Gerard Butler GALS

Just thought I would share....

The sparkle is back!!!!! ohhhh mama!!! :cunning: He looks absolutely ger-or-geous!!!

This was taken from a japanese cinema site. I can't read the article but the photo is date june 7th. He looks a little bit... laid... erm back, if you know what I mean... lolololol. Very rested and relaxed.

Posted Image

I actually sighed long and hard when I saw this one!

Edited by sancre

Wow, it's unbeliavable how this guy becomes cuter by the day hour minute second... :inlove:

Thank you, sancre!!! :wave:

Edited by madamina

Thank you for this!

Did you all hear a loud thud..that was me hitting the floor after seeing it..he looks so SO freakin' good.

:thud:

And he also looks really happy as well, and that is a GREAT thing.

I absolutely love the long hair. HOT! HOT! HOT!

:whome2:

Right! He lis so gorgeous with hair on his head. I don't care much for the skin-head look.

In the airport, those cute Japanese fans, smiling and adoring him, must have rejuvenated him after that long, long flight to Tokyo. He is quite popular in Japan, it seems.

Helen

:cunning:

:yippee:

Sancre, Thank you....I don't know you just look at that picture, Gerry obviously happy and relaxed and it well...it brightens your day and how do you take your eyes of him...he's an ADONIS..... :heat::heat:

:lolita:

xmargx

Just thought I would share....

The sparkle is back!!!!! ohhhh mama!!! :cunning: He looks absolutely ger-or-geous!!!

This was taken from a japanese cinema site. I can't read the article but the photo is date june 7th. He looks a little bit... laid... erm back, if you know what I mean... lolololol. Very rested and relaxed.

Posted Image

I actually sighed long and hard when I saw this one!

This was my favourite one too! He looks so happy. They must treat him really well in Japan.

GULP! Thank you!

Suzie

Hey whatcha doin' on here Gal...........thought you were partying in Vegas. :rotflmao:

That is going to be my favourite pic.....til the next utterly gorgeous Gerri-lickable one comes along......sigh.......... :rotflmao:

Anna X

:cunning:

:yippee:

Sancre, Thank you....I don't know you just look at that picture, Gerry obviously happy and relaxed and it well...it brightens your day and how do you take your eyes of him...he's an ADONIS..... :heat::heat:

:lolita:

xmargx

Hey there Gal, just love your siggy, he certainly is 'all man'.

Anna x

OMG that is ONE FOOKIN FINE picture of THE BUTLER. His hair looks so tousled like he just rolled out of bed. Simmer down now ladies. The mental visual of Gerry rolling out of bed. :swoon:

Lisa