Gerard Butler GALS

Taurus World Stunt Awards - LA - May 20, 2007

you're all very welcome :D

keep an eye out... i'm watching the photos roll in and the major photo sites are doing a great job of capping A LOT of footage b/c there are tons of a-listers attending. the most recent pics are of burt reynolds accepting his honorary award... according to the award's website, there is another honorary award winner and also Gerry... so i'm sure we'll have pics soon from inside.

i'll stay up for a little while, hopefully i can catch everything before it gets to be too late :kisswink:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OH GOD, I have to get up early for work tomorrow...I can't keep my eyes open, and with the prospects of more GERRY...this is just too good.

The entertainment shows HAVE TO COVER THIS, they covered the Rock getting his last year, Gerry deserves the same attention..add in all the movies that were just announced he'll be in, there should be MUCH coverage.

I'm so freakin' dead right now..cause of Death..BUTLERIZATION.

Awh, Gerry is SO cute!! :inlove:

Someone had asked me about going to this show, but with my limo driving the last two nights, I really couldn't think about it. :doh:

Oh my, he's so fookin' GORGEOUS (and thank God he left that hideous hat either at home or, better, in Cannes! :rotflmao: ), I think I'll just swoon here and now... :swoon:

Edited by madamina

Ok, I just spent the last few minutes recovering from the latest onslaught of photos. :cunning: Have to say that I'm really liking that the grey is back! :yippee:

And then when I looked closer I finally got IT! The T-Shirt says "Brogue Warrior"! Funny G!! :rotflmao:

:cunning:Posted Image

:dance: Lovely, lovely, lovely, lovely, lovely, lovely *sings this while skipping up and down dining room* did i say lovely?

What i love most of all is that he looks rested and HAPPY, hoorah!!!! Bout time Mr B was worrying for ya! :kiss:

See you in 18 days everyone

Sim

xxxx

xxxx

I have to say that the grey suit with the t shirt makes me smile, not because it's the best look in the world, but because it sooooooo Gerry.

Gerry don't ever get a stylist, I mean it, please don't turn into a cookie cutter polished Hollywood guy. Stay you. ALWAYS!

I know many of you want him to pick better outfits, but I just love that he really freaking doesn't care and it really freaking doesn't matter, cuz he looks so damn good!

edited because it's 1:30am and my eyes are fuzzy

Edited by DawnS

Perfect ending to my day. Thank you Stef with an F, you rock :claphands:

Thanks to Stef for posting so quickly.

When you go to bed in the midnight,I am awake at noon.

It is a good time for me to get a information .

Congratulations ,Gerry.

I have been waiting for this time since 2002 April when I had a crash on Attila.

You look gorgeous and healthy.

pinkhouse

WOW what a treat this morning!!!! Nothing better than the start a Monday Morning seeing new pics of Gerry. He looks great and adorable. I love his outfit. I wonder when this comes on tv??? I'll have to check so I can tape it.

great great great photos thanks so much and I love the grey too wish he would keep it. he looks so fine!!!! he is so hot!!!! he looks so proud I am so happy for him. Betts

Stef have I mentioned how much you ROCK, getting these piccies up so quickly? :claphands:

Congrats, Gerry, on the awesome award!! :pointy:

That has to be the weirdest looking trophy I've ever seen, but it's cool in it's own way.....

And ya know, I said earlier I don't like the grey jacket and pants - but I do agree that Gerry looks great in anything - and he certainly sets his own style. It's not as if he has to consult me before he gets dressed, for goodness sakes!!! (But that would be one fun job!!)

:bow2::bow: STEF!! Web Wonder Woman!

I know everyone is gushing over the gray again and don't get me wrong, I love it, too.

But when I saw the pics of him standing on a stage...award in hand...alone in front of a microphone...giving an acceptance speech...my stomach and heart did a wee little somersault!

Hopefully, this is only the beginning. :claphands::claphands:

Stef have I mentioned how much you ROCK, getting these piccies up so quickly? :claphands:

Congrats, Gerry, on the awesome award!! :pointy:

That has to be the weirdest looking trophy I've ever seen, but it's cool in it's own way.....

And ya know, I said earlier I don't like the grey jacket and pants - but I do agree that Gerry looks great in anything - and he certainly sets his own style. It's not as if he has to consult me before he gets dressed, for goodness sakes!!! (But that would be one fun job!!)

Dang, that man is so hot that just looking at his picture burned my panties right off! But yes, that trophy was kinda weird, yet symbolic of something else...hmm, I just can't put my finger on what that might be, though (evil grin)

Paris.

Okay, after scaring off my co-workers with a sudden loud 'SQUEE!!!!' when I saw the pictures on the front page, I think I'm just about settling down....NOT!! :D :D :D

Thanks so much for the pictures, Stef!!! Oooh, I'm so parking my caboose on the couch come FRIDAY night!! Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom will just have to wait until I'm good and ready to watch them later.

CONGRATULATIONS, GERRY!! YOU LOOK SO GOOD!! AND YOU CAN USE THE AWARD TO LIFT WEIGHTS TOO!! Just a thought. :lol:

Congratulation Gerry !! This is just the beginning of many more awards to come!

Now I don't know about the rest of you but if this pic doesn't take your breath away than you're probably not breathing to begin with! I LOVE THE SOFT CURLS!!!! OMFB!

:cunning: Fran

Posted Image