Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
becozy

'Virtual' GB Fan Con Registration

Hey GALS, I'm just checkin in. Barb, I don't have the foggiest idea how to add the tag you made as an avatar or a siggie.

Oh well, here I am.

Lisa

Posted Image

Open your message from yesterday to 'reply' and you will see the code I used to add your 'name badge'...

and you can copy and paste it to your Control Panel notepad (remember to hit 'update' to save it)

and then you can copy and paste in your posts! or it can be added instead of your Get Healthy avatar.

anyone need help, I'll try to cover as many as I can, but I have the whole board to cover, so I may not be too swift :lol:

I have added the latest name badges to post #2! :rose:

Yes Barb thank you so much for your Brilliant Idea and hard work you are putting in for this. We all appreciate it so much, I know I for one was disappointed when I realized I wouldn't be able to make the con and now you have brought the con to us. Thank you Thank you Thank you.

Hugs

Erica

Great idea, Barb! Please count me in!

:woo:

Irene

Hi Barb !!! -- This is a great idea !!! --- Thanx Lady !!

I don't know how to add -- nada -- nowhere !!! -- hee hee -- I'm a dork !!

but, it sure sounds fun -- so I'd love to join in too !!!

Thanx Again !!!

Amanda-T :lolita:

Thanx Again !!!

There you go, I added it for you, Amanda!

:hug:

Barb

Thanx Again !!!

There you go, I added it for you, Amanda!

:hug:

Barb

Awe !!! Thanx Barb !!! -- I'm lovin' it !!! --- He sho looks fine !!!

Hugs Back !!! :wave:

Tee

:partytime::party: I'm here too! I'm here too!!! :yippee: :yippee: :yippee:

btw, my off-GALS-board name's Giorgia, and I'm a Gerryholic... :cunning:

Edited by madamina

Posted Image

:yippee: Flew non stop on Gerriair to be here with ya all! I am so excited to be here, been trying to get to a Convention for the last few years....next year.... :yippee: ......for certain!

Anna X

:tantrum: Someone help me change my siggy pleeeeeeeese!

OK panic over you can all see my siggy now......thank you Linda xxx

Edited by Anna

OH am I late....pant........spit...........phew ! *gets thrown a towel*

Cheers

Barb I'm here, Sorry I got lost on the way but I made it to the Virtual GB CON.

Hi all I'm Celine/Snap, I'm a cancer been in love with Gerry for over a Year now. I was at last years con but medical issue Fooked up my plans for this years, I'm slightly less bitter today!! :tantrum:

Ok now that's outta the way I'm off to check what's going on here!!

Oh Anna you might need to load your name tage into your photobucket/picture hosting site

Then go to my controls on gals, on the left hand side you will see Change signature, then copy and paste the IMG code from your photobucket into the signature box and press preview and that should work out for ya!!

Hope it helps I'm crap at explaining things xx

Here to register! Better late than never I always say! Hope to be back later today to enjoy the fun. In the mean time hope everyone else is having a good time.

Hi Gals!

I'm MJ, from Portugal. And I've been a fan of Gerry since timeline, but it was only after 300 that I registered in GALS. You are all so good spirited, making the all forum experience a real joy, that I just had to became a GAL as well :D

:wow2: Love the tag :inlove: Thank you

So... I'm registered :party:

Wow, been running like mad in RL, but at last I have a minute to stop and really say Hi to Everyone.

Barb, you are GALS WonderWoman! Thank you for setting everything up for us.

Lish and Risa, love and hugs to you both, you and your families are always in my prayers. I miss you both... I really need to surface from the Gutter thread more often.

patsyb, Hugs Sweetie, It is so good to see you again - it has been way too long since Nashville for 300 on the IMAX. :hug99:

I know so many of you that I feel right at Home! So grab a glass or cup of your chosen beverage

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

and lets mingle for a few minutes... Any one wearing Gerry jewelry, a Gerry T-shirt or have an album of Gerry pics, to show off, I want to see them.

Oh BTW, My real name is Linda M. Hyatt. I reside in Memphis, TN in the all too Hot summertime of the blistering south! I will be celebrating my 2nd Anniversary with GALS in August. On GALS I'm known as Beachie. You can tell by my online name, I love beaches and the ocean. I've not attended the Vegas Conventions, yet, but I did go to Chicago for Beowulf and Grendal last July, saw POTO here in Memphis at the Memphis Orpham theatre last August and I saw 300 in Nashville on the IMAX in March.

Well that's enough about me. What have y'all been doing????

BTW, stacie-in-nebraska, I love your Sig and Slice, I hope you don't mind if :bouncydrool3: all over it. Great work Bethy.

Celtiberic Queen, :rose: Welcome to GALS, and to the Virtual GB Con!

Beachie Posted Image

Edited by givemeabeach

I know so many of you that I feel right at Home! So grab a glass or cup of your chosen beverage

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

...plus, if anybody fancies a coffee: Posted Image

:cunning: :cunning: :cunning::kisswink:

Edited by madamina

phew, finally made it...can i just say Gerrground busess are slow!!!!!

registering in and ready for the party!!

woops forgot to introduce myself

my name is laurie as you can all see, been a avid gerry fan since POTO not even realizing that i thought the man was hot in other movies, POTO got me in to GB.net and then at GALS!!! looking forward to getting to know you all and having fun this weekend!!

Edited by lauriew

May I have a cup to go, Please. :funnyface::funnyface::funnyface: Edited by givemeabeach

ooohhhh Ger-spresso....i'll take one too.....a big one!!

May I have a cup to go, Please. :funnyface::funnyface::funnyface:

ooohhhh Ger-spresso....i'll take one too.....a big one!!

Please help yourself, buffet bar is always open... :cunning: :cunning: :cunning:

Steps out of limo in front of luxury Virtual Convention Hotel.

Removes dark sunglasses and walks into the lobby.

Collects room key from fronk desk. Places key in purse, keeping it close in order to slip it to GB later in the evening.

Signs registration book.

Name: frenchy.

Address: The Gutter, GALS website, USA

Passport Number GALS Member Number: 3182

Date: 8.vi.2007

Barb, Thanks so much for all your work. I'm off to my 'hotel suite' to check out the other thread!

frenchy.

madamina, thank you and i am really hungry for some reason

frenchy, that is awesome...

Man that was the worst flight I've ever had!! Turbulance and crabby flight attendants..... :boink:

Ahhhh...but I'm here now!! :claphands:

Name: Kelly

Screenname origin (b/c I know you all are just sooo curious!!): Active99 in police talk means a subject has an active warrant for his/her arrest. I work in the legal field and thought that would be a clever screenname. Or just silly. Whatever!

Location: St. Louis, Missouri - home to the WORLD CHAMPION ST LOUIS CARDINALS, the Arch, Budweiser beer, and some of the craziest fookin' weather in the world.....

I'm looking forward to participating in as many events here at our VC as possible. Thanks for the invite!

Oh and I'm a very new Gerry fan - just saw POTO on HBO in February - have been hooked ever since!! :pant:

Hello GALS,

I'm from the Staffordshire Moorlands in England. I think this is a great idea and I shall be here as much as I'm able to be. The name badge shows my favourite photo of Gerry so that's a bonus.

Thanks for all the hard work and thought which is going into doing this. Posted Image

:bounce:

Oh, gals, this is fun!

It's terrific to get to 'play' instead of just being 'behind the scenes' all the time!

Linda :hug99: thanks for the supreme compliment; however since our 'real'Web Wonder Woman is our dear GALS Web Administrator, Stef with an F, I'll settle for being called Brilliant Barb! :rotflmao: Love the drinks you're serving up!

Giorgia, thanks for sharing your amazing graphics! I love the Ger-Deli and the luscious beverage!

I :hearts: all the role-playing you gals do, I am not good at same, but so enjoy your little scenarios!

Well, I'm off to make new name badges, check the board, and then I'll be gone a bit for family errands and driving!

Catch you later!

Hugs,

Barb

:claphands: Hi there everyone!

My name is Anna and I'm married to MacWilley, Posted Image But I make no secret of the fact that :igotgals: and would like to look after this hunk Posted Image I would willingly wash and iron his clothes, and cook for him and clean and...............well maybe I would pay someone else to do it and just take the credit! :rotflmao:

We live in Wiltshire which is in the South of England and I am so excited to be here with you all today.

Anna X

:hugs:

:bounce:

Oh, gals, this is fun!

It's terrific to get to 'play' instead of just being 'behind the scenes' all the time!

Linda :hug99: thanks for the supreme compliment; however since our 'real'Web Wonder Woman is our dear GALS Web Administrator, Stef with an F, I'll settle for being called Brilliant Barb! :rotflmao: Love the drinks you're serving up!

Giorgia, thanks for sharing your amazing graphics! I love the Ger-Deli and the luscious beverage!

I :hearts: all the role-playing you gals do, I am not good at same, but so enjoy your little scenarios!

Well, I'm off to make new name badges, check the board, and then I'll be gone a bit for family errands and driving!

Catch you later!

Hugs,

Barb

Ok, Brilliant Barb it is! I love it!!!! :hug99:

Beachie