Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Stef with an F

Taurus World Stunt Awards - LA - May 20, 2007

LOVING THE GRAY!!!

:spontaneous:

Wow! Can that man get any hotter. :heat:

OMG I just want to run my fingers through that hair...just for a minute. Please? Anyone?

:cunning:

GOOD NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!

This man is too fine for words. :heat::thud:

Loving the hair and the beard!!! He looks just amazing...I'd love to know what the t-shirt says. Hope he's letting the hair and beard grow for Nim's Island. Thank you, thank you!

:claphands: :yippee: :kiss:

Wow! You Gals are on the ball!! Thanks for the photos! He does look great, as always. So glad he got to be there and accept the award in person from the stunt dudes he worked so hard to impress. Can't wait to see the tv show now!

:tasty: Love love LOVE the hair!!!!

And I love the t-shirt, but I think it would've looked better with jeans. *ducks for cover* Sorry, the jacket and the pants aren't working for me, but if I could get my hands on Gerry, they wouldn't be on long anyway... :cunning:

Someone stick a fork in me, I'm done. Through. Finished.

FREAKIN' DAMN..I mean really, don't you think he should turn the hotness down..just because all the other guys are going to get totally pissed at him.

But could the SUN DIAL DOWN THE HOTNESS...nope, not at all.

Oh those freakin' GREYS...OH THEY ARE BACK..I just want to look at them...a lot. The Scruff, the Meditation necklace..he's so into it..love the sort of earthy necklaces and that he wears them...OH GERRY, you are too hot for HUMANS, really, he is.

THANK YOU SO MUCH STEF FOR THESE!!!

Just saw them Stef.

And you know they help prove something that people have long speculated about.

SPIRITS CAN COMMUNICATE WITH THE LIVING...why, BECAUSE I'M DEAD AND THIS IS MY GHOST TYPING.

And yes that had to be in all caps, after all, I'M a ghost, I've earned it.

dead, just DEAD.

Okay, that's just not fair! He's sooo darn good looking. Everybody else just doesn't come close and he is the standard to which I compare all men. Whew! :inlove:

I think I'm in Gerry overload. And I LOVE IT!!!!! Screencaps from Wrath and now these. :tasty: :drooldrum: :spontaneous:

Stef, thank you, thank you, thank you! :yourock:

:heat: I can't get over how mazing he looks. ALL THE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He looks so handsome!! I love his hair. He is just my idea of a perfect (to me), beautiful man, and I wish he would let the grey peek through ...............he looks even better with it that way.

I really like his outfit.........nice casual, that's what this event seems to call for.........not too elegant. The wooden beads........dunno about them, but they're OK I guess. He can get away with it without looking silly. Johnny Depp is into all that.

Truth is, he can wear just about anything and look great, because he's so goodlooking and masculine.

Glad he made it back. This award means a lot to him.

:claphands:

Edited by Emily Bronte

Is it Friday yet, huh? Is it?? NOW let's see if they show it on the Entertainment shows tomorrow..now that WOULD BE GREAT.

OH, HOLY GOD!!!! I can't take much more!!!! The rooftop pics from yesterday were enough to drive me to the edge!!!FOOK!!!!!Now I'm swan -diving head first!!!! He's gotta know that he's absolutely freakin killin us!!!!I'm so proud of him!!!!Congratulations, baby!!!!

Gerry, sweetie, how does it feel to be a walking dream???

Friday can't get here fast enough!!!!!

Thank you Stef - you are always the ONE who gets all the goods for us and quick! :pointy:

Thanks again!

Joanie :claphands:

HOLLY IS GONNA FOOKIN" FREAK WHEN SHE SEES THE SALT -N- PEPPAH!

HE LOOKS UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!!!

Swannie

these are in the GALS gallery:

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Stef,

Thank you for the prompt posting of these fabulous photos!!! For PR reasons, I was hoping he would attend but did not know if his stay at Cannes might conflict with this event. As everybody else said, he looks amazing and sporting a healthy tan. Great way to start the week as it is past midnight where I am staying.

THANK YOU STEF...YOU FREAKEN ROCK!!!! and I luv U 4 it! The grey back in the hair , growing the hair out, the new style of dress. and he's got a new ring on ...lets see what did I leave out? Oh my Gawd I almost forgot!!! HOLY FOOK HE'S GORGEOUS!! I'm joining Moonie....I'm dead too!!! :thudstars:

:stars:

Woh! Geebs is bringin Sexy back! I swear this man couldnt get any hotter....actually Yeah he could. But OMG! :spontaneous: