Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Stef with an F

Taurus Stunt Awards - Gerry's Acceptance Speech & The Rock's Opening

Thanks for putting that up so fast!

OMG! Is he not adorable!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS!!!!!(and yes, I yelled that) I set my dvr to record the awards because my son had a double header(we won both games!), but when I got home, it wasn't there!!! :tantrum: I was sick!!!But I knew I could count on you guys!!!!

Gerry, you looked great and so damn cute and funny as usual!!!!

You and The Rock should do a movie together!!!!!

So proud of you!!!

Congratulations!!!!

Edited by redroseblackribbon

I am ecstatic for Gerry!! :claphands: I loved his speech. :goodjob2:

He looked great too! :hubba::yummy:

Thanks for posting this for all of us! As always, GALS has been the best in sending new information on Gerry first! Please accept my heartfelt thanks. :hugs:

:igotgals::kiss:

Thank you Geri!

Oooooooooooooh, THANK YOU, indeed!!! Are these going to be put in the downloadable vids area, too? (please...) Edited by madamina

Thank you Geri!

Oooooooooooooh, THANK YOU, indeed!!! Are these going to be put in the downloadable vids area, too? (please...)

Aye...check first post...

Oooooooooooooh, THANK YOU, indeed!!! Are these going to be put in the downloadable vids area, too? (please...)

Aye...check first post...
Hey, that was quick!! THANK YOU!!! Luv ya!!!!! :yippee: :yippee: :yippee:

Thank You for getting this up so fast!!!! This one is priceless!

Thanks for getting this to us so quickly. It's appreciated.

Thanks, Stef.

Thank you so much! I had seen the show last night and I couldn't believe what Gerry said...he's just too much! I understand there was so much more to his speech that was edited out. He's adorable as always. I love Rock's comment about how Gerry could have talked him to death. That's Gerry!

:claphands: :yippee: :inlove:

:thankyou: :thankyou: :thankyou: :thankyou:

As always, faster than a speeding Butler...I mean bullet.

frenchy.

LOL!! I just had an image of a butler dressed in tails and everything running through a posh house with a silver tray mounted on his upturned palm!!

:lol:

Wow...it's too early for a Saturday morning, what am I doing up??

~Mel

Thank for posting this so quickly! :thankyou:

I enjoyed the Taurus awards last night! The running joke of The Rock ripping Gerry then being "afraid" of Gerry was funny! :D

Gerry looked great as usual and his manner of dress was not any different from some of the other guys who excepted an award! Only the women were really dressed up!

I admit I was a little taken back when Gerry said what he said when accepting his award. Especially because my kids where watching the show with me. They wanted to see Gerry win an award. Luckily they didn't ask what he meant! :p

Congrats Gerry! :cheer2:

Edited by Scorpio613

frenchy.

LOL!! I just had an image of a butler dressed in tails and everything running through a posh house with a silver tray mounted on his upturned palm!!

~Mel

I was actually referring to his 72 seconds remark!

Ahhh, you take the high road (Vanilla) and I'll take the low road (Gutter)...

frenchy.

Mel. thanks for the links Hon...as they say :yourock: and you sure do!! Gerry has to get cheeky or it wouldn't be him!

:claphands: Fran

GerARD Butler and Josh DuMEL???? (Sorry, I'm a Josh fan, too.)

*rolls eyes*

Whatever.

BUT THANKS FOR THE VIDS, STEF!!! :claphands:

rock was so funny haha, best awards lol feel so proud

they eddited his speech though oh well it was great!

thank you so much gals for bringing us the vid as fast as you could!

Edited by Anileydis

frenchy.

~Mel

I was actually referring to his 72 seconds remark!

Ahhh, you take the high road (Vanilla) and I'll take the low road (Gutter)...

frenchy.

Ah, yes, well... *ahem* :D

~Mel

That was by far, the best award show I have seen! I never laughed so much! I loved the interactions between Gerry and the Rock! They were hilarious!

And Gerry's speech was so funny, I couldn't believe what he said, but I can believe that parts of his speech were edited out! That's our Gerry. The Rock's comment about talking him to death was funny and fitting but that's why we love Gerry. It was funny and he made people laugh, so AWESOME JOB GERRY! His face when he was listening to the opening by Hopper and Snyder was so sweet! I loved it!

So proud!

Brumie

I enjoyed the Taurus awards last night! The running joke of The Rock ripping Gerry then being "afraid" of Gerry was funny! :D

Gerry looked great as usual and his manner of dress was not any different from some of the other guys who excepted an award! Only the women were really dressed up!

I admit I was a little taken back when Gerry said what he said when accepting his award. Especially because my kids where watching the show with me. They wanted to see Gerry win an award. Luckily they didn't ask what he meant! :p

You gotta love him! He was so funny . . . the bit about getting laid was unexpected, but funny. I am so happy for him. Hopefully, many more to come.

You gotta love him! He was so funny . . . the bit about getting laid was unexpected, but funny. I am so happy for him. Hopefully, many more to come.
Did anyone else notice that in the schtick from the Rock after Gerry's acceptance speech, he referred to Gerry as "Gerald"? Probably just a slip of the tongue,but I hate when that happens.

Guest Aislinn

Stef,

Thanks so much for posting this and it's so clear too! I love it!!!!!!

I thought the Rock did a great job as host and really enjoyed his teasing of Gerry -- especially since everytime he did it -- the camera showed Gerry's reaction. Wonderful!

Okay, I"m off to put this on my iPod now! hehe

((hugs))

Ashley