Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
sammy's mom + lolita's dad

Gerry Character for One Night Stand/Marriage

I've changed my mind about my one night stand/marriage choices.

For marriage I want Gerry Kennedy!! Assuming of course that he doesn't die.

For my one night stand I now choose Terry cause I can get over him quickly and get back to my Gerry Gerry! (King Leonidas would be too unforgetable)

Yeah, I agree wanting Gerry for marriage. But since it hasn't been released yet I'd pick the Stranger for marriage. One night stand would be Jackie Junior. His character seems to me like one night stand material. :jackiejricon: :gutter: :ohbaby2:

Edited by Jo A. Quin

Marriage: Probably Marek. I need me a romantic man.

One Night Stand: BOTH Attila & Leo

Gotta have my Kings baby!!

:swoon:

I posted my answer already, but now I can't remember who I picked.

I'd have Terry as a one nighter..that man is built for speed and you know he can kiss..and move those hips. ;)

Marriage, Marek is loyal and brave and true...Gerry Kennedy is awesome, but in the end, I'd choose Marek..and maybe make him get a hair cut..but that's just me. ;)

I posted my answer already, but now I can't remember who I picked.

I'd have Terry as a one nighter..that man is built for speed and you know he can kiss..and move those hips. ;)

Marriage, Marek is loyal and brave and true...Gerry Kennedy is awesome, but in the end, I'd choose Marek..and maybe make him get a hair cut..but that's just me. ;)

Yes, knowing you THE HAIRDO would have your 100% attention...

I would go for the stranger for marriagematerial these days, - I don't mind being alone once in a while...

If the sky is the limit and time is whatever, - HELLO!!! :mopboybeowulf:

Now the one nighter is a HARD one...

Hmmmm.... I'm VERRA tempted by the Terry, - but Swannie's ode to the needs of Erik still resonates in....er... places none of your business!!

+ I couldn't leave him afterwards...

I'll mix it up and take Gus for a spin!!! :D

Edited by NordicGirl

I would have to say Marek for marriage & Leo for a one night stand!

My one night stand would be with Gus (because other than him I'm not sure I could stand to walk away from only one night....I mean who could spend one night with Marek or Leo or Erik or Sam or Stranger or or or any of Gerry's characters....but Gus...yeah, I think I could walk away from...it'd be hard, but I know eventually I would be telling him to "sod off Gus!" :rotflmao:

Marriage on the other hand....I never thought I would say this....I always thought that Marek would be my all time favorite man....but I'm changing to Gerry Kennedy (and yup, he stays alive in my dreams!!!)

I posted earlier but I have been torn after seeing The Jury. I utterly fell in love with Johnny Donne. I really think this man battled his demons and won and deserves a woman that would really hold him close and give him all the loving and trust he deserves. I really think he would be a winner right up there with the Stranger. Now for a one night stand...I'd have to say No....Not with Johnny waiting for me at home.

Okay I picked Attila of course ...across the board.....but I decided I would rather have a ONS with him ...or as many nights as it takes to get it right! :D and when the wedding comes into play then it would have to be The Stranger! His exterior hardness turns me on but his interior softness justs makes me all wishy washy!! :inlove:

:D Fran

Johnnie is my favorite but I couldn't choose him, he's in a league of his own with me, not a one night stand, I'd want more and the only reason I couldn't marry him is fear that he would fall back to his old ways and I would hate to see that.

So the easiest is Terry for some wild times and Marek for his loyalty and bravery, of course once he gets a buzz cut. ;)

Oh, I forgot about Creedy! I'd take a one nighter with him. :pant: Instead of JJ.

And marry the Stranger.

I would have to say for a one night stand Terry, I love the bad boy thing! For marriage I would have to say Marek, I love all thing middle ages, and I think we both would have fun practicing swordfighting together!

For me it would be the Stranger for a ONS...but for Marriage Johnnie hands down.

For me -One night Stand: Dracula

(And I did like Niel, even though he was pompous- but he was hot :p)

And to marry- Creedy- just cause he was such a smart arse and a good guy to have around in a tough spot :p (quoting Titanic here :p)

Michele

Probably after I see PSILY-I may have to give up Creedy as my all time favorite for Gerry Kennedy

Edited by rosesheart36

You are right Zany how do you choose just one?

For me - ONS - Love the Phantom the best - :mopboyerik: but have had dreams of Attila :mopboyattila: Go Figure!

One night with the Phantom, One night with Attila, One night with the Phantom, One night

with Attila - Phantom - Attila - Phantom - Attila - Phantom - Heavens where am going with this?

To marry it would have to be Marek :mopboymarek: - Caring, Strong, Protector, and knows how to use his sword. I love everything Middle Ages too!

Marriage: either Leonidas or Attila

They both have passionate, strong personalities. And obviously they loved their respective wives very much, even if they didn't say it, it was clear.

One night stand: Terry Sheridan (he seems like he'd be fun in that department, my kind of guy :cunning: )

I guess I could say I'd have bad boy Terry for a one night stand.

(this is a difficult one)

I would probably marry Frank, or The Stranger.

for a O.NS....Jackie Jr.....with that yellow towel

to marry...King Leo...Gawd, he is strong, passionate, loving, funny, the SEXIEST man ever, and he was soooo loving and caring with his wife...such an alpha male...and the love scene....holy crap...

I'd marry Marek because he's a romantic and so am I.......What a perfect match! :inlove: And he's loyal, determined, faithful, strong, has a sense of honour, just the perfect man.

For a one nighter, it'd be Beowulf :kisswink:

O.N.S. Jackie Jr, towel not mandatory! :dance:

To marry, if I was to dare do that again, The Stranger.

ONS = Terry Sheridan

Marriage = none, not even Gerry, have already done this three times, twice with the same man....so I am burned!

Now for true love = Andre Marek, a man of honor!

Barbara

Oh my goodness, let me see now... for a ONS it would be Erik and I would marry Marek... he is just so kind and caring and handsome and I can just go on and on... All of Gerry's characters are marriage material however... how about Gerry himself??? But that was not the question, was it? lol

Hugs, M