Gerard Butler GALS

'Virtual' GB Fan Con

I can't believe I just got to the Talent Thread... WOW, Posted Image six pages of wonderful, incredible, artistic creations by so many very talented GALS :claphands:

My talents: I write a bit of fiction, and I've been learning graphics while here at GALS! Here are a couple of my Wallpaper creations,

Posted Image Posted Image, which are available to all GB fans. Please feel free to use, if you like them.

beachie Posted Image

P.S. A99, your daughter is beautiful!

Edited by givemeabeach
  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beachie, You know how much I love all of your wallpapers...lol...I have every single one of them you've ever posted!

hugs,

Sue

I love Beachie's wallpapers. I've rightclicked and saved a few. :D

Love Beachie's siggys too. Beachie made a beautiful one for me featuring Gerry's eyes and smiles. :inlove:

I can't believe I just got to the Talent Thread... WOW, Posted Image six pages of wonderful, incredible, artistic creations by so many very talented GALS :claphands:

My talents: I write a bit of fiction, and I've been learning graphics while here at GALS! Here are a couple of my Wallpaper creations,

Posted Image Posted Image, which are available to all GB fans. Please feel free to use, if you like them.

beachie Posted Image

P.S. A99, your daughter is beautiful!

beachie....your wallpapers are amazing! one problem....if I use them, I'd never be able to get myself to go on-line...I wouldn't be able to leave my desktop! lol... :kisswink:

:wave:

Good morning, fellow Virtual Con ladies!

*stretches, yawns*

What a bunch of lovely posts to awaken to!

Irish, I love the stained glass! I've bought a few old English stained glass windows for my apartment, and they look great on the walls.

AnnOC, good luck with the web site! *nudge, nudge, nudge*

Beachie, you've learned your graphics well! The wallpapers are lovely!

Active99, too bad you're not here in SoCal - there's a group that gets together usually once a month to scrapbook and I know that you and your cutie would be welcomed!

Barb, thanks again for keeping things up and running here! :grouphug:

--Danielle

Ohhhhhhh! Betts, your cross stitchs are beautiful!!! My goodness they are so detailed. I adore the hummingbirds one! :claphands: I love hummingbirds; they are beautiful creatures.

Erica, I love your videos, all of them :cunning: What is the music your are using in the Kilt video? And, who is the singer in the I'll Stand By You video? I know the voice, but can't place the name.

Euro, I adore your drawings! If you let me count the ways, I will never finish this post. My favorites are still Creedy and Attila. I also like that young Gerry, :heat:!

madamina, I fell out of my chair when I first watched Gerrysoup Triumphant! I saved it, of course, but it is in a separate, playlist under its own name, so I don't have to go hunting for it. I want to find it quick and easy. Thank you, for giving me my best laugh for the day, Posted Image. :goodjob2:

Beachie

Edited by givemeabeach

Betts your cross stich is beautiful

A99 your daughter is so beautiful...thank you for sharing your scrapbooking with us

Beachie love all your wallpapers.....The song in the Kilt video is called "Intervallo" it was piece that fellow gal Madamina sent to me. "I'll Stand By You" is by the Pretenders and the lead singer of the band is Chrissy Hines (sp). Thank I am glad you liked my videos.

ok my camera is not good but here is my cross stitchPosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image betts

Oh Betts, they are gorgeous...so detailed...I wish I could see them in person...they are absolutely beautiful!

hugs,

Sue

I love all the talent here. We have so many varied artists, wether it be drawing, cross stitching, making jewelry, crocheting, singing, making vids, graphics, avatars, dancing etc. I've always thought that everyone has a talent, and boy do we GALS prove that right. It's so wonderful to see everyone's beautiful creations, keep them coming ladies!!!

:pointy: Ok, you talked me into it....LOL

Here's a few more of my stained glass projects (you can click on them to make them bigger btw):

Posted Image this pond one hangs in my puter room.

Posted Image this one is in my bathroom window.

You are so right EuroFoxx, there are so many talents represented here (and I'm still bummed I didn't get to go to Vegas and bid on one of your drawings :tantrum: Maybe next year you'll donate another... one hum? hum??

hugs,

Sue

Of course I'd donate another for next year if they'll have it haha.

Sue, I absolutely love your stained glass, I've always loved the look of it and wish I knew how to make them. I have one little stained glass heart (about 2 or 2.5 inches tall) that my great uncle made for me the last time we went for a visit in Finland. I was 10 and got to make up the design and then watch him make it. It's really simple, with one bright red side and one yellow/orange side (the yellow glass kinda looks like it's on fire... really neat) and the two halves are separated by a slight, curving S-shaped line. I love it to pieces, not only because stained glass is awesome, but because it holds so much sentimental value. Hah, ok, so I realize I've rambled here and told a seemingly pointless story, but the point is that I absolutely love stained glass artwork and would love to one day learn to do it myself. Your works are so beautiful, I'm in awe! :bow:

Betts! Beautiful needlework!

Sue...more beauty from you, too.

Not enough time for me now to list all of you, but you know I sincerely mean it when I say I have enjoyed everyone's talent!

Thanks for participating, and thanks for sharing!

Remember, after our Virtual Con, you can always share...there are subforums for

By the GALS

Post your creative stuff here! See how creative our GALS are!

Subforums: Signature and Avatar Creations, Artwork, Altered Pics, WallPapers, Poems, Songs, Screensavers

and you can start a thread under the general forum if you want to showcase needlework, or any other 'talent'!

Of course, Video creations have a separate subforum here

Eurofoxx, oh thank you. But you should learn to do stained glass...with your artistic ability you would be fantastic. I know what you mean about the piece your grandfather made. That's why I'm doing stained glass ... to leave to my son and my grandbabies.

hugs,

Sue

Wow! I missed these posts!!

I thought I'd kept up with the thread, but I missed a couple of pages...

Flower arranging has become one of my real loves. I have entered arrangements in The New Jersey State Fair for many years. I've won a number of ribbons. Here are a few samples, hope you enjoy!!

Marianne

Marianne! Your arrangements are beauti! Oh, how I love fresh flowers...such a treat for the soul! Congrats on the 'ribbons', too!!

Here are a few of my pieces. I took the pics with my phone, hope they show up well.

Ann! Beautiful jewelry! Delicate, feminine, lovely. Lucky folks who own one of your creations!

I can't sing, sew, draw, dance.....but I can scrapbook and I can do some fun photo collages on the 'puter. Here's one I did for my parenting message board to celebrate my daughter turning 5 on February 14th of this year

Active99...your daughter is beautiful! And I love the collage you made...very nice! Your scrapbooks will be such a great momento for your daughter.

Thanks again to all who shared!

Hugs,

Barb