Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Stef with an F

Don't miss your chance to get your fingers on Gerry's hot abs!

Congrats Lady Yvonne!!!!

:claphands::claphands::claphands:

Hi Lady Yvonne,

Congratulations. I think if you want to make some money, charge $5 per person to each of us that would like to touch the genuine signature of the owner of the abs. I can collect the money for you of course.

SueL :yippee:

Congratulations Vonnie! What a treat that will be on your wall! YUM! Be sure to let us see it in Las Vegas!!

Suzie

PSSSST: KittyPro, you distract her and I'll grab it and run. We can trade off weeks drooling on it!!! :funnyface:

Just kidding, Vonnie, You enjoy your wonderful prize!!!!!!

wow Yvon my friend you did it drool drool drool I am so happy for you see things do go good if you just say they will. l u lu Betts

TO ALL OF THE GALS WHO SENT ME CONGRATULATIONS, "I THANK YOU."

I HAVE TO TELL YOU THAT THE NIGHT I SENT IN MY MONEY FOR THE RAFFLE, I THOUGHT TO MYSELF, THIS IS MINE. I CANNOT TELL YOU HOW I KNEW, BUT I DID. THEN, I ACTUALLY FORGOT ABOUT IT.

I DID NOT KNOW WHEN THE RAFFLE WOULD BE OVER OR WHEN THE WINNER WOULD BE PICKED.

I HAD NOT LOOKED ON MY COMPUTER FOR TWO DAYS BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN HAVING TROUBLE WITH IT. :tantrum:

WHEN I DID, I NEARLY FAINTED WHEN I FOUND OUT THAT I HAD WON. I HAD GOTTEN AN EMAIL FROM DR. EM (ACTULLY HOLLEY) TELLING ME I HAD WON. I GOT CHILL BUMPS AND MY WEBSITE ON GALS HAD DISAPPEARED WHEN I TRIED TO CONTACT THEM, SO I WASN'T QUITE SURE I HAD READ THE MESSAGE RIGHT.

LEXIE (OBAN MAIDEN) HAD SENT ME A CONGRATULATONS EMAIL AND THAT IS HOW I REALLY FOUND OUT THAT I HAD WON. :rotflmao:

I AM THANKFUL. I AM GRATEFUL AND BLESSED. I LOVE GERRY BUTLER AS WE ALL DO. HE HAS GIVEN ALL OF US SO MUCH. I THANK HIM FOR ALL HE HAS GIVEN TO ME, TO ALL OF US. HE WILL NEVER KNOW HOW MANY OF US HE HAS HELPED NOR HOW MANY LIFE-LONG FRIENDSHIPS HE IS RESPONSIBLE FOR.

"THANK YOU" GALS AND "THANK YOU, GERRY," FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART. I HAVE AN AUTOGRAPHED PICTURE THAT I CHERISH OF GERRY AS THE PHANTOM GIVEN TO ME BY BETTS (RAINA SNOW). THE POSTER WILL BE FRAMED ALONG WITH MY FIRST TICKET TO "300." MY TICKET IS NUMBER 1. I AM VERY, VERY PROUD OF THIS. THEY WILL BE TOGETHER WITH THE PICTURE FROM BETTS.

"GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF YOU, FOR THE NEXT TIME." IF IT CAN HAPPEN FOR ME, IT CAN HAPPEN FOR YOU TOO.

I WANT VERY MUCH TO MEET EACH OF YOU AT THE CONVENTION. I AM REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING YOU AND GIVING YOU A BIG HUG. WE ONLY HAVE ONE LIFETIME, THIS HUG WILL HAVE TO LAST FOREVER.

GOD BLESS, :inlove:

YVON <><

:claphands: That was so sweet to read Yvonne, may I add my congratulations too.

Anna X