Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome (continued)

Greetings! Ladies

Alice Thanks for checking in with the rest of us here back at "the ranch" :funnyface: Be sure and check in again and let us know all the up-to-the-minute late-breaking news! BTW....be sure and check on Nancy's feet...she already complained that they were killing her on her first day there! :confused: (Note: she just called me again to check in and said she's enjoying her time there and is now sharing a room with Cassie.)

I KNEW you girls would LOVE the Vegas POTO!! That's terrific you got to meet the Phantom himself!! I thought it was much better than the NY production, especially with all the special effects and the theatre built especially for the show at The Venetian.

I went to see "Wicked" on Tuesday evening with my sister and we LOVED that too!! I had no idea it was so funny!!! :funnyabove: It was absolutely delightful and the two female leads were awesome...those voices, WOW!! I will definately try and see it again, I enjoyed it that much.

Well, have a good evening everyone.

Till next time! :wave:

JUDE

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Erica, well, at least you're trying! I haven't gotten that brave yet!

Jude, I thought you would be in Vegas with Nancy!!!! Next year you have to go too!

Alice, I forgot to thank you too. Thanks my friend for letting us have a wee glimpse of Vegas.

hugs,

Sue

Sue I'm here at home behind the Orange Curtain! I was going to go to Vegas only to ride along with Nancy to keep her company if she was going to drive her car alone. As it turned out, Jenn drove her so it worked out. I hadn't registered for the convention anyway. I was going to just hang-out and visit my best friend, who lives there. I am going to the GB.net U.S. con next April which will be fun because my son lives in Maryland and I'll be getting a two for one! Next year, we'll ALL be there in Vegas together!! BTW Sue....how's your little sweetie pie grandson doing?

I don't know about anyone else but ARE YOU SICK OF SEEING AND HEARING ALL THIS CRAP ABOUT PARIS HILTON ON TV!!!??? :tantrum: You'd think this girl was somebody SPECIAL!! Sheesh!! Enough already.........

Go to jail and don't pass GO! :finger:

I've tried to get onto Chat but my computer won't let me...probably need to upgrade! :doh: again!

JUDE

I don't know about anyone else but ARE YOU SICK OF SEEING AND HEARING ALL THIS CRAP ABOUT PARIS HILTON ON TV!!!??? :tantrum: You'd think this girl was somebody SPECIAL!! Sheesh!! Enough already.........

Go to jail and don't pass GO! :finger:

Oh Gawd, yes. Enough with spoiled rich b.....c already.

Edited by AnnOC
Guest greyeyegoddess

Hi Fans!

Just checking in again!

Yesterday, Mel and Bethy taught some great classes about making music videos and animated siggys. I may have the tools to try something later on.

Dinner was great! Chicken, mashed potatoes, side salad and cheese cake.

We watched the five runner up music videos and had a talent show. Wow! We had great singing, dancing, acting, comedy, and even a nunchuck demonstration. Gerry's fans are sooooooo talented!

We danced the night away and after midnight, sometimes we went to the hospitality suite to watch 300!!! It was playing on the paid movie channel!! Yay! So I saw it two more times last night.

See you all soon!

~alice

:music:

Hi Sue,Erica,Anna,Jude,AnnOC, Pil, and Betts!!!! I'm so glad I got you guys to talk to...If I missed anybody a BIG HI to you too! OMG Alice....thanks for taking the time to keep us posted from Vegas.. It helps us to feel included in the festivities even though Barbara has kept us busy and happy with our own little convention going on!!

Anna, a maltipoo is a cross between a poodle and a maltese puppy. I am going to try and scan some pics a little later for you guys....she is ADORABLE but what a handful!!! Right now shes laying in her mommas slipper cause she went to the store,

Erica, they say because she is a cross between two hyper breeds that you get double the trouble and They are not kidding!! So if tou have a Lasa you might wanna stick to that...besides they are soooo cute too! I had a Maltese and he was like my right hip for almost 14 yrs. but he passed a little over year ago. I still think of him almost every day and when I look at this little face on my daughters pup she looks so much like my Sunny when he was a puppy!

Pil, Yeah I thought you were going to Vegas too! I was seriously thinking it over but when we finally got my house sold I knew it was going to be too much... Next year for sure!!!

Jude, you are so right!! I'm totally sick of the PH Bull S%#$t myself... Isn't there some important stuff going on in the world? Although I am glad they put her butt back in jail. Sorry any PH fans out there but you do the crime you gotta do the time!! :tantrum:

Well think I'll go peek around the board a little. Waiting for my daughter to come back from the store so we can go to my sons pool! It's Hotter than Hades down here so I know what ya mean Betts!! Phew!

Sue, I looked at a few houses down here but nothing has floated my boat yet! Some how I gotta get NY out of my soul! You been a busy Grandma? How's the little tyke doing? I'll bet he's getting big already! Saw the last pic you posted ....What a little Doll baby!

Big {{{{HUGS}}} to you all and have a good week-end whats left to it that is....

*Fran*

Edited by ladyfran

Hi there everyone!

Hope ya all having a really great 'Virtual Convention;, I have had so much fun doing graphics, nothing special but showing willing.

I will miss the rest of the fun....we have a 'do'...Ruby Wedding Anniversary....so we are off to the 'Snooty Fox Hotel' in Tetbury....Highgrove is along the road nearby but I forgot to send their HRH's an invite! :rotflmao:

We are all staying there overnight just to make it more relaxing, so I'll have to miss the fun tomorrow.

Take care everyone,

Hugs to all,

Anna x

Posted Image

Good morning Frannie, Erica, Pilar, Jude, Betts, AnnOC, Anna, and anyone else who is part of the left behind group!

Alice, you're such a sweetie to keep us posted on the goings on there in Vegas. Thanks dear!

Jude, what a good friend you are to Nancy! And YES, next year we are all going to have to go to the convention!

Frannie, I can feel for you....getting New York out of a New Yorker's heart and soul is next to impossilbe I think. But both your kids live in North Carolina? Well, I guess that's about as good of a reason to move there...so truly, I hope you do find the perfect house.....and if not, come west, come west, come to Redding...there are tons of beautiful houses out here! :cunning::kisswink: (and you don't have humidity to deal with either).

Is something going on with Paris Hilton??? :confused: Oh YEAH Posted Image they took her arse kicking and screaming back to jail! Poor baby! I wonder how many people were killed in Iraq yesterday and all we hear is Paris Hilton!!!!

Jude and Frannie, my grandson is perfect according to my son. But I haven't seen him in a whole weeks and I won't see him again until we go down to the bay area the end of the month :tissues::tissues: But my son calls and puts the phone to his ear so he can hear my voice and I can hear his funny litle noises.Posted Image Thank you for asking :kisswink:

Alright, for those of us left behind I think it is time to PARTY!!!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

hugs,

Sue

Oh Anna, have an absolutely wonderful time! And Happy Anniversary!!!

love and hugs,

Sue

I lost my place in our virtual list can someone send it to me I thought it was in page one of the convention but I can't find what we are doing here today Help Barb you are so good at this. Hi to all Alice good to hear from you and Frannie hi and we are having abig storm so can't stay on long right now lu lu all Betts

Big HELLO'S to ALL the GALS/PALS in Vegas !!! & :kiss:

Now A BiG HI Y'ALL to all us folks in the LEFT BEHIND Group !!!! :kiss:

THANKS SO MUCH BECOZY ... for setting up this Virtual Vegas CONY -- for us peeps that

could only attend in Spirit !!! :kiss: & BUG HUGS !!!!

Shout outs to US holding da partay -- down on de GALS home front ---

HEY HEY HEY -- Barb/Becozy, Pilar, Erica, Betts, Irish, Emily, Sarah/AngeloMusic, Madamina,

Anna, Celedon, Foxxay, Annoc, LadyFran, Landa, LadyT, Jude,.. I know I'm leaving folks out

(not intentionally) -- I LOVES all of Yas !!! -- I's just gettin old and cloudy-headed... hee hee..

AnyWays --- US is excited for the GALS in VEGAS & ready to HANG & Have Fun wid my

Budettes & Buds on da home front !!! :dance: :bonk::wave:

p.s.. Hi there Greyeyegoddess -- thanx for updates & also I just watched that video

of the GALS in VEGAS -- from last night --- it was Great -- Thanx SteF & MEL & all involved

want to see more pics of all of yas -- I know -- just keep ma knickers on TEE

I know sooon will all see a smorgish borg (can't spell for shite) of wonderful

pics, videos etc -- can't wait !!!

Edited by Amanda-T

Hey Gals

I totally forgot about the convention being on right now, and trust me, as much as I'm not around anymore, I wish I was there with you, I'm reminiscing right now about last year. Please, everybody don't think I don't love you or Gerry anymore, I just don't have any spare time these days. Besides, even if I had been able to get the time off, I've only been home for a month and a bit, I'm catching up on bills (and sleep). And, one of my horses is racing tomorrow in a stake, so I wouldn't have been able to get away regardless.

I hope everyone is having an absolutely spectacular time!!! Abs, wish I was there to see you chick!!

Hugs

Dawn

Hey Perrin.... :seeyou: down there! HELLO!!! Dawn, if you get a chance come on over to the vitual convention...it's a blast! And Bethy, I saw your post over there so I know you found yourself :rotflmao:

hugs,

Sue

Guess I will call it a night. I talked to a few gals in vegas on the phone. They all got fake tatoos ahahha but they are having fun. They still have not heard who won the talent contest. They say the food is wonderful. I want to save my money and go to visit Scotland. Maybe I will do that next year with Lady Yvonne. And lexie or somemore the more the merrier. we could have fun. I have not done a thing all day but keep an eye on our nice convention here. I am about to hit the sack and watch attila I watched one more Kiss last night and started Attila so have to finish it tonight. Well ya'll Fran, Barbs, Erica, Anna, annoc, sue, suzie, anyone I forgot. Midnight I see you were on awhile hope you are feeling a little better. lu ya'll Betts sweet Gerry dreams .

Hi everyone :wave:

I hope you are all having a great night at the VC.

I will be back tomorrow to read through everything!!

It's great to get an update from Vegas....thanks Alice

And Yea......I'm so fookin tired of hearing about PH!!! The media needs to get it's eye back on the ball; Try focusing on the lives of our service men and women in Iraq.

I have a friend with two young boys who's husband has been in Iraq for 2 years. He is coming home in 9 days!!!! I pray to God that nothing happens to him.

I know this is silly but....I am a Grandmother (of sorts.) My precious little guinea pig had two amazingly adorable piglets today. :yippee: I have never seen anything so cute before.

I will post some pics in a few days after they get a little familier with their world.

Hugs to all the GALS, Amanda, Betts, Jude, Anna, Landa, Pilar, Fran, Barb, Erica, Madmania, Annoc, Suzie Foxxy, Sarah, Dawn and all those I missed.

Have a great night,

Marianne

Edited by celadon2

Good Evening!...to ALL our "Left Behind GALS" :cunning:

This is the first chance I've had to get on here to see what's going on today. When I'm finished here, I'll head over to the convention threads and catch up on the activities. I hope everyone is doing OK and having a good weekend, so far.

Hubby and I just got home from meeting my sis and her husband at the movies and dinner afterwards. We saw "Ocean's Eleven".....VERRRA nice eye candy (especially Mr. Pitt!!) It was entertaining and cute, nothing special. I rented "Little Children" DVD and watched that this afternoon. Whoaaaa! Heavy!! It does have lots of cute butt shots of Patrick Wilson, he's such a cutie! Kate Winslett is very good but it's not exactly an uplifting film. I was stunned by the ending, it gave me the creeps!

Before I forget, Nancy called (twice) this morning and wanted me to make sure I posted a BIG HELLO :wave: from her. Sounds like they're having a good time and she did mention to me that "300" was playing on the pay-per-view in the hotel room!!

Sue Oh, THAT BABY!! What a lovey!!

celedon2/Marianne Don't feel silly about your new piglets making you a Grandma! I only have two grandanimals....two cocker spaniels (Peanut & Butter)

Fran I would imagine it's going to be difficult to adjust from living in NY. If it's meant to be that you settle down near your kids, you'll find the right house. I just don't think I could live with all that humidity back east. Like Sue said, come on out west....southern CA! We don't have any humidity here, just brush fires, earthquakes (once in a while) floods (when it rains, which is never!)

Anna Happy Anniversary!! Maybe HRH WILL surprise you and drop in to join you two for a drink to help you celebrate. :confused:

Well, I'm going to head over to the other threads and catch up. Barb, if you're checking in here from time to time....THANK YOU AGAIN for all your work in putting this together for us!! :claphands:

Bye for now.....

JUDE

Can't wait for the new little additions pics Marianne!! Congrats!!!! I think it's cute as Hell... Take care Sweetie.

:wave: Nighty night Betts, and Sweet Gerry Dreams!

Going to go to bed myself in a few...

{{HUGS}} Fran......................had to post my new siggy! hehehehehehehe................

Jude...did you see how SHE (meaning Frannie) is just ignoring us California GALS!...I think she's sick of my whining about her moving out here... :rotflmao: Thank you...I am so in love with my little guy...I can't stand it! I want to be around him all the time and since I can't I just look at his pictures...lol.

Marianne, I want to see pics of your little grandbabies...hey, until B2 (did I tell you guys that's what I call my grandbaby since he shares the same name as my son Bryan) came along my other grandbaby was Maggie, a black lab! My son and her have been joined at the hip for the past 11 years!

Posted Image

Posted Image)she's kind of an old gal now ... but this is her last year at my son's wedding. She walked down the aisle with the flower girl).

hugs,

Sue

Jude...did you see how SHE (meaning Frannie) is just ignoring us California GALS!...I think she's sick of my whining about her moving out here... :rotflmao: Thank you...I am so in love with my little guy...I can't stand it! I want to be around him all the time and since I can't I just look at his pictures...lol.

Marianne, I want to see pics of your little grandbabies...hey, until B2 (did I tell you guys that's what I call my grandbaby since he shares the same name as my son Bryan) came along my other grandbaby was Maggie, a black lab! My son and her have been joined at the hip for the past 11 years!

Posted Image

Posted Image)she's kind of an old gal now ... but this is her last year at my son's wedding. She walked down the aisle with the flower girl).

hugs,

Sue

WHAT DO YA MEAN???????????????????? I never ever ever ever would ignore you California Gals! Well since I've become a Southern Belle...*Ah Hem* that is!! :cunning: But I would LOVE to come out your way... I told you...Bobby(the old stick in the mud) is stuck on NY and doesn't even want to budge from there. I don't know what to He!! I'm even looking down here for! Right now I'm ready to settle anywhere!!!! I know one thing it's HOT HOT HOT down here! I got a sunburn in about five minutes yesterday. B2? Too Cute Sue!!! But watch it cause it could very well stick with him and when he gets older you know who's gonna get the blame....HaHaHa. Getting ready to go shopping cause Debbie is having a cook-out for her friend next door today. I know one thing ...going on a vacation is not good at all for a person on a diet! UGH!!

Okay, gotta go but remember ...I'll be back!!! Who said that??? :D

{{{HUGS}}} Fran

Morning everyone Frannie, are they picking on you I willl get my rolling pin out after them haha :rotflmao: its hot here get use to to it Fran. I can't go out. too hot. Have good day everyone love the dog in the wedding, so cute my niece just called her Golden retriever is dying and she was crying Idon't know if she is leaving her to die at home or call the vet we both were crying so bad. Have nothing to do but visit GALS all day. so I will be here. love Ya'll betts :hearts:

Happy Sunday to all those here left behind!

There is much joy chez #99 because I finally got a King Leonidas action figure! :woo:

Last night, a friend and I saw 300 at our local drive-in. It was King Leo's first official outing, and he stood fiercely atop the speaker station and watched the movie with us. (Only among GB fans could I admit something like that and be understood!!)

We talked to the manager, a history buff who still liked the film very much even though it's not historically accurate, i.e., no body armour and such. Later, when Cindy and I were watching the film and we got the the part of with the closeup of the Spartans walking through a mountain pass, just after they left Sparta, in their full non-body-armored glory (and you know the one I mean :drool1:), I turned to Cindy and said, "Who cares about historical accuracy?!"

Marianne, please do share photos of the grandbabies!

Jude, I saw Ocean's 13 yesterday, too. Agreed, it was okay, nothing special. I liked Ocean's 11 (with this group, not the Rat Pack) much better. George Clooney was at his suave best in that one. The one thing that does come through is that this group of actors seems to get along well off-camera, and it shows.

Looking forward to hearing how the con went!

Great day to all!

--Danielle :D

Guest pilaraquarius

Speaking of the Con...

The pictures in the Gallery are GREAT! We've sure got some beautiful GALS around here! Swannie looks FAB! I can't wait to hear from them this week!

Hey Gals

I totally forgot about the convention being on right now, and trust me, as much as I'm not around anymore, I wish I was there with you, I'm reminiscing right now about last year. Please, everybody don't think I don't love you or Gerry anymore, I just don't have any spare time these days. Besides, even if I had been able to get the time off, I've only been home for a month and a bit, I'm catching up on bills (and sleep). And, one of my horses is racing tomorrow in a stake, so I wouldn't have been able to get away regardless.

I hope everyone is having an absolutely spectacular time!!! Abs, wish I was there to see you chick!!

Hugs

Dawn

Dawn!! *tackle squish* I SO missed you this year babe!!!

~Mel

Heya everyone!!

Mousie and I are home from Vegas... :tissues: I hate saying goodbye to everyone. Though I'm glad to be sleeping in my own bed tonight and to be able to eat cereal! :lol:

Had SUCH a great time. Wonderful wonderful GALS and PALS, seeing friends from last year and meeting newer ones this year... I can't believe a whole year has gone by!

And today is my 1st anniversary of the day I met Gerry face to face. WOW.

I hope you all who couldn't attend had a great time with the virtual con that Barb so dutifully and wonderfully spearheaded!! :hearts: You're the best, Becozy!!

:hearts:

~Mel