New photo in Cannes found

sancre

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dang, I'm gonna have one good time in Vegas!! :cunning:

~Mel

Dang - for the Vanilla Mod, that was WAY easier than I'd have expected.

What's it gonna take to get the JOTS pics? LOL!

I know Men's Health is really picky, but uh...who doesn't want to see those HUGE?

Can't wait, girlies!

Dang, I'm gonna have one good time in Vegas!! :cunning:

~Mel

Dang - for the Vanilla Mod, that was WAY easier than I'd have expected.

What's it gonna take to get the JOTS pics? LOL!

I know Men's Health is really picky, but uh...who doesn't want to see those HUGE?

Can't wait, girlies!

Well, I'm bribeable. *grin* :D

As for Men's Health...you'd bet your booty they're going up there!!

OK gals! You want to take it off? Rent or buy a dvd of "Mrs. Brown" and when the scene comes up where Gerry and Billy Connally are running down the hill HIT the Pause button. Keep hitting the pause button until the first scene pops up with Gerry running naked into the water. Nothing is left to the imagination. After seeing that I wasn't surprised at what I saw in this picture. You can't see this scene except when you hit the pause button before they hit the water. Keep hitting it and SURPRISE!! My sister was shocked that I discovered this. She told all of her friends. Has anyone else seen this? You'll fall out of your chair.

OK gals! You want to take it off? Rent or buy a dvd of "Mrs. Brown" and when the scene comes up where Gerry and Billy Connally are running down the hill HIT the Pause button. Keep hitting the pause button until the first scene pops up with Gerry running naked into the water. Nothing is left to the imagination. After seeing that I wasn't surprised at what I saw in this picture. You can't see this scene except when you hit the pause button before they hit the water. Keep hitting it and SURPRISE!! My sister was shocked that I discovered this. She told all of her friends. Has anyone else seen this? You'll fall out of your chair.

Oh yes, this is well known around here. Many a vcr was destroyed in the quest for Sir William sitings. :lol: thank goodness for dvd's

actually you seem like a GAL that would appreciate this so I'm PMing you something :kisswink:

Well I can see I'm at the right website. You Gals are right on top of things ( or don't we wish) :embarassed: I've already had to change the batteries twice in my remote DVD player because I love to pause and zoom during Gerry's movies. I love all of this new technology!!

Kathy

...hmmmm... one could think the he has an Arnold Schwarzenegger fixation...

First, he goes "Commando".... and then he goes gunning for the Guvernator's job... "I'll be back!"

But I do love the cut of this particular suit ~ MUCH YUM!

:omg: :bouncydrool3: :seeyou::tens:

• 2 weeks later...

Could someone send me the pics?I can't see them!!!!!!!!! :tantrum:

I want my dear Gerry I want my dear Gerry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Phantomlove,

They were talking about this pic Posted Image

Enjoy :kisswink: