Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
EuroFoxx

300 DVD Release Date?

Am I getting this right? 300 doesn't come out on DVD till the end of July? How the heck am I supposed to live without seeing all those special features till then? I need special features :(

Guest greyeyegoddess

:funnyabove:

Let's see, there's the MTV awards and the Japanese premiere. There's the 300 website, which might offer sneak peeks...or not.

There's the Vegas convention which will be talked about a lot after we get back.

I'm glad that it's going to be some time before it comes out. I need to recuperate from the 300 tidal wave before I can take Gerry and the rest of the Spartans home.

~alice

:music:

Am I getting this right? 300 doesn't come out on DVD till the end of July? How the heck am I supposed to live without seeing all those special features till then? I need special features :(

:woah: Ok, ok, breathe... and don't worry, end of July is closer than it seems! :cunning:

Here is my own heartbreaker (yeah, don't cry for me Argentina) - I will be in Scotland when the DVD comes out so won't actually be able to get it until I return home on August 6 or 7!!! The pain, the pain!! :bonk:

:woah: Ok, ok, breathe... and don't worry, end of July is closer than it seems! :cunning:

Noooooo.... it's two months! Two whole months! I'll be dusty and decrepit by then, and...! Ok, breathing.... *sigh* But it's so sad.

Here is my own heartbreaker (yeah, don't cry for me Argentina) - I will be in Scotland when the DVD comes out so won't actually be able to get it until I return home on August 6 or 7!!! The pain, the pain!! :bonk:

Ugh, I know just how you feel. 2 months is bad enough, but 2 months and an extra week? But then again I don't feel sorry for you because you'll be in SCOTLAND!!! Shees. I'll be sitting at home. No pity for you. lol! :D

Guest greyeyegoddess

I was wondering about that for all the Scottish travelers. Darn!

~alice

So, is it JUST HD-DVD? Because I don't have an HD player...

~Mel

I know! They are really testing our patience!

They should just give us our DVDs and then no one will have to get hurt.

frenchy.

I need to recuperate from the 300 tidal wave before I can take Gerry and the rest of the Spartans home.

~alice

Is this a service at the 'Take-Out' counter in heaven?

Do they come with a liter of soda and garlic bread?

frenchy.

~Mel

No, they had a whole bunch of other options too, I just clicked on the first one that I saw had 'DVD' written on it.

~Mel

Mel, the DVD will be out in both regular format and HD. Choose whichever you want. Both have mostly the same features, but there are a couple of extra things on the HD DVD.

Suzie

Guest greyeyegoddess

I'm sure the service will aim to please... :kisswink::cunning:

~alice

I need to recuperate from the 300 tidal wave before I can take Gerry and the rest of the Spartans home.

~alice

Is this a service at the 'Take-Out' counter in heaven?

Do they come with a liter of soda and garlic bread?

frenchy.

Ah, thanks goodness...

Thanks Suzie and Foxxy!

~Mel

My thoughts EXACTLY!! Almost made me not wanna go to Scotland...almost :flee: