Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Stef with an F

Taurus Stunt Awards - Gerry's Acceptance Speech & The Rock's Opening

:cunning:

:yippee:

Thank you Stef..thank you ladies.... he's just edible, isn't he?

You know I think he means it...he's in need of some major lovin... it's a CALL TO ARMS ladies.. YOUR GERRY NEEDS YOU....

Think not what you do for your Gerry ...think what your Gerry could do to you...OOooer those legs, those hands those luscious lips, eyes and that fantastic ar@@ .... two peaches swaying in cotton wrapping...

Oh I've really got to stop this, it's not good for my blood pressure..... :tasty: :heat:

Thank you Geri!

*edit*

Now in MultiMedia!:

Opening & "Rock vs. Gerry" Montage

Presentation & Acceptance Speech

:lolita:

xmargx

You know I think he means it...he's in need of some major lovin... it's a CALL TO ARMS ladies.. YOUR GERRY NEEDS YOU....

Think not what you do for your Gerry ...think what your Gerry could do to you...OOooer those legs, those hands those luscious lips, eyes and that fantastic ar@@ .... two peaches swaying in cotton wrapping...

Oh I've really got to stop this, it's not good for my blood pressure..... :tasty: :heat:

xmargx

:rotflmao: TY, xmargx! I love your phrasing. Paairrrfect description for that lovely view. :heat:

BTW, have you ever visited the Gerard Butler GALS > The Over 18 Forum - For GALS Only > Over 18 Forum - Other Stuff > Over 18-Gutter Support Center. Looks like you have the making for a Gutter Gal. Drop by and see us some time! We love visitors and lurkers. All Gals Welcome, if your Over 18.

Beachie Posted Image

You gotta love him! He was so funny . . . the bit about getting laid was unexpected, but funny. I am so happy for him. Hopefully, many more to come.

You mean awards, right? Many more awards to come. Not the other thing you found unexpected and funny. :cunning: :cunning:

frenchy.

:thankyou: :thankyou: :thankyou: :thankyou:

As always, faster than a speeding Butler...I mean bullet.

frenchy.

LOL!! I just had an image of a butler dressed in tails and everything running through a posh house with a silver tray mounted on his upturned palm!!

:lol:

Wow...it's too early for a Saturday morning, what am I doing up??

~Mel

I was actually referring to his 72 seconds remark!

Ahhh, you take the high road (Vanilla) and I'll take the low road (Gutter)...

frenchy.

:rotflmao: When I first read that Mel, I thought that you had created a Gerry Manip Posted Image and was going to ask you to send me a copy. I had to read it two more times before I coughunderstoodcough! Posted Image My GALS Addiction thrives!!!

Mel :hug99: thanks to both you and Stef for all the hard working getting us the videos of the Tarus Awards. We love you! :woo:

:wave: See y'all later, I'm taking the low road to join frenchy and others in the Gutter.

Beachie Posted Image

You gotta love him! He was so funny . . . the bit about getting laid was unexpected, but funny. I am so happy for him. Hopefully, many more to come.

You mean awards, right? Many more awards to come. Not the other thing you found unexpected and funny. :cunning: :cunning:

frenchy.

Works for me either way!

Hello Beachie :claphands:

Have I been a bit naughty, Oh dear...I've got one excuse....

I'm English....well two really

Gerry never comes home he's always in the USA so it can make you a bit HYPER.... :heat: when he does appear on screen...if you know what I mean... :inlove:

So..things to do... :yippee:

Don't be so naughty, check :cunning:

Find the Gutter gals, check.... :cunning:

and climb right in there....check :cunning:

Now where do I look?... this board is like Gerry's legs...long with many interesting detours... :tasty:

:rotflmao: TY, xmargx! I love your phrasing. Paairrrfect description for that lovely view. :heat:

BTW, have you ever visited the Gerard Butler GALS > The Over 18 Forum - For GALS Only > Over 18 Forum - Other Stuff > Over 18-Gutter Support Center. Looks like you have the making for a Gutter Gal. Drop by and see us some time! We love visitors and lurkers. All Gals Welcome, if your Over 18.

Beachie Posted Image

xmargx

frenchy.

Works for me either way!

:rotflmao: :funnyabove:

Me too!!

frenchy.

i got to say that was the best award ever. The interaction between the Rock and Gerry was priceless. I was waiting for Gerry to stand next to the Rock after one of his many comments. That's an idea the Rock and Gerry in a movie both being the comedians that they are would definitely be a good movie.

So what did we miss from the Speech that Gerry gave? Now we all know that Gerry could get any girl he wants so I'm doubting a little that he is not getting any. Maybe what he meant is that he hasnt found a lady that can take or handle all of his scottishness if you know what I mean ;).

All in all WE ARE SOOO PROUD OF YOU GERRY!!!!!

Edited by rowdychiquitagirl

Thank you Geri!

*edit*

Now in MultiMedia!:

Opening & "Rock vs. Gerry" Montage

Presentation & Acceptance Speech

xmargx

Thats my girl! That's the naughty Marg that I adore. You're such a bad girl. Me likey! :funnyface: Now get thee to the Gutter as Beachie stated and let your obscene thoughts flow. Remember, I know you're a naughty girl hiding under that nurse's facade. two peaches swaying in cotton wrapping - So bad, but oh so true.

Cassie