Gerard Butler GALS

New photos of Gerry at niteclub Sat night june 2nd

sancre

Hey, gals, always happy to see pics of our Gerry. Would like to say that I do agree with all of you who say Gerry looked tired, beat, etc but I would like to add one more adjective. My first reaction was that he looked kind of "lonely". I mean, I do like it when he appears single/available (though down deep I want him to have love and a family), but he just seemed to look so sad in a way. Gerry does seem to go through those drastic highs and lows and maybe this is one of his lows after all the hoopala from 300. Just an opinion.

Susiedarling I agree with everything you say.

For me, it's always great to see pics of Gerry. When I see a pic and he seems so sad, so lost in thoughts, it really makes me feel sorry for him. He'll be okay, I just think he needs time for rest and he needs time for himself.

Eeek...after seeing #3, I kind of wish I hadn't looked at the other ones. Poor guy.

Hobbes, I felt the same way you did after seeing that third one. He seems to esp. hate it when the photogs walk backwards in front of him and keep clicking. It would seriously piss me off, too!

Issy

If I were Gerry I would turn and walk backwards as well. :rotflmao:

After seeing that look the paparazzi was probably hoping there were no open wells around!

#3..... Angry? Nah, he's just preoccupied. Thinking...hummm MTV tomorrow, Japan on Tuesday, need to board Lolita, have to be away from Ann again. Posted Image *hehheh*

#3..... Angry? Nah, he's just preoccupied. Thinking...hummm MTV tomorrow, Japan on Tuesday, need to board Lolita, have to be away from Ann again. Posted Image *hehheh*

So Ann, why didn't you relieve one of those burdens by either volunteering to take care of Lolita for him - or going with him?? :cunning:

So Ann, why didn't you relieve one of those burdens by either volunteering to take care of Lolita for him - or going with him?? :cunning:

First of all, OMG, love your siggy.

As to the other thing, I was just thinking about it. He looks so lonely sometime, what he needs is an unattached, unencumbered, slightly unemployed, totally enamoured GAL like me, to accompany him :cunning: .

He looks great. I would of ran for the hills if I saw Jerry in picture #3. You see that is why he needs to move to Austin, Texas where you can just be yourself without the worries of the Paparazzi. I really think Gerry would love Austin, Texas.

I'm not unemployed but I would be willing to quit my job to follow my Gerrybear around the world! And I have a cute boy dog to keep Lolita happy too. :lolita:

Oh Gerry! :pucker:

I think all of us would give up our jobs to be his love companion. I know I would lol. Wouldnt mind taking care of his needs an Lolita's.

Oh wait have to make sure I have the okay from my ex to let my daughter go with us. I'm sure she would love that she always wanted a pug, and I always wanted a scotsman lol.

Okay done dreaming ;)....

Hi Gals,

Double chin?! He looks like he is burping :D , come on, doesn't he?

I'm joking... but seriously, doesn't he? :funnyface:

Besides, is Gerry a night party person? He doesn't look like it...

rowdychiquitagirl : I think all of us would give up our jobs to be his love companion. I know I would lol. Wouldnt mind taking care of his needs an Lolita's.

Yah... most definitely :claphands:

MJ

Edited by Celtiberic Queen

I had to keep going back and checking out No.3 and came to this conclusion!! He looks Pi$$ed...

Remember this look ..Posted Image

*Fran*