Gerard Butler GALS

Inside Gerry's Manhattan Apartment!

In case it hasn't been posted before, I thought you all might like to take a peek inside Gerry's New York apartment. It is a little bare, but beautiful!

Click below:

Gerry's Living Space in New York

Edited by Lady Trueword

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:funnyup::rotflmao:

Oh yeah, you and me both Ann!

If you go to the home page there is a picture of Gerry sitting in a leather chair...Now I can see me sitting on his lap in that big ol chair! :kisswink:

hugs,
Sue

:funnyabove: :rotflmao:

Oh yeah, you and me both Ann!

If you go to the home page there is a picture of Gerry sitting in a leather chair...Now I can see me sitting on his lap in that big ol chair! :kisswink:

hugs,

Sue

OMG, thank you for pointing that out, Sue. I can definately see myself cuddling on his lap, playing with Lolita while watching movies on a cold rainy night. :kisswink:

Oh but I can imagine it after it's decorated though...Gerry, are you going to invite us all for a homewarming party? :rotflmao:

Excuse me, I need to use the guest bathroom!

Posted Image

Edited by irish

F00kin' hell!!

That's sooo totally my place!!

No, I mean seriosuly, Gerry or no Gerry in it (altho "Gerry in it" would be far better, of course), *that* is my dream place - and I do really mean that, I've had to keep myself from decorating my flat's walls like that because the place is too small (and in fact this is supposed to become my studio/office as soon as I have enough money to move somewhere bigger) so I reclutantly had to go for white walls in order to make it look bigger...but *my* bookshelf would be just perfect in there!!! And my armchairs too!! And my piano!! And my other furniture!!! All of it!!! F00kin' hell!!! (I know, I'm repetitive...)

I WANT A FLAT LIKE THAT!!! Like, NOW!!!

Wow, Gerry, you really have good taste!!!

Thumbs up from me (as if you neede me to give thumbs up on that, but, heck, it's thumbs up from me anyway.)!!!

... well as long as he's happy with it or the way it's going. I'm sure I can't really judge it since it doesn't look like it's done, but personally the first thing I'd do is scrap everything on the walls and paint. As someone said, it looks pretty depressing so far, I don't know what that stuff on the walls is that looks like rust and mold. I hope they show the finished product, it's propably not fair for me to judge haha.

Edited by EuroFoxx

... well as long as he likes it. Personally the first thing I'd do is scrap everything on the walls and paint. As someone said, it looks pretty depressing so far. Who is this guy, exactly?

EuroFoxx - it is not depressing, it is not!!! and then, just imagine one of your paintings hanging on a wall in there...say, the RED DEATH painting... :swoon:

OMFB, I'm so glad you just can't imagine any hideous contemporary furniture in there!!!

I love the place. It's roomy with lots of character. The guy decorating it looks like he's not afraid of colour so it should end up looking really nice. I hate it when people play it safe and stick with beige and off white! Yuck!

Now where's the picture of the kitchen, I want to see where I'm going to be cooking my Gerry his dinner :tasty:

A picture of the finished bedroom would also be appreciated! :gutter::omg:

It seems the ElvisR site is protected now....hmmmm...don't want to cause any one to be uncomfortable...so I edited my comment.....for G's sake and privacy.....but that's just me! No refection an any one else!

Edited by Debrasue

Elvis Restaino is an experienced Production Designer in the entertainment business. His cinematic style will enhance the aesthetics of your interior space.

With colors, textures, furniture and lighting he will increase your home investments market value.

Elvis will collaborate with your architect, electrician, and building contractor to ensure his designs are safe and meet construction requirements.

Bottom line is Elvis Restaino is male version of me. Bar for the fact I won't collaborate with architects, as I'm an architect myself... :kisswink:

(Gerard's apartment is in verra, verra good hands, IMHO. Am only a little p*ssed off he didn't ask *me* to do that job. Oh, well, but then again he didn't know that's my job...yet... heh. Gerry, if you're reading this, please keep in mind NEXT PLACE YOU BUY I'LL BE REDECORATING THAT. Won't accept a no as an answer - actually that wasn't a question at all. ((oks, let's do things proper way: where do I have to send my résume and portfolio to get the job?)) :cunning::kisswink: )

Edited by madamina

A beautiful apartment. The walls have an aged plaster look about them redolent of ancient walls in Pompeii and there are several Greco-Roman touches (columns, lion heads, etc.). Gorgeous earthy tones to give a sense of peace. When it is finished and fully furnished it will be magnificent.

Wow, this really kinda looks like the Phantom's Lair stripped bare... Hmmm.. did I really say 'strip' and 'bare'?

I love that distressed look, but am kinda surprised Gerry would choose such a place to live. it's quite the contrary to his usual gregarious, bubbly self. This is the other side of Gerry we're seeing...

Looks like the "before" of a project... and I suppose there will be a "after"? I hope?

It appears to be a decrepit place, ready for demolition. I being frank, sorry... It was a beautiful place once, though.

It has more of a European looks than a American one. Resembles late XIX century, early XX century.

It is going to be a bohemian italian palace, when finished... I think :D

MJ

Looks like the "before" of a project... and I suppose there will be a "after"? I hope?

It appears to be a decrepit place, ready for demolition. I being frank, sorry... It was a beautiful place once, though.

It has more of a European looks than a American one. Resembles late XIX century, early XX century.

It is going to be a bohemian italian palace, when finished... I think :D

oh... *that* must be why I like it so much, then (hello? lookie where I live...)... ;)

Anyways, if that's "decrepit", I'm all for "decrepit"!! :kisswink:

p.s.: hey Gerry, don't listen to the Ikea generation, "decrepit" interiors rawk (especially since they actually ain't "decrepit" at all...)!!! :kisswink:

Edited by madamina

I can't wait to see when the place is done. Hopefully Elvis will show some pics of then when the apt. is done. It does remind me where the Phantom would live. I love it. I like the walls, the tile work. I wonder if they are gonna do the floors too. I give Gerry's place two thumbs up. I think Gerry likes the rugged, old look. I always pictured him living in a modern style apartment. It is good to see him living in something totally different. Yeah he may live in Manhattan but he lives in the old part which is cool.

Hoping these are the before photos....

No wonder he's never stayed there yet and prefers hotels.

Seems it needs much work, but Gerry trusts this guy Elvis to decorate it and make it livable.

Brick walls distressed look or not are a cold choice.

Looks more european than NYC, which probably Gerry loves.

Gerry has good taste, so I am sure it will turn out wonderful.

Have Mercy