Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Stef with an F

Taurus World Stunt Awards - LA - May 20, 2007

Someone who went to the Awards told me that the green T-shirt says "Prague." Don't know about the bottom word.........possibly a team of some kind? Soccer?

Aww, Congrats Gerry...I am so proud of you and if you read this, I mean this from the bottom of my heart: I couldnt have asked for a more brilliant guy to be a fan of than you.Gerry deserves so much more than people give him credit for. and this is the 1st of many many awards to come!

.....oh yeah and Gerry looks Stunning!!! :heat::swoon:

Is there a video from the ceremony? The acceptance speech and all? Who is the tall brunette standing with him in one of the pictures? The one with Alan, I mean.

The picture with her back turned to the photographer, outside with Gerry and Alan, before the awards. It's not his publicist, because she was seated inside next to Alan, dressed in red. Who is she? Does anyone know?

Edited by Emily Bronte

Someone who went to the Awards told me that the green T-shirt says "Prague." Don't know about the bottom word.........possibly a team of some kind? Soccer?

The shirt says BROGUE WARRIOR Isn't that hilarious!

Is there a video from the ceremony? The acceptance speech and all? Who is the tall brunette standing with him in one of the pictures? The one with Alan, I mean.

The picture with her back turned to the photographer, outside with Gerry and Alan, before the awards. It's not his publicist, because she was seated inside next to Alan, dressed in red. Who is she? Does anyone know?

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that she's probably one of the meet and greeters as the photo was an arrival photo and she's dressed in a business blazer.

I think you are right Chelle.

Actually the shirt says rogue warrior...someone found a site on the Internet that carries the shirt...for $98! It was half price at $49, but they're all sold out. Still too rich for my blood!

:claphands: :inlove: