Gerard Butler GALS

New photos of Gerry at niteclub Sat night june 2nd

Hi everyoone,

I guess our man is going to be at the MTV awards. He was spotted by Just Jared at a club in Hollywood last night as he was leaving the club.

Here is the link to Just Jareds blog:

Just Jared link

And here is a link to my photobucket for the four photos (admin is welcome to copy and store them here)!

Gerry 1

Gerry 2

Gerry 3

Gerry 4

Can't wait to see the awards news tonight!!! :claphands:

Hugs

Sancre

Hi everyoone,

I guess our man is going to be at the MTV awards. He was spotted by Just Jared at a club in Hollywood last night as he was leaving the club.

Here is the link to Just Jareds blog:

Just Jared link

And here is a link to my photobucket for the four photos (admin is welcome to copy and store them here)!

Gerry 1

Gerry 2

Gerry 3

Gerry 4

Can't wait to see the awards news tonight!!! :claphands:

Hugs

Sancre

Sancre,

I'm glad you posted these photos in Gals. I saw them in another board and unsure why Gals did not have this information as I do not know how to post. Thank you for the post! I also look forward to the awards tonight. It is rumored Rodrigo is in LA and might be attending the show. If so, that will be great representation for 300. Rodrigo and Ger...what a pair!!!

Eeek...after seeing #3, I kind of wish I hadn't looked at the other ones. Poor guy.

Hobbes, I felt the same way you did after seeing that third one. He seems to esp. hate it when the photogs walk backwards in front of him and keep clicking. It would seriously piss me off, too!

Issy

He looks extremely tired in the first one and totally pissed off in the 3rd one. Poor thing. He needs some rest. Also, in the 4th one, is that the slight glimpse of a double chin? :confused: If so, :yippee:. I love Gerry w/a bit of weight to him. That's some loveable Gerry chunk for you - extra smooth of course.

Cassie

He looks extremely tired in the first one and totally pissed off in the 3rd one. Poor thing. He needs some rest. Also, in the 4th one, is that the slight glimpse of a double chin? :confused: If so, :yippee:. I love Gerry w/a bit of weight to him. That's some loveable Gerry chunk for you - extra smooth of course.

Cassie

I said this on another board. I think Gerry tends to just lay off all and any type of diet or regimene when he in between filming. He does this all the time. I make no complaint, lol, if anything, just means more Gerry to like. It doesn't alarm or bother me cause I know this is his way of just kicking back and relaxing. He sure probably needed it after all the hoopla surrounding "300".

And although I love seeing photos of him, I tend to hate the ones taken late at night by paparazzi. For one thing, they, the photographers are in their face... it has to be quite horrible. Also, I look at it this way, by the end of a late night, especially when spent at a club, everyone looks rough and ready. I know I do.

3rd one he looks incredibly miffed...like "Go away you fookin' paprazzi!" :tantrum:

First one, he looks tired and yeah, perhaps a double chin, but, he's still handsome as ever...he's definitely in some need of some MUCH needed rest/relaxation...

I just heard about the pics..He doesn't look all too happy at all, imagine just trying to walk down a street and have someone follow you like that--I think with the success this will be happening more and more to him.

And you know, double chin or not..he looks MIGHTY fine. I

Aww, poor cutie, looks pretty tired... :kisswink:

:tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: go away, paparazzi, go away!!! :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum:

Thanks So much for posting the pics. :tens: Nice Big ones too....more for my collection :claphands:

He does look tired and also bothered by the "Razzi", :humph: but I suppose we all would, if someone were in our faces all the time flashing and clicking and hollering......

But, because of those people, WE get to see new pics. :cunning:

Double edged sword there, eh?? :hmm2:

Good Luck tonight Gerry, (and everyone else involved with 300). Either way you're a Winner in MY Book! :mouthmaulme:

Meredith

He does look a little tired, but remember flash photography at night can add shadows where shadows don't exist.

I think the same thing is going on in the 'angry Gerry' picture. It might be the angle of his head or the flash. We all have photos where we look sad or angry, but weren't at the time.

Besides, he looks good. None of us would have said 'No, thanks' if he'd offered to buy a drink!

I wouldn't have said 'No' if he'd wanted a kidney.

frenchy.

:rotflmao::rotflmao:

Frenchy, same here!

Hugs,

Sancre

A little bit of a double chin...grey at the temples...oh my, what a gorgeous man!!!!!!! :tasty:

He's just the epitome of perfect imperfection.

But, he does look tired. Get some rest, baby, you've got a lot of places to go and people to see in this next week.

Thanks, Sancre, for the pics.

Dee

He also just came out of a party...you have to cut him some slack, who looks bright eyed after that though..he still looks fantastic.

Hey, gals, always happy to see pics of our Gerry. Would like to say that I do agree with all of you who say Gerry looked tired, beat, etc but I would like to add one more adjective. My first reaction was that he looked kind of "lonely". I mean, I do like it when he appears single/available (though down deep I want him to have love and a family), but he just seemed to look so sad in a way. Gerry does seem to go through those drastic highs and lows and maybe this is one of his lows after all the hoopala from 300. Just an opinion.

Ladies, ladies! We call that yummy double chin........a chnuzzle!

And who knows the definition of chunzzle?

Chnuzzle: Gerry's adorable double chin seen in certain pictures (Sarah)

Chnuzzle Snog: When Gerry hugs you and his chnuzzle nuzzles you (Cleobethra)

Here I go into my "preachy" mode again

1) It isn't fair to infer mood or reason from a photo. Most celebs are well aware when they are leaving the clubs in Hollywood they are going to be confronted by razzis - for some it is why they go in the first place. As long as they aren't being obnoxious (which some can be) they are usually tolerated. He could look ticked because he can't find his valet ticket, he is dying for a cigarette and just realized he is out, he just knows it's too late to go get a Starbucks - or it could just be "the moment" and not a mood at all.

2) The more well known he gets the more he is going to be photographed. I believe this is a fact of life he accepts and may even relish a bit. He has worked dang hard to get this far, and being photographed is part of the "job".

3) No matter what he looks fabulous - I just love his hair this length and with its natural color. YUMMMMMY!!!! Can't wait to see him on TV tonight.

Thanks for posting the pictures, Sancre!!

:cunning:

:yippee:

Oh Gerard James Butler my oh my :tasty: tired you might look in picture one but man you look MIGHTY FINE...OOooer he's like a cup of Cappucino in all those shades of cream.....mocho choca low fat HOT latte supreme....phew I need to cool down....and may I say.....SO SHINY....but that's just how I like my men....SMOOTH .... :cunning:

Picture two he looks very merry...so what went wrong between there and picture three? When Gerry looks like he's thinking go on mate just move a little closer and I might forget I'm mild mannered and controlled...ooer if looks could kill :lol:

Picture four he does look tired doesn't he? Poor lamb..the lad needs a rest and his double chin Oh that's a bit cruel...a bad piccie....hey I'll have him if he's no longer perfect anymore and you don't want him..honest no problem....... :inlove:

Me I like him a bit chunky, more to hold onto to :heat: ....boy where would you start? :cunning: ....Only clean answers please I'm very shy and reserved.... :cunning:

:lolita:

xmargx

Edited by xmargx

:cunning:

:yippee:

Oh please ladies and I know I'm asking for something you always provide but don't forget us over the pond...ponds who can't watch this.......PRETTY PLEASE...

Now .....must go I need my beauty sleep, really Cass will tell you all I'm drop dead gorgeous looking (because I've paid her too :cunning: ) or is that just dead looking...hmm, so tired I can't remember.... so nite from the UK and HAPPY GERRY WATCHING GALS....... :claphands::claphands::claphands::claphands:

:lolita:

xmargx

Wow some pictures love them thanks. He is so tired he can come spend the night here and rest poor baby but man he looks so :heat::heat::drool1: he looks good. Hope he gets some rests before 300. Betts