Gerard Butler GALS

Before Chippie Activity - Dinner?

Last year before the Thunder show a group of you got to together for a dinner beforehand. I missed the dinner due to a flight delay but was able to make the show. Has anything been planned for meeting up for dinner on Thursday before the show? If not, does anyone want to gather a group and do dinner somewhere?

Cassie

I haven't heard anything about it, but sounds like a great idea. I'm all about "going with the flow" this weekend.... :kisswink:

Perrin and I were talking last night about doing dinner before Chippies! So I'm up for it! :claphands:

Sounds good to me too! I'm with others on this whole "going with the flow" thing. :funnyface:

Absotively----- I'm with Leslie-- Go with the flow-- I'm up for anything!!

See ya all soon

Annemarie

Why, you little perv you! :cunning:

:kiss:

There is a themed pub in the Rio, The Tilted Kilt. They recomend we get there early for the show. Why not go in time to eat dinner there, and then we don't have to take another taxi or walk very far to see chippies?

I do think we need to make a decision BEFORE Thursday at 4 and everyone is standing around trying to be nice saying "Whatever the group wants to do. I don't care." You might find a red kitten-heel in your arse. :lol: J/K I like my shoes too much.

Edited by theblonde

There is a themed pub in the Rio, The Tilted Kilt. They recomend we get there early for the show. Why not go in time to eat dinner there, and then we don't have to take another taxi or walk very far to see chippies?

I do think we need to make a decision BEFORE Thursday at 4 and everyone is standing around trying to be nice saying "Whatever the group wants to do. I don't care." You might find a red kitten-heel in your arse. :lol: J/K I like my shoes too much.

OOOO That sounds fun!! I'm in!

I'm in for a tilted kilt experience. As long as they have food I'm good to go!

Cassie

Mary H and I would love to have dinner with everyone before the show. Should we all meet at the restaurant or somewhere at the Flamingo?

Thanks

Sara

I have to say that the tilted kilt sounds perfect. I can get online at my friends house here in vegas, so I'll check back tonight to see if there is offical game plan. And a HUGE thank you to Jenn and whoever else was involved in setting me up with a ticket. Cause I sure can't seem to find where it was discussed. But then I haven't really had a lot of time to look around. We'll have cable/internet at my apt before the end of summer I believe. I'll see everyone tomorrow!

love ally

Just to avoid disappointment - almost all the "kilts" at the pub are actually mini-skirts on waitresses - not on guys. I don't even think the male bartender was wearing a kilt when I was there - verrra disappointing. The Rio also has just about the best buffet in all of Vegas, and there's a good Mexican restaurant upstairs as well.

Just to avoid disappointment - almost all the "kilts" at the pub are actually mini-skirts on waitresses - not on guys. I don't even think the male bartender was wearing a kilt when I was there - verrra disappointing. The Rio also has just about the best buffet in all of Vegas, and there's a good Mexican restaurant upstairs as well.

You mean no sausage on the menu just squirrel? Well that aint right! I'm serious when I say this - as long as there is FOOD on the menu and it's not specifically SEAFOOD I'm game for anything. Please, no stiletto up my bum please.

Cassie

I'm in! I'll bet I could talk Elissa into it too (and maybe Bill) - unless they have other plans, anyway. My cell phone number is listed on the "real name" list. Someone call me and let me know!

Suzie

Me and BeWitched Samantha (Samantha) will be having dinner at the Tilted Kilt so if anyone wants to join in... let's party! :Yee-Haw:

If all goes as planned, I should be able to make it to the tilted kilt too. Plane lands at 3:50 and God willing the luggage shows up at the same time, if the shuttle gods are on my side.....those things aside....I'd love to be there!!! My cell number is on the "real name" list too, so if someone could call me and let me know details?? I would greatly appreciate it!!