Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry's Beautiful Smile - For the Auction

Okie Dokie.

Jenn now has my submission for the silent auction, and it was suggested that I post the fruits of my labour (so to speak) so that everyone interested in bidding would have a chance to whet their appetite.

So...

Here is a thumbnail of the finished product.

I called it "Mr. Irresistable" because really, he is.

(here's a link where you can make it a little bigger... that thumb kinda makes it fuzzy and pixelated for some reason.... Click Me Baby!

Posted Image

Here is a thumbnail of what I titled "Progression of Mr. Butler"

It's a compilation of all the works in progress.

Posted Image

Here's a shot my little brother took of me working on it. Gives you an idea of size (which, by the way, is 18"x 24")

Posted Image

So yeah, I hope you guys whip out the wallets and go buck wild, it's for a phenomenal cause and you get to take Gerry home with you! Well...sorta. I hope you enjoy, and please, if you have a chance, take photos by the drawing/with it (especially who ever wins it!!) because I'd love to see you guys with it! Thanks so much for looking, I can't wait for updates and new from Vegas. I'll *see* you guys there heh heh heh....

HUGS!!!

Foxx

Edited by EuroFoxx

The effin CROW'S FEET on this one ... :thud: Thanks so much for your generosity, Foxx! I can't wait to bid!

*wafts smelling salts under Di's nose*

Dude. You need to get up off the floor.

lol

That is gorgeous Foxxy. Simply stunning. Thanks so much for lending your prodigous talents to such worthy cause.

OMG Foxxy that drawing is AMAZING!! You bet if I can afford it I'll bid on it!!

You have such a talent, I'm just amazed.

Stacy :kisswink:

Foxy.... Gerry has one sad eye, and one happy eye.... and you perfectly captured that! I am just stunned by the *soul* shining out through his eyes your drawing.

Brava, my dear..... Brava!

Swannie

Swansong GAL: Lady of the Lair,

'Guardian of the Master's Dreams'

And Willing OCPA Sufferer

Posted Image

It's absofookinlutely gorgeous, Foxxy! Anything related to Gerry is bound to be gorgeous, but you've captured everything we love about our favorite Scot! Thanks so much and you can bet I'll be bidding on that scrumptious portrait!!!!

Foxxy I can see already there will be a bidding war for your beautiful work - and I'll be right in there with the rest of them. Watch out ladies - I've seen "300" 17 times and I'm prepared to kick arse just like Leo vs. the Uberimmortal!!!

Thank you so much for contributing your amazing talent to this wonderful cause!!!

I still love your Leonidas Foxxy and I still want him!!!

Just for good measure I had to add another sentence with three exclamation points!!!

*wafts smelling salts under Di's nose*

Dude. You need to get up off the floor.

lol

i'll get Jenn to take a picture of me fainting when I see that masterpiece in person

Wow Foxxy...just wow.

I'll definitely be bidding on this one....and if you ever need to find your Attila a home...good Lord woman, send him to FL...that drawing just absolutely takes my breath - it is in the raw intensity of Attila's stare....................... :omg2:

YOU ROCK!

WOW!!! Foxxy Gal.......You did a wonderful job capturing the essence and spirit of G.! Just beautiful..I know this will raise alot of money for the charity......his face is so very interesting...asymmetrical...almost like the faces of two different people...like Swann says...happy side/serious side...you captured that perfectly!!! His eyes....that smile it's all Ger....

Edited by Debrasue

Your work is nothing short of MAGNIFICENT!

I am humbled and duly impressed,

Lisa

oh yes... that beautiful masterpiece is in my hot little hands.... muwahahahaha... oh SOOOOO tempting to just "forget" to bring it with me heheheheh.... but NOOOOO I'll be good... it'll be there... :kisswink:

oh yes... that beautiful masterpiece is in my hot little hands.... muwahahahaha... oh SOOOOO tempting to just "forget" to bring it with me heheheheh.... but NOOOOO I'll be good... it'll be there... :kisswink:

*evil grin* yes remember sweet Jenn, creedy and a flame.

*giggle* i'm only kidding

*hugs*