'Virtual' GB Fan Con Prize Drawings!! Winners Announced

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:yippee: Woot woot :yippee:

A whole photo album of Gerry to lick look at. :yippee:

Girls, just don't do it!

I know it's tempting, but I can't tell you how many pictures of GB I've ruined doing this. :kisswink:

frenchy.

:rotflmao: heee, heee! You're too funny!

Thank goodness they're in 'protection' :cunning:

:behave:

ummm...you know...plastic photo sleeves, of course. :funnyface:

:funnyabove: :rotflmao: LOL.......pssst hey Frenchy, laminate the pics, it'll protect the paper. :cunning:

HAHAHAHA.....my cheeks hurt from you all being so...dare I say....CHEEKY!!! you GALS are fab!

YAY!! I don't feel left out at all now! Thanks to all of you that have donated such great prizes... :claphands::claphands: You guys ROCK! I am going to see if I can make a donation to Susan G. Koman charity thru my paypal but I'm on my daughters puter so not sure if it will work! :confused: Good luck to you all BTW!!!!!!

Posted Image

Barb, I am going to throw in four "Gerry" cell phone beaded chains too!

:wow2:

I just saw this!! :thankyou: Lisa!!

Hugs,

Barb

Do we have to be present to win a prize?? :lol: Goodness only knows where I'll be come tomorrow afternoon! Today alone I

took Emily to swim lessons

took Evan to get a haircut

picked up my drycleaning

went to the grocery store

did laundry

cleaned the bathroom

gave the kids a bath

So no wonder I'm just now finding time to get back to the V.Con!!

One great thing about being in Mountain Time is that I can be one of the last to leave tonight. It's been a blast. I've learned more computer skills from two gals so now I can have even more fun!! We should do this again real soon. How about a pajama party? Gerry can be invited, for sure! :rotflmao:

I'll lock the door when I leave!!! :music: Goodnight Gerry!! :kiss:

Kathy :D

Active 99, well, now wonder you call yourself ACTIVE 99! But it sounds like a very fulfilling life!

Hi Kathy, I'm on Pacific...so I'm even behind you...but not sure how long I'll be able to hold out! :funnyface:

Kristin, hello and :Welcome2: .... Just join in wherever you want to dear. Barb is running around these boards taking care of everyone...I just saw her on another thread...but I'm sure she'll get you a badge as soon as she can....so just join the fun!

hugs,

Sue

Barb, I am going to throw in four "Gerry" cell phone beaded chains too!

Lisa that is so Good of you!! It would go PAIRFECT next to my spongebob charm :hehe:

:thankyou:

EDIT: I meant if I win hehehe

Edited by gerrynutsnap

:vegasbaby:

AND THE VIRTUAL WINNER IS ......!!!

CONGRATS TO -

MADAMINA - ROME,ITALY

VEGAS CONVENTION UPDATE !!!

CONGRATS TO -SUE L

THE WINNER OF THE CHICAGO ROSE AFGHAN

SUSSAN-SPORRAN JUST INFORMED ME THAT

THE CHICAGO ROSE AFGHAN WAS ABLE TO GARNER

$420.00 FOR SGM FOUNDATION.

A BIG THANK YOU TO GALS FOR ALLOWING ME

TO CONTRIBUTE IN SOME SMALL WAY !!!

:rose:

DLSPBS - PAT

THE CHICAGO ROSE AFGHAN COMPANY

Edited by DLSPBS

[morning all let the Vegas day begin !!! thanks to all who donated prices thats so cool Fran that should work Ihave done it for someone from here. Barbs my dear you are a treasure. Love ya'll Betts

I've added the winner's names to the first post in this thread.

Congratulations, GALS!

I will pm each winner with info, and it will take me a day or so to get the pm info 'together'!;)

Please remember to allow some time for the items to arrive, as some need to be sent to me, and then I shall forward to each winner.

I would like to send each participant a 'little' something! If you are interested, just send me an email (not pm, please!) to barb@gerardbutlergals.com with your name and mailing address.

It's been fun for me to do this; it seems everyone who participated had fun, even though I threw this together 'on the fly'! :rose:

:hugs:

Barb

Me Too!! Wanna play with Gerry while we wait Sue :hehe:

Edit: Just saw winners are posted on the firts post doh

I didn't win anything but I did win my 300 doll from e-bay tonight so in all fairness I'm a happy camper

Edited by gerrynutsnap

Please note Barb....I'm waiting patiently! :kisswink:

hugs,

Sue

Me Too!! Wanna play with Gerry while we wait Sue :hehe:

Edit: Just saw winners are posted on the firts post doh

I didn't win anything but I did win my 300 doll from e-bay tonight so in all fairness I'm a happy camper

:woah:

:rotflmao:

as you can see, I had a post 'ready to go' but set to 'invisible' (#41)until I could add all the info to Post #1!

(And start dinner, and do a load of laundry) ;)

Congrats to all the 'winners'

and please,

if anyone would like to take me up on the offer of 'a little something', please email me through my

address, here at GALS in my profile!

Me either Celine...but CONGRATULATIONS to all of you who did win! I had such a blast. Thank you again Barb for all the hard work you did! You made my month!

love and hugs,

Sue

Who needs Vegas when you can win something here?! :yippee:

Thanks, Barb, and to all who contributed prizes! Congrats to all winners, too! :claphands:

Edited by #99

Yeah Posted Image I won a prize, Yeah!

I love to read and for some strange reason :confused: the hero in every story looks just like Gerry, and now I'll have his picture (already safely laminated, thank you) to put in the book. Yessss Posted Image

Edited by AnnOC

Woot! Congrats to everyone who won, and thanks to Barb for organizing this fab event!

:hug99:

Foxx

:woo: I won something too!! :claphands: :claphands: :claphands:

Thank you, Barb! :claphands:

Cool I won something :claphands:

Congratulations to all the winners.

Thanks Barb and all those who donated for this.

Wow barbs thansk for all that you did this weekend you are amazing person. Handled your family and all of us. I won something I am so excited. !!!!! thanks Betts we all had a good time I know. xoxoxoox