Gerard Butler GALS

'Virtual' GB Fan Con Prize Drawings!! Winners Announced

:woo: Congratulations to all the Winners! :claphands:

I'm doing my Happy Dance! Posted Image This has been a great weekend! :hug99:'s to all of you for making it lots and lots of fun!

Brilliant Barb, your are Wonderful! Thank you for putting this all together for us. We love you!!! So until I actually meet you my friend, I'm sending you a cyberhug Posted Image

beachie

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:bounce:

remember gals...

everyone who registered for our Virtual Con will receive a 'little something' if you

send me your name and mailing address to barb@gerardbutlergals.com!

Hugs,

Barb

Oh, and P.S....

if you can all please remove your 'Virtual' Con Name Badges if they are in your signature area,

by the end of the evening. That will help restore balance to the board and help with loading pages, and bandwidth!

I will be removing them, as I see them, too. So if you notice your name badge 'gone' don't fret, it

was me! ;):thankyou: all!

Consider it done... I'll miss that little sucker though *sigh* :)

Edited by EuroFoxx

No problem Barb, already done :kisswink:

P.S. thought I would try one of my siggy's I made out....might go back to a better one though. :funnyface:

Erica

Thanks for helping out with the Badges, gals!

No problem Barb, already done :kisswink:

P.S. thought I would try one of my siggy's I made out....might go back to a better one though. :funnyface:

Erica

:claphands: Glad you used your self-made signature...it is really lovely...and showcases your Lair 'persona'!

Thanks again, Barb! :claphands::claphands::claphands:

I've removed my "V-con nametag" I have it printed out to remember our fun weekend all together!

Here's to all the "left behind" winners!! :yippee: :yippee: :yippee:

Till next time.....

JUDE/Judy :wave:

I just want to take this opportunity to thank our wonderful becozy for all the effort and love she put into this fun Virtual GB Con. Barb, we love you and thanks for being such a special lady. GIANT HUGS.

Here's a winner who wasn't listed: becozy, a winner of a second Gerry bracelet. Just read the list and PM me with your choice, and I'll whip it up for you.

Lady Fran - please do the same as Barb and let me know what your choice is!! Oh yes, please add your name and address too!

Erica78, Midnight Diva, nancy46, and Rebekah - please PM me with your names and addresses and I'll pop one to each of you in the mail.

hugs to all,

Lisa

Oh, Lisa!

Thank you so much. You are so generous and thoughtful!!

I will pm the gals, just in case they don't see this thread.

:thankyou: again, Lisa! :hug:

Love you!

Barb

Barb, just pm'd you. :D

Lisa, that's so lovely of you regarding the bracelets! :claphands:

--Danielle :hug99:

Having seen Lisa's gorgeous bracelets in Vegas I have to say they are to be treasured - absolutely BEAUTIFUL work. Congrats to all the ladies who participated in the virtual con, won prizes, and thank you to those who have added to the total raised for Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation. You are all AWESOME!! Barb - you are a true angel to come up with this way for all members of the site to participate in some way even if from their own homes. A million thanks to one of the most thoughtful and generous people I've ever known. You are a gem!!