Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Stef with an F

I'm really not quite sure where to post this

My tongue would be so far down his... :cunning:...never mind!!!

He could plant one on me like that anytime!!! :pant:

:lol:

I'm with you PatKay. They'd be hauling the two of us to the hospital to do a tongue extraction!

Man, that would be ONE HELL of an ambulance ride!

It is true that not all women are enamoured of Gerry (not sure how they could be immune) - and she could possibly be one of them. It looks as though he has some sort of papers in his other hand, maybe even a script. Perhaps he decided to "rehearse" a scene with her, but failed to warn her about it! I'm trying (desperately) to put myself in her shoes, and I think if I was ever lucky enough to be the recipient of a sudden kiss like that my eyes would fly wide open too! Now if it lasted enough for even a single brain cell to restart and function then I'm sure I'd become verrrra responsive.

Maybe her jealous boyfriend, or hubby, or over protective father, or mother, or the nun who is a close friend of the family, or her lesbian girlfriend, is the one behind the camera? Those are the only things I can come up with that would help me understand said chick's reluctance!! :rotflmao: True the camera may have caught her at just the right moment, that first element of surprise.

Oh well, just do what I do when looking at the piccy...place your thumb just so over her face...and then simply marvel at G's technique. Can't get laid...what a joker he is! We don't believe you G!

Can't get laid...what a joker he is! We don't believe you G!

Nope, don't believe him for a second! :whome2: Yep, you!

...Oh... My..... :spontaneous:

Um excuse me...I have to go dream about that kiss - can someone photoshop me into that girl's position? HOLY HELL PEOPLE!!! Look at his arm placement?

OMG.

Why can't that have been moi???????

*unlurks* Hello everyone. *waves around*

A question: am I the only one that thinks this looks like a bit of photoshop? Mind you, a very good one too. But lookat were their lips..ahem....meet.

SEEE --- if that ever happened to me -- (yeah right) but if (in some wacked out place in space and time) it ever did -- I would DIE a VERRA happy woman!!!! :scared::cunning:

WOW!!!!! is all i have to say --- :kisswink: :spontaneous:

binkie :rotflmao:

OMG......What was that girl thinking????? :doh: Holy cow what we wouldn't do to be in her position. If that was me with Gerry then we would of been making out!!!!!

A question: am I the only one that thinks this looks like a bit of photoshop? Mind you, a very good one too. But lookat were their lips..ahem....meet.

Looks like he's kissing her chin almost.. Yeah, weird.

Yeah I'd be making out with him as well if that were me, and I don't wanna brag, but I'm an awesome kisser, so hopefully it would have been liked (not like I'd ever get the chance to). ;)

Exactly what I thought, Towel! ;)

Exactly what I thought, Towel! ;)

its not a photoshop you cant match lighting like that on photoshop.

It looks like Gerry has papers, what appears to be a script, in his right hand (behind her back). I wonder what was going on.....whimper - I'll help him run lines!

Suzie

IMHO those "Terry Sheridan" days are Gerry's sexiest. Any picture from that timeperiod just does me in. I turn into a drool puddle.

If that were me kissing him......... :kiss: I believe I'd make us end up on the floor!! :hearts::cunning::gutter:

Boy, :igotgals: real bad....... Ok, now I need to get back to work..... :gettowork:

The trouble with young girls is that they don't realize that kisses like Gerry's don't come everyday. They don't savor the moment. They think there will be more Gerry's in the future. WRONG! There is only one and she just blew it by not wrapping her arms around him and giving in to his kiss. What a waste!

Kathy