Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
sammy's mom + lolita's dad

Gerry Character for One Night Stand/Marriage

Hmmmmm......

ONS: :leochest: .....oh the things I could do with that!!! :cunning:

Marriage: :erikrose: .... :inlove: Come 'ere baby.

Marriage: Marek or Frank

ONS: Jackie Junior :cunning:

Sheri? WTF? You takin' my man????

Anyhoo..

Marry: Frank of course. *points to mopboy avi* Strong, dependable, athletic, helps out around the house... very sexy. :heat:

One Night Stand: Cpt. Charles... cuz he'd *ahem* fook you like an animal. I like a man willing to try new things.... :cunning:

But...but...but...Rissa! He's really cute and and he's already housebroken and everything! Not to mention that '50's repressed sexuality thing just waiting to be unleashed... I'd share! We can move to Utah! :rotflmao:

Only for you...OFA

Oh sure....SURE Hobbes...pull the Utah bigamy card...take the cheap shot! Go ahead!! I TRIPLE DOG DARE YOU!!!!

*ahem* I'm okay...it's late, I'm a little emotional apparently...

~Mel

I'll take Attila for two!! (Nights!!)...Actually, Leonidas was a very good husband...He just can't go to war. :kisswink:

I'd switch to polyandry, marry them all and live in a harem. How about that? :cunning: :cunning: :cunning:

ONS -Jacks! From dusk till dawn is a loooong time. :cunning:

Marry - Stranger or Cassius (he can be anything you want)

Marriage: Marek or Frank

ONS: Jackie Junior :cunning:

Sheri? WTF? You takin' my man????

Anyhoo..

Marry: Frank of course. *points to mopboy avi* Strong, dependable, athletic, helps out around the house... very sexy. :heat:

One Night Stand: Cpt. Charles... cuz he'd *ahem* fook you like an animal. I like a man willing to try new things.... :cunning:

But...but...but...Rissa! He's really cute and and he's already housebroken and everything! Not to mention that '50's repressed sexuality thing just waiting to be unleashed... I'd share! We can move to Utah! :rotflmao:

Only for you...OFA

Oh sure....SURE Hobbes...pull the Utah bigamy card...take the cheap shot! Go ahead!! I TRIPLE DOG DARE YOU!!!!

~Mel

My apologies Mel...didn't mean to slander the entire state. Shame on me for reinforcing a stereotype.

*hangs head...kicks dirt*

:cunning:

:yippee:

Well one night of passion with King Leo and I don't think you'd be able to stand... :heat:

Atilla, marriage, no no he's got a harem you'd be waiting a long time for your next full service... :tasty:

Creedy..not good around fire.....Marek....making me look at his relics every night.... :cunning:

Jackie Junior...could I get him away from the mirror?

Dracula he'd just SUCK ME DRY.... :lolita:

Sam now you're talking, flies his kite, skydives and he can cook...hmm...he's a possibility.....have to get rid of those jumpers though :wave:

Frank well he knows how to protect his goal but can he score?

Terry Sheridan.....OH MY......break my wrist but I'm still gonna kiss ya.... NO he'd probably be a five minute wonder......then again.... :heat:

So.....

ONS would have to be the Stranger, that kiss, those hands, peeling off his handbag and jacket....and then he's gone the next day.....leaving an indelable inprint on your labido lobes..... :tasty: don't ask me where they are I've made them up...

but marriage and I love a challenge and if he didn't strangle me in the first five minutes :D would have to be......

DEAR, MIS-GUIDED, PSYCHOPATHIC ERIK.....peeling off those layers, cloak, coat, waistcoat, cravat, frilly shirt.....WOOOOOOHOOOOOOO calm down girl.....and who cares about the dark....who needs the sun when you have heaven...Oh I know to slushy....but who cares...it's PHANTY....who can STIR MY IMAGINATION ...ANYTIME...... :heat:

:lolita:

xmargx

...but marriage and I love a challenge and if he didn't strangle me in the first five minutes :D would have to be......

DEAR, MIS-GUIDED, PSYCHOPATHIC ERIK.....peeling off those layers, cloak, coat, waistcoat, cravat, frilly shirt.....WOOOOOOHOOOOOOO calm down girl.....and who cares about the dark....who needs the sun when you have heaven...Oh I know to slushy....but who cares...it's PHANTY....who can STIR MY IMAGINATION ...ANYTIME...... :heat:

Amen, sistah! :kisswink: Edited by madamina

Interesting question! I'm with Suzie, marriage to the Phantom. He may not be the most polished up candidate in the group, but he's passionate, caring, giving, a musician, big heart, dedicated, and honest. I believe that with a chance at true love, he'd be the ideal husband :)

As much as I LOVE the Phantom...he was a murderer too.

we all have our problems, and his was well he fell into an obsessed love with the wrong girl. Happens to the best of us lolz

~Mel

My apologies Mel...didn't mean to slander the entire state. Shame on me for reinforcing a stereotype.

Aye, no worries, hobbes! :hug99: I was seriously on one last night...I apologize for my heated reaction... :eek:

Every now and then I get very annoyed at people like Warren Jeffs and Tom Green (not the comedian, lol) who keep the stereotype alive...

Anyway! Moving on! :D

~Mel

~Mel

Aye, no worries, hobbes! :hug99: I was seriously on one last night...I apologize for my heated reaction... :eek:

Every now and then I get very annoyed at people like Warren Jeffs and Tom Green (not the comedian, lol) who keep the stereotype alive...

~Mel

And here I have my bags all packed and ready to go! Guess we're not moving then, huh? LOL!

~Mel

~Mel

And here I have my bags all packed and ready to go! Guess we're not moving then, huh? LOL!

Well, if you really want to...but remember, polygamy IS against the law (yes, even in Utah :bleh2: )

But few are prosecuted...so who knows, you might be able to get away with it anyway.

But hey, move here anyway, it's ONE BEAUTIFUL STATE!!

Okay, I'm way off topic now.

~Mel

I could never move to Salt Lake City. I need my Starbucks!!!

I could never move to Salt Lake City. I need my Starbucks!!!

LOL!! Well, there are enough in downtown Salt Lake. But I think there are two in the town I recently moved from...and that's counting the one in Barnes and Noble. :D

~Mel

They must have added some then, cuz a year or two ago the only one to be found was in a Hilton!

I would want a one night "sandwich" stand w/King Leo and Attila! Yum...

I would marry The Stranger. He's just too hot!

I couldn't see myself marrying someone that I know will die fairly young. The Stranger is modern, young and sooooo hot I couldn't resist.

Cassie

ERIK.....hands down

for which one Pil? You can't have a one night stand with the one you marry!! A string of one night stand maybe

NOT to be Greedy or anything, but All of them would be nice (at least) once, with Drac being Top Choice.....

As far as marriage............ Tough One. Since I'be been with Drac......can I bite them all and keep em??

Meredith

I would want a one night stand with either Drac or King Leo.....I mean, they make it look so desirable!

I would totally marry the Phantom. I'm going to be an art therapist, so I would help him get over his issues while learning from an artistic master :cunning: Plus he's passionate, artistic, sensitive, and intelligent...what more could I ask for?! LOL

Call me greedy but I would like a ONS with each and every one of them-for research purposes only-after all I'm not really a "bad girl". Marriage however would have to be Marek(it's me,It's me!) Who could resist such devotion? After all he left computers and toilets for medieval France when no one bathed or had cell phones.

You guys are all so crafty and techie and have such cute little inserted pics in the posts and stuff. I'm only 45 but I feel ancient. I have been laughing me arse off at all the borderline over 18 posts :rotflmao:

I have obsessive compulsive disorder and this Gerry problem doesn't seem to be getting better for now (it used to be U2 and Donny Osmond and now I'm off them). So, always have the same responses for these topics:

ATILLA the Killah in my marriage bed and only a Hawaiian Punch toast and nicely buttered toast before bedtime. I must be bi or something because I can't get past men with long dark hair and eyeliner.

I would so love to be the Sheath to Atilla's Sword. Every night, all night, until our parts melt off.

I guess I would be his #1 spouse and then I would cheat on him with a variety of characters.

#1- Phanty (I would wear only my Phanty Panties-they are white with little tiny roses and phantom masks and candles ). The panties have no "tushy paddings" ala the European peasants-I have my own padding thank you. :kisswink:

Activities include: playing his organ, ripping white nightgowns to shreds (mine, not his), playing with his monkey, and singing at the top of our lungs while playing the organ.

#2 Cheat Opportunity: Frank because he is young and healthy and virile and I love his tan and his lovely linen suit.

Activities include: playing with balls (SOCCER!!!! of course. Geez you GALS), and experimenting with the Positions on field.

Forward-this is Franks' behavior which will get us both in trouble; midfield-this is where we have a "midnight game" sans uniforms; and finally, I would be the goal keeper and I'd definitely let many of Frank's strikes into my net.

#3 Cheat-mate: King Leo, sans the beard and rat tail but with the tan and lightweight clothing (no capes or boxers with little wolves on them).

Activities: Swordplay; No Sleep Tonight; Midnight rendevous in the Ephor tower (but they have gone out for Burger King Leo burgers thankfully) and doing something (besides dying) on his shield.

I've phantasized long enough...

"I'll have what she's having!" Moomoo, you do have a way with words. LMAO

Sally

I would want a one night "sandwich" stand w/King Leo and Attila! Yum...

I would marry The Stranger. He's just too hot!

I couldn't see myself marrying someone that I know will die fairly young. The Stranger is modern, young and sooooo hot I couldn't resist.

Cassie

Finally someone else thinking on the same lines as me. I don't feel so bad thinking that way now, lol....

BRING ON THE SANDWICH ;) !!!!!!!!!!

Edited by rowdychiquitagirl

Oh I think these thoughts are in MANY GALS minds, but I'm trying to censor myself up here in the clean air area of GALS.

down I slip back to the gutter