Gerard Butler GALS

Wrath of Gods DVD's

Jon Gustafsson has graciously sent us 60 copies of Wrath of Gods to be sold at the convention. This is a win/win situation because we will be able to sell them for $30 U.S. which is a savings of $7 per DVD over ordering them from Canada (saves you the shipping) - plus $10 of each sale will go to our charity, The Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation. If we sell all 60 (which we intend to do) that will raise $600 for our charity!!

So, if you love the movie and want copies for gifts, or to have a loaner so your personal copy never has to leave your home, this will be the place to buy them. We'd like to get an idea of the demand because if it looks like we might be able to sell 90 rather than 60 we could ask Jon to send us 30 more (they come in boxes of 30). He has been so generous in doing this for us, not requiring us to pay up front for the DVD's but allowing us to pay him after they are sold at the convention.

We will be sending Jon a giant THANK YOU for all he has done for us - allowing us to show the movie at the convention, allowing us to use graphics from the movie, and sending us 60 DVD's on trust that we will pay him - and donating 1/3 of the proceeds to our charity.

JON WE HOPE YOU ARE "FEELIN' THE LOVE" FROM GALS!!!!

Wow, this is great! I'm one of the odd balls who never orders anything on-line LOL... so I will definitely want a copy!

Thanks Jon!

Swannie

OMG, I got my copy in Fridays mail. You won't be disappointed. So much in this documentary. Jon did a great job. Of course, the first thing I watched was Gerry's interview. Damn that little black box. Good luck at your convention, I'm going to next year's in Arlington, VA. :inlove:

Thank you Jon!! *big hugs*

Not sure if I"ll definitely get one, depending on my money situation. But put me as a maybe :)

Me, Me, OH ME!!! Please save one for me... A big thank you for allowing us to purchase this dvd at the convention. I kept putting it off and in turn it kept slipping my mind.

Cassie

I WANT ONE. I REALLY, REALLY WANT ONE! This is so cool! For money reasons I was waiting until after Vegas to purchase my copy and now I can making purchasing a copy PART OF my Vegas experience!

THANK YOU, MR. GUSTAFSSON!!

I want one too! I just hadn't gotten around to ordering one yet.

I'm going to check with another friend of mine to see if she wants a copy of it too. Maybe it will be an early birthday present for her!!! LOL

Thanks for the news Susan!