens:

I LOVE MY CUBBIES!!! :hearts:

Edited by Scorpio613
  • 2 weeks later...

Just stopping in quick to say hey and tell you all about the not so good day I had. I got into a car accident today. A guy decided to change lanes right into me. My car is probably totaled. But thankfully I wasn't too hurt. Just a little banged up. My neck is a little sore and the doc said that it's probably just a contusion on the knee and leg. My leg is really starting to throb right now so I gotta get off the computer and elevate for awhile. Hope everyone else had a better day than I did. Talk to you soon!

Just stopping in quick to say hey and tell you all about the not so good day I had. I got into a car accident today. A guy decided to change lanes right into me. My car is probably totaled. But thankfully I wasn't too hurt. Just a little banged up. My neck is a little sore and the doc said that it's probably just a contusion on the knee and leg. My leg is really starting to throb right now so I gotta get off the computer and elevate for awhile. Hope everyone else had a better day than I did. Talk to you soon!

Stacie...I am so sorry to hear about your accident. What a way to start the week! :( I am also sorry to hear the car may be totaled but better the car than you! I hope that guy has good insurance! What are you going to do for transportation? :confused:

Just take it easy and take care of yourself. :hug99:

:hugs:

PatKay

Edited by Scorpio613

Well I finally got my rental car yesterday evening. Now I'm still waiting for the other guy's insurance claims adjuster to get ahold of me. Until then I'm just waiting. I think I said it before, but my car is totaled, so I gotta start looking for a new one, but until the insurance people settle on the damages I can't do anything. I'm feeling pretty sore today in my neck. I'm thinking I'm going to call my chiropractor tomorrow and go in to see him. Hope everyone else is doing well!