Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Samwise45

Before Gerry

Hi Gals,

Although admitting this sort of gives away my age, before Gerry I had a major crush on Tom Selleck. It started when I was 19 and I never really changed until Gerry. But they are both tall with green eyes...really dreamy eyes. Who was your crush before Gerry?

Posted Image

Beautiful drawings, Samwise. You're very talented.

:hmm2: It depends on how far back we want to go with crushes. :lol:

Nice taste, btw, with Tom Selleck. He was looker back in the days of Magnum and continues to be an extremely handsome man.

I remember having pictures of Paul Michael Glaser and David Soul on my walls as a Junior High kid. (the REAL Starsky and Hutch. :lol: )I'm sure there were other Tiger Beat posters hanging around but those were the biggies.

My crushes right before I became Butlerized were Johnny Depp and Viggo Mortensen. But I have to add, other than looking up movies on IMDB, I didn't know anything else about those two.

Since Gerry? None really although Michael Fassbender (had to look up the spelling of his name :kisswink: ) from 300 certainly caught my eye. :heat:

Hi Gals,

Although admitting this sort of gives away my age, before Gerry I had a major crush on Tom Selleck. It started when I was 19 and I never really changed until Gerry. But they are both tall with green eyes...really dreamy eyes. Who was your crush before Gerry?

Posted Image

DaWG !!! -- Woman !!

That is awesome -- drawing of Tom Selleck -- !!! I just know saw this drawing of yours.

Tom is a hottie -- and he and Gerr - do have some fine things in common -- with

their loooong sexy legs & they're beautiful Green eyes.. to just name a few... hee hee..

I bet they would be great in a movie together -- come to think of it...

Yea --- I've always been rather partial to Mr. Magnum P.I. and Now Mr. Phantom-- G- aye !!!

LOL !!! Thanks so much for sharing all your beautiful work --- look forward to seeing

more wonderful drawings !!!

Take Care !!!

Amanda-Tee

I had crushes as a teen, but they were just fleeting. NEVER had a crush like I have on Gerry... never.

Swannie

I wouldn't say I had a crush, but I liked Mel Gibson. Once Gerard Butler came along my heart is his completely. :kisswink:

There's no more you could want in a human - he's such a complete wonderful package.

:heat:

MAGNUM!!!! I love TS. He has always been one of my favorites. Awesome job.

Oh, Yeah! It was Tom Selleck for me too! But I never wrote a fan letter, never joined a web site, never had naughty dreams, never spent hours looking for obscure magazines with his picture in them, never had a shrine in my house, never had an action figure that looked like him, never had tee shirts with his picture on them, never carried drool books, never bought every movie he had ever been in, never went to conventions in his honor - never did NONE of that stuff for anyone but Gerry!!! :whome2:

GREAT job on the T. S. picture!

Suzie

I had crushes as a teen, but they were just fleeting. NEVER had a crush like I have on Gerry... never.

Swannie

I am with you on this one Swannie...I had a few crushes too but NEVER like Gerry...Never!!! :inlove:

Hi Gals,

Posted Image

Oh I'm sorry T.S. always reminds me of my Dad so I'm forbidden from crushing on him!!(Good taste though)

There are loads of actors I liked but nothing to the extent of my G. crush!!

I think Christian Bale was who I was crushing on just before Gerry but just in a watch all his movies kinda way! There are still the classic handsome men like Johnny Depp, Ryan Reynolds, Karl Urban, Brad pitt all attractive but just ain't got the JUICE

Great drawing of TS, Samwise. He was and is a very good looking man. The only crushes I had as an adult, prior to Gerry, were Patrick Swayze (in the 1980's) and then Hugh Jackman. But like Suzie, those crushes never came close to this "Gerry thing" I have had going on since 12/31/04.

I HAD and STILL HAVE tons of crushes, but none compare to the G-man.

Some are:

Johnny Depp, Josh Duhamel, Jon Bon Jovi, Justin Timberlake, Christian Bale, Heath Ledger, Lenny Kravitz, LL Cool J, Ryan Seacrest...

I could go on and on... :heat:

Some are:

Johnny Depp, Josh Duhamel, Jon Bon Jovi, Justin Timberlake, Christian Bale, Heath Ledger, Lenny Kravitz, LL Cool J, Ryan Seacrest...

and on and on and on.. right Rissa hehehe

Before Gerry I was rather smitten with Hugh Jackman... still am actually but not to the extend of my Gerry crush of course

Some are:

and on and on and on.. right Rissa hehehe

Before Gerry I was rather smitten with Hugh Jackman... still am actually but not to the extend of my Gerry crush of course

Well, if you insist.

Michael Fassbender, Tom Wisdom, Steven Tyler, Matt Damon, Jake Gyllenhaal, Orlando Bloom, Wentworth Miller, Dominic Purcell...

Enough? Or ya want more?

hehehe

Oh, Yeah! It was Tom Selleck for me too! But I never wrote a fan letter, never joined a web site, never had naughty dreams, never spent hours looking for obscure magazines with his picture in them, never had a shrine in my house, never had an action figure that looked like him, never had tee shirts with his picture on them, never carried drool books, never bought every movie he had ever been in, never went to conventions in his honor - never did NONE of that stuff for anyone but Gerry!!! :whome2:

GREAT job on the T. S. picture!

Suzie

Hey Suzie :wave:

I hear Ya Lady !!! --- I have NEVAR ... You have NEVAR ... We (GALS) have NEVAR !!! LOL !!

:rotflmao::rotflmao: or Would EVAR .. (Tee Said with much Attitude-- make that

CATTitude >< ... hee hee ) behave in such a manner over

One Hot Scot aka -- Gerard Butler !!!!!!!!!!!! ... :pant::bonk:

NOT !!!!!!!

:dance: Tee :dance:

Tom Selleck was definitely my first crush, but no where near this thing I have for Gerry. I've done two sketches of Tom and a dozen of Gerry and still counting. Just can't stop myself! But why should I?

:cunning: :tasty: :D

Sam your work is gorgeous what a great likeness of Tom. I love it Betts

Hey Sam!!! Awsome drawing of Tom!...I used to like him....not love tho...and he looks toooomuch like my ex....except my ex is blonde w/ blue eyes....and he's stilla putz!!!

Nope...never had a crush on anyone....but I was married real young and was never a guy oggler any way...if I didn't like what was above the neck...couldn't care less what was below the belt....and I've always been a one guy type of gal...and I haven't found 'my real soul mate' yet....I think G has spoiled me for anyone else....and I love it!!!! And you'll probably think this is too weird...but...I'm actually in love with Gerry's Phantom...that's the part of G I love and....that part of G is a part of me....too hard to explain... the psycho-anylists would have a field-day trying to pick apart my brain with that one....LOL! But I've found something special in Gerry...that I've Never seen, or felt from anyone else.....and I don't need to meet him or be with him to know that he is special and different....and I'm here surrounded by gals who know exactly what I'm talking about...so...now I'll shut up......back to the Lair for me....Yikes! they're gonna think I'm obsessed.....LOL!

Edited by Debrasue

Hey Sam!!! Awsome drawing of Tom!...I used to like him....not love tho...and he looks toooomuch like my ex....except my ex is blonde w/ blue eyes....and he's stilla putz!!!

Nope...never had a crush on anyone....but I was married real young and was never a guy oggler any way...if I didn't like what was above the neck...couldn't care less what was below the belt....and I've always been a one guy type of gal...and I haven't found 'my real soul mate' yet....I think G has spoiled me for anyone else....and I love it!!!! And you'll probably think this is too weird...but...I'm actually in love with Gerry's Phantom...that's the part of G I love and....that part of G is a part of me....too hard to explain... the psycho-anylists would have a field-day trying to pick apart my brain with that one....LOL! But I've found something special in Gerry...that I've Never seen, or felt from anyone else.....and I don't need to meet him or be with him to know that he is special and different....and I'm here surrounded by gals who know exactly what I'm talking about...so...now I'll shut up......back to the Lair for me....Yikes! they're gonna think I'm obsessed.....LOL!

Hey Debrasue,

Well, my ex looks nothing like Gerry or Tom and yes he's also a putz. Someone asked me yesterday if a man could cook dinner, do laundry, work full time and run a house all at the same time. Of course he couldn't I said, but does that make him smart or stupid? :confused: There is something really wonderful about Gerry and I love that I can come to this site and express it without anyone laughing at a middle aged woman with a crush. :inlove: I also love Gerry's Phantom, but my favorite is The Stranger from Dear Frankie. I absolutely love him in it! If this is obsession, then count me in and I'm in excellent company! And don't tell anyone, but I've taken all my Gerry sketches and put them in a frame that holds nine pictures and hung it up in my bedroom. It's the first thing I see when I wake up in the morning!

Hey Sam!!! Awsome drawing of Tom!...I used to like him....not love tho. But I've found something special in Gerry...that I've Never seen, or felt from anyone else.....and I don't need to meet him or be with him to know that he is special and different....and I'm here surrounded by gals who know exactly what I'm talking about...so...now I'll shut up!

Hey Debrasue,

There is something really wonderful about Gerry and I love that I can come to this site and express it without anyone laughing at a middle aged woman with a crush. :inlove: I also love Gerry's Phantom, but my favorite is The Stranger from Dear Frankie. I absolutely love him in it! If this is obsession, then count me in and I'm in excellent company!

Great drawing Debrasue of such a handsome subject. When I was young I fantasized about Elvis and Paul McCartney (along with a million other girls). However, I never joined a fan club, never wrote a fan letter or joined a website until I became aware of Gerry Butler, all these many years later. He is special and we all know it and love him for his specialness (is that even a word?). And, it doesn't hurt that he is hot, hot, hot.

Beejay

No movie or TV crushes as a teen or young woman, altho Tom S was always a big, hunky darling.

However, when I was a tiny girl, I was crazy about Roy Rogers (horses, or course), and then in 6th grade it was the BEATLES, BEATLES, BEATLES!

"She loves you, yeah, yeah, yeah"!!

until "The Yellow Submarine".

I love this subject!

Isn't it funny how we can have a totally mad crush on someone as a girl and a few years later it is just gone...and you look at him "Who cares?"

I know I have gone through quite a few over the years, starting with Mickey Dolenz of the Monkees!

But my last crush before Gerry was Adrian Paul. I still have all those Highlander episodes on tape..will I ever watch them again? I think I am saving them for my old age...BUT...

Now I am working on that Complete Collection of Gerry movies. Luckily it is still ongoing. I hope to be adding his newest project to my collection for years and years.

:whome2:

This is a fun forum and I am glad to be here !(have to overcome years of shyness)

Eyes Smiling

That's funny, I had to think REALLY hard to remember who my crushes were before Gerry! Because now it seems as if it's just always been him! :inlove:

I had to read some other posts and NOW i remember...before I discovered Gerry, I had a thing for Ewan MacGregor and Hugh Jackman (especially as Wolverine...rowr!). I think I'm initially drawn in by the accents and good looks, and stay on for the acting skills, but Gerry's just knocked all my crushes out of the way! And I've NEVER been as obsessed as I am now...like a lot of you have also said :wave: