Gerard Butler GALS

'Virtual' GB Fan Con Registration

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:claphands: :claphands: Woho I made it- Risa stops the car with squeeling wheels.

I'm Risa or Luvphantom, long lost moderator :lolita: but I'm still here.

Posted Image

Hi everyone - I'm staying with my boyfriend, so he wants to have some time with me - but while he's watching his horror flicks I can

come and play with you.

:wave:

Risa

Risa, how are you?, good to 'see' you dear friend, missed you around here.

Hugs,

Anna X

Posted Image Pardon the wig, mine not his, this was taken when LucyAnna was 2yrs old.

Edited by Anna

Brilliant Barb, this was a great idea, and thanks for your efforts! Count me in!

I'm from the New York City metro area originally, now living in the arse of California, in the Imperial Valley, a desert community about 12 miles north of the US/Mex border and FAR from everything that's fun!

Got to go look for my favorite Gerry photo. I'd enter the talent contest, too, but is shopping on eBay a talent?!

--Danielle, aka #99 (but not an "Active99") :D

Bon Joir mon amies......the name is Sarah. Im 19 and Ive just recentley graduated high school here in Hamden, CT.A few little lesser known things about me:I was named after the great jazz singer Sarah Vaughn, My b-day is just 3 day before Gerrys, and I dont really like country music. I love the G man, like we all do. Been a fan of his since TR2 and that was when I was 15 1/2. I saw Phantom at age 17, but not till it came out on dvd back in April 2005. I have adored him since then and the rest is history lol. I own near a dozen of his movies...what can I say im hooked lol. Im just checkin in and I cannot wait for the activities and stuff so yay!!!! :claphands:

Posted Image

~sarah

Hello to all of you I know and all of you I havn't met yet :wave:

My flight was great. I was the only one on the plan and all my flight attendants looked exactly like a certain Scothish actor. And they gave me foot and back rubs and hand feed me grapes. Aww the life. :cunning:

Well welcome to all. I will be back shortly.....real life is calling.

Erica

Again I have to say this is a great idea, Barb. I'm getting to meet GALS who don't post very often and it is a pleasure to meet everyone. :yippee:

I have already registered, but thought I would share a little bit about myself and how I came to love Gerry. I became a fan after seeing POTO. I fell in love with the story years ago and was thrilled when I knew the movie was being made. I was heavily involved in acting 4 years ago, but quite to take a "real job". I am very happy to say Gerry has inspired me and I am acting again! I really enjoy sharing my GALS with so many wonderful people. I look forward to having fun!

Hello everyone!!! Is it too late to register???? I've been hanging out in the Lair...and the gallery catching up on the latest pics from Japan....our guy is looking great by the way....Japan apparently agrees with him!!!! If you are sort of newish...come over & check out Love Letters from the Lair...everything Phantomish is there!!!! It's kinda slow right now...but past threads are pretty interesting if you have the time...The Love Letters are your first time/anytime experience with POTO/ Gerry...so feel free to post those beautiful memories!!!!

Thanks Barb for setting up this Virtual Vegas Con...great idea!!!!

Debrasue

Hello lay-deeees...

Active99 - welcome and please have Gerry arrested and brought to us immediately. He must bring his leather kilt with him so....

Anna (hi sweetie) can look under it. We will, all, of course by her kilt-lifting assistants. I hope you are well dear lady. Give MacWilley a hug please.

AngelofMusic, a wee one ye are aren't ye?. becozy and I are both part of the CT gang. It's good to have another Conn. representative here.

DebraSue - of course it's not too late to join us. Brilliant Barb doesn't exclude anybody. She's da best ever!

Okay, time to go home soon.

I've added 'name badges' for 'pick-up' in post #2

for AngelofMusic, #99 and Debrasue!!

Welcome one and all ~

thanks, Lisa for the extra shout-out to a sister Nutmeg State GALS gal!!

Hi all,

I would like to register. This is a great idea. Let me introduce myself. My name is Jamie and I have been a fan of Gerry's ever since I saw Phantom of the Opera. He so great at what he does. I am so happy to be part of a group of Gerry's fans. GALS is a fun site. Thank you for setting this up ladies. Keep up the good work.

God Bless,

Jamie <><

:goodjob2:

for AngelofMusic, #99 and Debrasue!!

Welcome one and all ~

Barb, are you going to add my name badge? I don't know how. :confused:

BTW, stacie-in-nebraska, I love your Sig and Slice, I hope you don't mind if :bouncydrool3: all over it. Great work Bethy.

Thanks and feel free to drool away. I know I do every time I look at the man. :D

And thanks for the nametag Becozy!

Posted Image

Edited by stacie-in-nebraska

I never thought my work day would be so long, I can't believe I'm just getting on now!!

I want to register.....am I too late?

I don't really know what to do. Perhaps I should go back to the first post :doh::lol:

Marianne

Hey, Lisa!for AngelofMusic, #99 and Debrasue!!

Welcome one and all ~

Barb, are you going to add my name badge? I don't know how. :confused:

I added it this afternoon :kisswink: it's in your second avatar spot!

This is a great idea for everyone who couldn't make it there this year. Thank you, Barbara!! I will not be far away, in the next few days!!

:ohbaby2:

Glad this is such a hit!!

Your name tag is now in post #2, and I'll add it as your avatar!

Hugs,

Barb

I'm here to "register" - looks like there's a long line-up of GALS already!

Lesley

(from Vancouver, BC)

Opening 'registration' this evening, so we can have as many on-board GALS gals participate as can!

You can visit for a bit, or for as much as your time allows, for both Friday and Saturday.

I will try to be 'on-board' as much as family obligations allow, as will Lish and luvphantom.

Some of the other Mod Squad and Admins who are in Vegas may 'stop by', too!

I've made everyone who 'registers' for the 'Virtual' GB Fan Convention a special

name badge, just like the ones for Vegas! (I've taken the names from the announcement and signature threads.)

Please add a post here to 'officially' register, and if there's not already a name tag, I will make you one as soon as possible!

Please grab your 'tag' and then make a post to introduce yourself! ;)

Pick yours up here! :bounce: (continued in post #2, not in alphabetical order)

Please add as a thumbnail, to your posts if you'd like, as a 'signature' or resize it in Photobucket and use as an avatar! And, don't forget to 'save as' to your hard drive! ;)

Hey Barb, can you add my thumbnail for me? I don't know how to do it and I would love to come to your vitual convention.. thanks LU midnight

:hug99: Di!!

Oh, I'm sooo glad you made it!

Lesley, you too! :claphands:

how cool is this??!

I'll be making your name badges and I'll add 'em to your profiles!

Hugs,

Barb

:claphands: I found my name badge and added as 2nd avatar.

Thank You Barb.

So glad to be official!!

Hi, I'm Gerry's GAL from SPARTA!! Yep...that's really the name of my town. Woot Woot!!

Hope everyone is having a good night.

Marianne

:bounce:

Everyone's lookin' good!!

Glad you could make it, oh gal of Sparta! Hi, Marianne!

Ok...I'm off to check the other threads and see if there are any new Gerry pix to add to the Gallery!

:lolita:

Thank you! BARB!! :claphands: :yippee: for all your work setting up this virtual convention.

Since I'm such a doofus, and waaay too old to figure this out, can you add my nametag (to my avatar or siggy) on my post?

I printed it out and put it in one of my empty name tag holders from previous fan get togethers. I'll wear it each time I come on over here to OUR convention for fun with all the rest of the GALS "left behind!"

Thank you!!!

JUDE :pointy: