Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry's Midwest Classy Lasses #13

Here cubby, cubby, cubby...

*Rissa leaves a$$-whoopin trail from Chicago to St. Louis*

*on her way out of the thread, Rissa yells out so they can hear her all over the midwest*

GO CARDS!!!

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My dear Marissa...the heat in St. Louis must be getting to you...have you checked the National League Central standings as of today? :confused:

Let's see...the CHICAGO CUBS are 1/2 game out of FIRST PLACE :woo: while the Red Birds are, hmmm...6 games out!!! :scared:

I don't think I need to say more...I will let the Chicago Cubs...the HOTTEST team baseball and the standings speak for themselves! ;)

GO CUBS!!! :D

Edited by Scorpio613

My dear Marissa...the heat in St. Louis must be getting to you...have you checked the National League Central standings as of today? :confused:

Let's see...the CHICAGO CUBS are 1/2 game out of FIRST PLACE :woo: while the Red Birds are, hmmm...6 games out!!! :scared:

I don't think I need to say more...I will let the Chicago Cubs...the HOTTEST team baseball and the standings speak for themselves! ;)

Just a minor correction to the above post....

The Chicago Cubs are now in FIRST PLACE in the National League Central Division!!! :cheer2:

WOO HOO!!!! :claphands: :yippee: :cheer::woo:

GO CUBS!!! :fans:

Edited by Scorpio613

Just a minor correction to the above post....

The Chicago Cubs are now in FIRST PLACE in the National League Central Division!!! :cheer2:

WOO HOO!!!! :claphands: :yippee: :cheer::woo:

GO CUBS!!! :fans:

Pffffft.

go cubs!!!

Anyone sign up for the ghost tour yet for the 2008 us gerry cony? tickets are only 8$

:intheshade: Good grief life's been challenging the last three months! I've been way outta the loop on here and doing back reading is very difficult and time consuming so I hope that all of you are happy and healthy and perhaps a little wise, or happier, healthier and wiser than three months ago. I am none of those things! But content, not dead and not stupider is what I'll take and be glad for it! :kisswink:

I've missed fawning over Mr. Stubbly! :hehe:

Hey there Ray!! Glad to hear your life is going well. Mine on the other hand? I think I might be just slightly stupider than 3 months ago. But alas, I think I'll be alright. LOL

What have you been doing with your time lately? Hope whatever you've been doing has been fun. Talk to you soon!

Stacie

Hey there GALS! Long time, no post! I have been lurking though. Life's been a little busy, but what else is new, right?

Ray - There you are!! I was wondering where you've been hiding!!

Anyways, not much is going on here - just enjoying the summer! Well, the air conditioner really since it's so dang hot out! :D

:intheshade: Good grief life's been challenging the last three months! I've been way outta the loop on here and doing back reading is very difficult and time consuming so I hope that all of you are happy and healthy and perhaps a little wise, or happier, healthier and wiser than three months ago. I am none of those things! But content, not dead and not stupider is what I'll take and be glad for it! :kisswink:

I've missed fawning over Mr. Stubbly! :hehe:

Ray...you are still among the living!!! :yippee:

So good to hear from you! :claphands:

Like Stacie asked, what have you been up to lately? Or maybe we shouldn't ask! :cunning:

I hope all is well with you and we will see more of you on these boards! :pointy:

My dear Marissa...the heat in St. Louis must be getting to you...have you checked the National League Central standings as of today?

Marissa...this season is a disappointment, but you can still have your photo taken next to the Cardinals' World Series Trophy. That's really special. :cheer2:

I'm a true Cardinal fan that must endure a loving son's undaunted loyalty to the Chicago Cubs...even naming his dog Sosa!! I'm still trying to figure out how that happened. :confused:

GO CARDS!!!

beggs909 :drink:

Hello LADIES!!!! I miss you guys! When are we hooking up again. I need a girls night out. I'm assuming we're doing the PSILY in the fall. Oh pweety pweeze

Please let me know when you plan another get together...It's few hours drive from St. Louis to Chicago and I'd love to see all of you again. You are a wild and crazy bunch...that's why you're so much fun.

Maybe I can get Marissa to ride shotgun.

beggs909

Edited by beggs909

Stacie, Trix, Scorpio - You know it's mostly like the rest of you I'm sure, summer, work, responsbilities, some socializing and next thing you know summer has just breezed on by. Wish I could say there was a particularly masculine reason for my absence, but alas, the elusive male heterosexual species eludes me! :escape:

Dog is surely womans best friend!

Where is our hero? Left London is the rumor right? On to what?! A little break I hope. What is the very next movie release for him? "Naked Scot Goes Snowboarding"?! Ooohhh..... :KingLeo: Don't sit that sweet bum down! Unless it's on my lap! :angel2:

(I missed doing that, making up silly stuff, weeee....!)

Ray - From what I gather, our man is in Australia filming "Nim's Island" now. That should be a pretty cool movie!

Beggs - Our next planned gathering is November 10-11. We're going to Medieval Times Saturday night, then the after party (I will be getting all that info up very soon), then on Sunday we're going to see POTO (stage) in Chicago. Although, I think we're sold out on group tix for that. We'd love to have you come that weekend though! We'll keep you posted!

Ray, his next movie being released to theaters is PS I Love You. Which I totally can't wait for. Got my box of tissues ready cause I know I'm going to cry at this one. :tissues: Of course, that won't stop me from seeing it several times. Can't pass up seeing G on the big screen, regardless of the movie.

Trixie, I didn't realize we were going to an after-party at MT too. Woo-hoo! Par-tay!!! :pointy: Only 93 more days until our get together. hee hee

Oh yeah, we always have an after party! We've always held it in the hotel's community room, which is a really nice room. They've always been so kind to put up with us! :D

Where is everyone at? I swear summer rolls around and the gmcl's disappear. LOL Hope all are having a good week!!!

BTW, if you haven't seen the movie Disturbia yet I highly recommend it. Very good show!

Not all of us have disappeared, I am still here! :funnyface: I think many of us pop in daily but don't post plus Summer is always a busy time with vacations, keeping the kids busy, etc. Be patient, the boards will get busier when PSILY gets closer to release time. ;)

I have not seen Disturbia but my kids want to see it because they are fans of Shia LeBeouf. Not sure it is something they should just yet? :confused: I will probably wait until it comes to Dish network, watch it myself and then make a decision if they can see it.

We have a new member of the family! We adopted a Guinea Pig! My son has been wanting a GP or a Hamster for some time. He even saved his allowance to get one. We found a family who wanted to sell their GP, cage & all, so we picked her up yesterday. She is so cute! Her name was Nibbles, but my kids changed it to Nugget. I wanted to call her Guiness because she is black & tan like my favorite English/Irish drink...Guiness & Harps called a Black & Tan! But my kids wouldn't go for it! :lol:

Hope everyone is keeping cool in this HOT, HOT weather! :heat:

Pat, how old are your kids? This movie does have a little bit of blood and gore so guess it depends on what you feel is right for your kids to see.

And you gotta post a picture of your newest family member. Shame that they wouldn't let you name it Guiness, but Nugget is a cute name too!

Pat, how old are your kids? This movie does have a little bit of blood and gore so guess it depends on what you feel is right for your kids to see.

And you gotta post a picture of your newest family member. Shame that they wouldn't let you name it Guiness, but Nugget is a cute name too!

My kids are 10 & 12 and they have seen movies with blood & gore before so maybe Distrubia wouldn't be too bad. :confused:

Here is a pic of our new "little girl" Nugget. Isn't she cute! :D

Edited by Scorpio613

Hello, my loverly Midwestern GALS! i haven't been by in a while to check on you. I already know that Marissa is suffering from heat stroke. :kiss:

thanks fo rgetting up the info on the Nov. get together because unless something earth shattering happens I'm planning on joining you for the MT and party of course. Hubs will probably be getting ready for hunting season so won't miss me anyway. :lol:

Love your new addition Pat!

Edited by DawnS

Hello LADIES!!!! I miss you guys! When are we hooking up again. I need a girls night out. I'm assuming we're doing the PSILY in the fall. Oh pweety pweeze

Please let me know when you plan another get together...It's few hours drive from St. Louis to Chicago and I'd love to see all of you again. You are a wild and crazy bunch...that's why you're so much fun.

Maybe I can get Marissa to ride shotgun.

beggs909

ABSO-FOOKIN-LUTELY!!!

Hello, my loverly Midwestern GALS! i haven't been by in a while to check on you. I already know that Marissa is suffering from heat stroke. :kiss:

thanks fo rgetting up the info on the Nov. get together because unless something earth shattering happens I'm planning on joining you for the MT and party of course. Hubs will probably be getting ready for hunting season so won't miss me anyway. :lol:

Pfffffft. What the fook ever.

Question. I've never been to a MT before. That might be fun. I'd really like to attend, but I don't know if I have the stomach to actually PURPOSELY go to Chicago. I might gag & vomit the whole way there. Ewwwww.... home of the Scrubs. I feel dirty just thinking about it.

:lol:

Pat, your little Nugget is too cute! As for the movie, I don't know either. I think you should watch it first just because there is violence in it.

Dawn and Marissa, braving the clean air? Wow, didn't think I'd ever see THAT. hee hee But you both should come to MT. I'm sure you'll have fun. And I'm sure you can get over your gag-reflex, Rissa. Or so I've heard. LMAO! ;)

Edited by stacie-in-nebraska