Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Stef with an F

I'm really not quite sure where to post this

This was sent to me today... it's obviously an oldie as he's looking Terry Sheridan-esque. I wanna scream to the girl "ARE YOU CRAZY? close your eyes and savor what is being done to you!!!" :tantrum::tantrum: LOL :rotflmao::rotflmao: *sigh* she didn't know what she had

http://www.slide.com/r/6l6nU_Qt7j_Ba4cdns3FAVkX8ZVBPeHm#

HOLY HELL STEF!!! THANKS FOR THAT!!! I'M FOOKIN TOAST!! :spontaneous:

WTF was she THINKING!! OBVIOUSLY SOMEONE WHO'S NEVER SEEN ATTILA or TR2...C'mon Mr. Pinky wants to play!!!

Don't get me started on the paw....

Well I kinda know how she feels! I mean, she is probably in shock..... but wow, I wonder who she is and how come she rates a kiss from The Butler! LOL!

Swannie

Swansong GAL: Lady of the Lair,

'Guardian of the Master's Dreams'

And Willing OCPA Sufferer

Posted Image

OMG is that girl frigid or what??? :doh:

What a waste of Gerry's beautiful lips!!!

My tongue would be so far down his... :cunning:...never mind!!!

He could plant one on me like that anytime!!! :pant:

:lol:

Edited by Scorpio613

hehe i agree she might be in shock... who wouldn't be for real? :kisswink:

His body language... *sigh* that's a real incentive to want to smack some sense into her LOL he's wrapped around her! :thud:

Oh My Damn! He would have been calling security on me. :lol:

Are you sure this is Gerry? :confused: I mean it looks like it could be him but i'm not convinced it's in fact him. The fact that she's not into it says it all. If this were really Gerry she would be unconscious falling to the ground.

Cassie

I keep going back and looking at the picture!

*here I go again*

She is DEFINITELY in shock!!!!

You don't kiss Gerry with your eyes open! At least I wouldn't!

JUST LOOK AT THAT MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can tell he is an AWESOME lover!!!!!!!!!!

*slides off chair*

That really looks like he suddenly grabbed her and planted one on her! She appears to be stunned! I would be requiring medical intervention!

Suzie

Edited for mispelling my own name...see what Gerry does to me???

Edited by Texas gramma

Gerry....kissing, arms around me, man mitt all over me ......... Posted Image

Posted Image

Are you sure this is Gerry? :confused: I mean it looks like it could be him but i'm not convinced it's in fact him. The fact that she's not into it says it all. If this were really Gerry she would be unconscious falling to the ground.

Cassie

Unfortunately Cassie, some girls are not smitten with Gerry's charm or lips in this case! :confused:

I don't know why but I look at it as more for us! :cunning:

Does she have a pulse?? really, well, maybe she was stunned..of course you know if that was me or any of us, the next picture would be...well, let's say the shock would have worn off and the REAL fun would have begun.

You know he used to do that all the time, remember the Maria Menunos interview, another reason why I'm not a fan of hers ;)

Oh My Damn! He would have been calling security on me. :lol:

:funnyabove: I was think the same thing.....It would have taken an army to pry me off

I gotta disagree with ye, Zanes ... if Gerry planted one on me, I think I WOULD keep my eyes open -- I wouldn't want to miss a thing... ESPECIALLY if it meant seeing those luscious salt-n-pepper temples "dance" before my eyes while inviting Mr. Pinky out to play!

HOLY HELL STEF!!! THANKS FOR THAT!!! I'M FOOKIN TOAST!!

WTF was she THINKING!! OBVIOUSLY SOMEONE WHO'S NEVER SEEN ATTILA or TR2...C'mon Mr. Pinky wants to play!!!

Don't get me started on the paw....

THUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:thud:

My first thought when I saw that picture was:

"What in the f#$k is this???" Then I began to melt.

I thought to myself "dang, look at how he held her at that moment." I know that he is damn good in bed to be sure. That is one lucky lady co's girls, if that man did that to me??? I sure wouldn't be looking at no freaking camera that's for sure.

Thanks for sharing that HOT photo! I can't think, got Gerry on the brain and else where.

Paris.

That really looks like he suddenly grabbed her and planted one on her! She appears to be stunned! I would be requiring medical intervention!

Suaie

Ain't it the TRUTH!!! And yes, it does appear that he TOOK that kiss, Oh Baby :cunning:

Paris.

if he stole the kiss it would explain why the girl is that way. I think I would react the same way first second then my passionate side would take over my hands/fingers would be playing/massaging his hair. Or my hands would go and fondle his arse.

Of course he proabably grabbed her all of a sudden to mug for the cameras because he loves doing that and took her by surprize....If that isn't the case than she should immediately move to Hell over and let me in and I'll show her how to recipocate....... *THUD*

:cunning: Fran

Take a gander at that hand, how he's got his arm around her too..surprised, I can see that..but still, I don't know how she didn't flat line. ;)

:omg2: in response to the woman getting kissed!

My reaction if I were in her position :mouthmaulme:

:thud:

Made my morning and I just woke up!

Whoooa! I might be shocked for a second but after that....I would be heavily participating in that kiss. If my eyes opened for a second it would be to look around for something to tie us together so his lips would never get the opportunity to leave mine. I bet the lady would love to relive those moments again.

The room is suddenly hot just thinking about it!

geara

It is true that not all women are enamoured of Gerry (not sure how they could be immune) - and she could possibly be one of them. It looks as though he has some sort of papers in his other hand, maybe even a script. Perhaps he decided to "rehearse" a scene with her, but failed to warn her about it! I'm trying (desperately) to put myself in her shoes, and I think if I was ever lucky enough to be the recipient of a sudden kiss like that my eyes would fly wide open too! Now if it lasted enough for even a single brain cell to restart and function then I'm sure I'd become verrrra responsive.

What I want to know is if that's The Butler's writing in the thought bubble.

It seems like the sort of cheeky comment he would make upon seeing the photo.

frenchy.